Why our members are leaving?
February 18, 2011, 11:19:19 PM
I just accidently clicked on Srenitys_ Dreams name instead of the topic I needed  and it took me to the place that says "account does not exist"? What the hell is going on? Where is Serenity? Why members leave the site, members who have been pretty long time with us. Very sad. Even if somebody started to believe MJ is dead, they would not just leave this site because of that. Must be something wrong in here that need to be changed or something.............  :?:  :(   I mean, be unite and not too sensitive on responses, people
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

Re: Why our members are leaving?
February 18, 2011, 11:55:50 PM
Is the wonder gone?  Is the love gone? Is the drive gone?

The last while that very sad fact has been going through my mind, and it made me think of the crazy excitement and sense of wonder we had before, the beautiful love we had for each other, the MJ inside group and especially Michael. I lived on the site and now I'm thinking it must be almost over, as I see the numbers dwindle down to a trickle. It all reminds me of the first believers in the New Testament who after Christ's Ascention were practically in "heaven" with excitement, but as time went on and persecution came harder, and infighting and egos grew, how it caused them to disperse to the four winds. Has that happened to MJ hoax believers? Has infighting caused us to disperse into many many splinter groups? Like church denominations? Some perhaps licking wounds. We have discovered pretty much all the overt clues and strange coincidences that prove MJ's alive. The trial is a little ways off. Our faith and patience are being tested to the limit. What is going to happen here? My heart is a little heavy, but somehow I knew this day would finally come, and the party would be over. Was it too good to be true? This roller-coaster utopian bubble world.

Acts 2:41-47 (King James Version)

41Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

42And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

43And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

44And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

45And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.

46And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

47Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

February 19, 2011, 12:15:43 AM
Serenity's belief is fully intact.  Read this thread and come to your own conclusions:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2011, 12:21:06 AM
As a newer member I have to say that I am sad about this too.  :(
It feels like things are coming to a close. I am hoping Michael returns soon.
Will we ever know the real truth?? Thats what bothers me the most. Will we
except the truth??

Where shall we go from here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

curls

February 19, 2011, 02:33:11 AM
Why are our members leaving? Well, some of them have been banned for annoying the admin. Others, I suspect, have left or just 'gone quiet' because they don't want to be part of the arguments and rudeness around here. Some have said they're afraid to post which is sad. Some I'm sure, leave because they've found what they came here for and have moved on, either as believers or not.

It's an emotional time for everyone, with the trial coming up. Some see this as scary, almost as proof of MJ's death that it should get this far. Some see it as exciting - what the past 20 months has been leading to. But none of us actually knows what it will or will not reveal, so it's natural for there to be a certain nervousness around. Some people withdraw and go quiet when they're nervous, others get vocal and defensive.

I'm personally giving people the benefit of the doubt here, and seeing this nervous tension as the cause of uncharacteristic harsh words and impatience with others. I don't want to believe that people here are mean spirited at heart, I'm sure they're not, but a few deep breaths and a little thought and consideration before hitting the submit button wouldn't go amiss sometimes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2011, 03:08:13 AM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
Serenity's belief is fully intact.  Read this thread and come to your own conclusions:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WOOOOOW! THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING ME. I HAVE NOT BEEN IN THAT THREAD EVER. JUST SEEN FOR THE FIRST TIME  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . QUICKLY WENT OVER THE FIGHT AND I AM LIKE  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  WTF!
I PERSONALLY DON'T CARE WHO DOES WHAT, WHERE, WITH WHO, WHY......FOR MONEY, OR FOR FAME, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON. WHAT ABOUT A FREAKIN POWER THE CONVERSATION GOES THERE. FUNNY.  AS LONG AS NO NEGATIVE IMPACT ON MICHAEL, I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. EVENTUALLY, SOONER OR LATER,  EVERYONE WHO DOES SOMETHING, WILL ENCOUNTER THE FACT THAT NEEDS TO BE ANSWERED FOR THOSE ACTS, WRONG OR RIGHT, TO WHOMEVER, TIME WILL SHOW.WHY TAKE THINGS SO SERIOUSLY? I DON'T GET THIS. I AM COMPLETELY  :| .  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 19, 2011, 06:14:11 AM
Although this is a good question,the situation surrounding S_D is not one to be discussed in yet another thread.
As Curls said some have been banned for breaking certain rules which are there for everyone and to keep everything functioning.
As for 'annoying admin' yes,a few do,mainly trolls,and SD- it was not that she was annoying admin,it was that she was apparently posting about her on another forum and I believe Souza had,had enough of it all.
It is nothing to do with me,that is all I know.
Some have gone quiet for the time being as the trial is really the next big event in this 'production' of Michael's and I think some have either given up believing(or that he will come back at all),personal issues or have just decided they have less time to dedicate to being on here.
I also believe a few people where unsure of the safety of the forum after the hacking a few weeks ago.We do have new members all the time though so lets welcome them to the forum family and keep everything positive and peaceful =]

I hope this explains to some extent what has been going on,I am going to lock this so no arguments or rumours start over S_D or the fight with Souza or anything else.It is unfair to both parties.Thank you to SC who rightfully asked what is going on,but I think it has been answered in full now.
Any further questions can of course be PM'd.

S xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions