~Souza~

Re: Calling All Investigators
March 31, 2011, 07:01:44 AM
Quote from: "Billie J"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Maura can go kiss my ass. Here is one of the things she felt to share with us a while ago. She's nasty and she doesn't deserve my attention at all. She is NOT a nice person and she had her benefit of the doubt a while ago, before she began spitting on others.

by TruthSeekerMaura, Dec 27 2009, 01:53

are you SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY fucking kidding me.. ARE YOU for real?? after ALL the shit that you went through on the other forum.. Yeah I read your "email" and trust me i am FAR from being off.. Im not going to fight or argue with you. I have the the truth, know the truth and have kept quiet about what I know about you and Souza, but if you are going to try to throw me under the bus for NOTHING , you are out of your fucking mind if you think im going to take that... YOU made very very VERY big mistake

where can I read the whole story about Maura??

Anywhere but here, I don't want to pay any more attention to it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Calling All Investigators
March 31, 2011, 10:32:09 AM
Quote from: "Billie J"
Maura can go kiss my ass. Here is one of the things she felt to share with us a while ago. She's nasty and she doesn't deserve my attention at all. She is NOT a nice person and she had her benefit of the doubt a while ago, before she began spitting on others.

by TruthSeekerMaura, Dec 27 2009, 01:53

are you SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY fucking kidding me.. ARE YOU for real?? after ALL the shit that you went through on the other forum.. Yeah I read your "email" and trust me i am FAR from being off.. Im not going to fight or argue with you. I have the the truth, know the truth and have kept quiet about what I know about you and Souza, but if you are going to try to throw me under the bus for NOTHING , you are out of your fucking mind if you think im going to take that... YOU made very very VERY big mistake

where can I read the whole story about Maura??

Anywhere but here, I don't want to pay any more attention to it.

Souza is right....I was a mod on .net for months last year and I can tell you that Maura is not someone to deal
with. We banned her from the forum 3 times that I know of and she kept returning using different usernames.
She gets off on embarrasing people in threads if you don't agree with her. She also pretended to be a mysterious informer many times but we caught her!!! I would steer clear of this one!!!! TRUST ME ON THIS!
PS...If someone comes on this thread as a "guest" trying to defend Maura, it will be none other than Maura! That is an example of how she works!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions