Re: Dr. Conrad Murray -- 'I'm NOT Guilty'
February 18, 2011, 11:36:05 AM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Think on this one...
My husband who straddles the fence on this hoax, and very kindly is my sounding board, says to me, "you know if he comes back, no one will believe it's really him.  They will all think that legally (yeah WE know this isn't true)he can't come back.  That after all the funeral and memorial and the cops and court and ALL that, that this new person is just cashing in on Michael's fame.  That the family found someone to replace him so they could continue to make money off Michael.  Forever no one will really know who the real Michael is or WAS".
Gosh, you know, to the world, I'm sure they WILL feel that way.  And that is one thing for sure he will hear and deal with when he comes back... :(((

Might be true. But - what if the entire family and everyone involved speaks about it publically, verifying that it IS him and that it WAS a hoax. I'm sure people will believe it then. Afterall - right now they believe everything the family says. "Michael can't still be alive because Katherine was crying in an interview"... well how about, "Michael must be alive if Katherine says so in an interview!" This hoax will hopefully wake people up in a lot of ways, but they are still gullible and able to be spoon fed by what is said on TV. I think it depends very much on how it is revealed - and I have a feeling it won't leave any room for doubt.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJhasSpoken

February 18, 2011, 11:56:25 AM
In all the videos we have seen who has been behind the camera. Has it been the same guy? because if this was before June 25th then it cant be different cameramen because not everyone is in the hoax. Unless it isnt any of TMZ's camera guys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 11:59:46 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
In all the videos we have seen who has been behind the camera. Has it been the same guy? because if this was before June 25th then it cant be different cameramen because not everyone is in the hoax. Unless it isnt any of TMZ's camera guys

I don't think all the camera guys at TMZ would have to know about the hoax in order to film these things. They are simply doing their job and doing what they're told.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

February 18, 2011, 01:33:19 PM
What strikes me as funny is that there really had to be an article. What was the purpose????  I mean, he plead not guilty, right?  So, it makes really no sense, unless you think from the hoax perspective and you realize that TMZ is used to put these odd, random articles and snippets out.

Ford: Yeah, I also had that concern many times about Michael coming back.  I have visions of DNA tests and some fans (mostly those who keep ranting and RAVING that they KNOW what Michael would have wanted, and they KNOW Michael is dead...) STILL saying, nope, it's not him.  

I have faith though- faith in Michael's plan.  I am sure he has something in place to deal with this angle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 18, 2011, 01:40:42 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
I think "the three magic words" are actually "He is alive".

Murray's 3 Magic Words: "I'm Not Guilty". Michael's 3 Magic Words: "I Am Alive" :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 01:45:50 PM
Our 3 magic words to Michael:
Love you more!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 18, 2011, 01:50:56 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Our 3 magic words to Michael:
Love you more!

Good one ;)  Actually let's make it: Love You Most!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

February 18, 2011, 02:39:03 PM
I realized that the original video ist from x17video.com. I found it and it is longer and it's very interesting. He says (if I understand correctly) he's confident, but it's all unjust and bias.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

mdc

February 18, 2011, 03:55:36 PM
Funny that the videographer asks if Murray feels he's been "unjustly accused WITH Michael Jackson" instead of unjustly accused of Michael Jackson's DEATH.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 04:41:55 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Think on this one...
My husband who straddles the fence on this hoax, and very kindly is my sounding board, says to me, "you know if he comes back, no one will believe it's really him.  They will all think that legally (yeah WE know this isn't true)he can't come back.  That after all the funeral and memorial and the cops and court and ALL that, that this new person is just cashing in on Michael's fame.  That the family found someone to replace him so they could continue to make money off Michael.  Forever no one will really know who the real Michael is or WAS".
Gosh, you know, to the world, I'm sure they WILL feel that way.  And that is one thing for sure he will hear and deal with when he comes back... :(((

Might be true. But - what if the entire family and everyone involved speaks about it publically, verifying that it IS him and that it WAS a hoax. I'm sure people will believe it then. Afterall - right now they believe everything the family says. "Michael can't still be alive because Katherine was crying in an interview"... well how about, "Michael must be alive if Katherine says so in an interview!" This hoax will hopefully wake people up in a lot of ways, but they are still gullible and able to be spoon fed by what is said on TV. I think it depends very much on how it is revealed - and I have a feeling it won't leave any room for doubt.

I don’t think that it will even matter because I don’t believe he will come back to be a public persona anymore.  He will come back to just be Michael.  Free to be, to get on with other things that he wanted to do but couldn’t.  At least I hope so.  I think he is giving us time to get the old Michael Jackson out of our systems so that we can accept the new one and welcome him just as he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 18, 2011, 04:52:40 PM
Fingerprints and physical exam will resolve the problem whether it is Michael or not. Plus very personal infos that he may provide known only by MJ would prove it is him. So, that's not a problem. the hard part is his comeback, afterwards easy.
What  actually bothers me that I just recalled that AR indicates deceased person is not circumcised and Michael also has not been circumcised based on physical exam during child molestation suit (which did not match with boy's testimony). That match is scary. I hope whoever was going to die as MJ, that part was countied.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 18, 2011, 05:11:38 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Fingerprints and physical exam will resolve the problem whether it is Michael or not. Plus very personal infos that he may provide known only by MJ would prove it is him. So, that's not a problem. the hard part is his comeback, afterwards easy.
What  actually bothers me that I just recalled that AR indicates deceased person is not circumcised and Michael also has not been circumcised based on physical exam during child molestation suit (which did not match with boy's testimony). That match is scary. I hope whoever was going to die as MJ, that part was countied.

I don't think it will be simple like this, people will start arguing that these things are very easy to fake. They will do everything to convince themselves that the one of the comeback it's not MJ, even that, deep inside, they know it's him. Lots of people were fooled, it will take some time for them to accept.
But I'm pretty sure that Michael already thought of this and has a plan so that, when he comes back, people can't refuse that he is alive and well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

February 18, 2011, 05:41:32 PM
Exactly my husbands point.  I don't think Michael should walk around in masks anymore or have doubles because then no one will ever know the truth...you know???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

February 18, 2011, 06:21:48 PM
Quote from: "mdc"
Funny that the videographer asks if Murray feels he's been "unjustly accused WITH Michael Jackson" instead of unjustly accused of Michael Jackson's DEATH.

Good pick up...didnt notice that...also I don't see a point to this article only that TMZ is trying to get people on Murrays side...why couldnt they do that with MJ...doesnt seem fair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 07:26:46 PM
IMO - Prince, Paris & Blanket will verify if their daddy is really alive; the day that I see MJ happily playing and hanging out with his 3 children is the day I will beLIEve that Michael Jackson is alive and well!

What family would make any child interact with a strange person pretending to be their "deceased" daddy...i do not think the family (especially Mrs. Jackson) would allow some impersonator to pretend to be the daddy of these 3 innocent children - just think about the repercussions to the children if they were made to interact with a strange man who looks like, talks like, acts like, etc. their "deceased" daddy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions