diggyonTopic starter

The revolution in Bahrain and Michael's safety!
February 18, 2011, 08:47:27 AM
Hi everyone,
may be some of you might know that the Middle East is boiling these days. Revolutions are every where. The people are trying to get rid of the dictatorships in their countries.
T.S. once redirected to an article about a Bahraini company and everyone drew a conclusion that MJ might be there.
Now Bahrain is not far away from a Revolution. In fact, the people in Bahrain are demonstrating on the streets against the government. The police and the army there are killing the demonstrators!
The question is: is Michael safe, if he really is in Bahrain?!?!
I hope we can get a quick answer!
It's just a thought!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

Yes I saw the news diggyon. For my part I just think that Bahrain can be one of the places where Michael has been hiding, he certainly has moved to other places as well... so in the end there's no way to know where Michael is hiding right now. But even if he is there, he is still under God's protection, no worries to have about Michael's security. When Michael was in the USA the enemy tried to silence him, but they never succeeded so there is no reason why it wouldn't continue until now. God is everywhere. Put your trust in God, He has a special plan for Michael and will definitely protect him to achieve it.

This is a worldwide revolution that is rising I feel, so we cannot say that a country is more safe than another... at this point it can start anywhere in the world. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyonTopic starter

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Yes I saw the news diggyon. For my part I just think that Bahrain can be one of the places where Michael has been hiding, he certainly has moved to other places as well... so in the end there's no way to know where Michael is hiding right now. But even if he is there, he is still under God's protection, no worries to have about Michael's security. When Michael was in the USA the enemy tried to silence him, but they never succeeded so there is no reason why it wouldn't continue until now. God is everywhere. Put your trust in God, He has a special plan for Michael and will definitely protect him to achieve it.

This is a worldwide revolution that is rising I feel, so we cannot say that a country is more safe than another... at this point it can start anywhere in the world. God bless.

I guess you're right Sarahli!
What we see in the news is really terrifying! People are shot on the streets! Even children died in these demonstrations. Foreigners were taken hostages as well as they were considered as spys for the CIA. For the time being it is not safe to travel to many countries in the Middle East! I think  this is really sad because the Arab Countries are the most peaceful countries in the world as the have very low crime quota. No wonder Michal felt safe there. Now things have changed.......
Anyway ........ God is everywhere as you said. And Michael is protected by God......
It' just a human nature to worry about people..........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

themjkiss

Quote from: "Sarahli"
Yes I saw the news diggyon. For my part I just think that Bahrain can be one of the places where Michael has been hiding, he certainly has moved to other places as well... so in the end there's no way to know where Michael is hiding right now. But even if he is there, he is still under God's protection, no worries to have about Michael's security. When Michael was in the USA the enemy tried to silence him, but they never succeeded so there is no reason why it wouldn't continue until now. God is everywhere. Put your trust in God, He has a special plan for Michael and will definitely protect him to achieve it.This is a worldwide revolution that is rising I feel, so we cannot say that a country is more safe than another... at this point it can start anywhere in the world. God bless.

I agree, God is in control as always....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions