Grace

Quote from: "Gema"
Above 100 us per oil barrel  :shock:

That's how they lie to us.
Libya is only representing about 5% of petrol resources.
That's a fly in a cup.
Yet they pick it just as another excuse to steal our money.

Libya is about WATER not Petrol.
Libya has built a several thousand miles network of water supply - The Great Man-Made River Project is meant to "greenify" the desert and open the fertile soil to two crops per year.
130,000 hectares of land were to be irrigated for new farms.

As a result, Libya is now a world leader in hydrological engineering, and it wants to export its expertise to other African and Middle-Eastern countries facing the same problems with their water.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forget about the fairy tales about the Arab world. They are much smarter than the western world would like them to be.
While officials keep the known stories about Arabs up like they were decades ago, they themselves, hidden behind that fairy tale fog, steal petrol from Angola, Brezil and the Mexican Gulf and nobody notices this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "Gema"
Above 100 us per oil barrel  :shock:

That's how they lie to us.
Libya is only representing about 5% of petrol resources.
That's a fly in a cup.
Yet they pick it just as another excuse to steal our money.

Libya is about WATER not Petrol.

Absolutely!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

diggyon

@Supervision>
Very long posts!
What are you trying to prove here?!
Sorry, i didn't get your point! :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Supervision

by diggyon » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:20 pm
@Supervision>
Very long posts!
What are you trying to prove here?!
Sorry, i didn't your point!  

Well, diggyon, those posts were articles were long to be sure, but they really help decipeher the "news" and do point to the real”facts” about wht is really going on in LIBYA and North AFRICA.

I do not know if you or any here read them, but I dumped them here for all to read and come to their own conclusion about all the media lies, and so called "unacceptable Human Rights Abuse...that we are now told/ hearing about perpertrated by LiBYa's "mad man Gadhafi", , when more than prolly, those peaceful “protesters’ were armed and ready from the beginning, and were there to overthrow the sovereign nation of Libya per the agenda long prepared to be executed.

That sort of thing then is a planned aggression and not a “revolution” by peaceful protesters, to which imo. Mr. G has every right to stand up to and is, btw. trying his best to do so valiantly..
The post may be long, because it is an article I really wished people would read to help me explain what I was saying about MR. G. being a hard headed "revolutionary" for his people...etc etc..

so if you take your time to  read it , it explains everything. Otherwise,if it is tooo long for you to read, pls. just skip it.

As for your question what I am trying to prove, well, I am not trying to prove anything to you or any here.

All have eyes to see, and ears to hear and make up their own political views in the end.

And no, I do not agree in the least,that, the UN should fly the old” colonial” flag of Libya , when Libya is still a sovereign nation as we speak,..

and it’s leader of forty years, has vowed to fight ‘till the last drop of his own blood" to preserve his nation's UNITY, and try to fight those,who have come to his door, armed and ready to take it over with force.  

Peace to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Some are wondering to where those protests that have arisen both Egypt and Libya are born in genuine social unrest or are mere manipulation of infiltrated agitators those by overthrowing governments engaged in instigating the masses to create a reaction chain culminating in uncontrolled mass movements to achieve its objectives? They are manifestations caused by citizens or are the result of the agitation of infiltrators in order to change Governments in favour of foreign powers and their interests? Is there a global agenda of anarchy, turmoil and global violence to justify the advent of a new world order which will use extreme methods of control over the people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

The recent developments do not astonish me at all.
Many issues in the world go unnoticed by the western world being suppressed by national news.
Just looking at statistical and demographics evidence should be enough to open eyes why the people of North Africa are raising their voices now.
It comes down to a high rate of young folks, having a bad or no education and having no or a miserably paid job, living at 30 at their parents home and being deprived of any hope for a better future. A large number among them cannot even marry because they could not afford an apartment on their own. What do you expect a young man in such a situation to do?
Why do they enter boats to cross the Mediterranean Sea and risk their lives?

The following is being published by the Population Reference Bureau in Washington:
Underweight Children Age <5 (%)
Algeria    10
Egypt    5
Libya    -
Morocco    10
Tunisia    4
Canada     -
USA          1
EU            -

Undernourished Population, 2002-2004 (%)
Algeria    4
Egypt    4
Libya    <2.5
Morocco    6
Tunisia    <2.5
Canada     <2.5
USA          <2.5
EU            -

Youth Ages 10-24 (% of total pop.) 2006
Algeria    33
Egypt    31
Libya    31
Morocco    30
Tunisia    30
Canada     20
USA          21
EU            -

Motor Vehicles per 1,000 Population, 2000-2005
Algeria    91
Egypt    39
Libya    137
Morocco    60
Tunisia    86
Canada     584
USA          787
EU            -

Child Mortality Rate (deaths per 1,000 children under age 5), 2005
Algeria    48
Egypt    48
Libya    23
Morocco    52
Tunisia    26
Canada     -
USA          -
EU            -

Population Living Below US$2 per Day (%)
Algeria    24
Egypt    18
Libya    -
Morocco    14
Tunisia    13
Canada     -
USA          -
EU            -
For comparison:
Yemen    47
Haiti    72
Mali            77
Niger    86

As to education:
Literacy Rate, Ages 15-24, 2000-04, Female (%)
Algeria             86
Canada             -
Egypt             67
European Union  -
Libya             94
Morocco             61
Tunisia             91
United States     -

Literacy Rate, Ages 15-24, 2000-04, Male (%)
Algeria            94
Canada             -
Egypt            79
European Union    -
Libya          100
Morocco            77
Tunisia            98
United States    -

This goes for all Africa but it is very significant for the north as well:
Youth Unemployment and Underemployment in Africa Brings Uncertainty and Opportunity
by Eric Zuehlke

(February 2009) From the recent riots in Greece to increased unemployment in urban China to anxiety over the prospect of more protests by young people throughout Europe, youth unemployment and underemployment is increasingly recognized as a potential trigger for social instability in other world regions. Africa in particular faces demographic challenges as its population of young people ages 15 to 24 increases and access to secure jobs continues to be problematic. In addition, the global financial crisis threatens to further strain labor markets and exacerbate a tenuous situation for Africa's youth.

Beyond economic costs, high rates of youth unemployment and underemployment have social ramifications. Some youth with few job prospects and little hope of future advancement may see little alternative to criminal activities or joining armed conflicts. "Unemployed and underemployed [youth] are more exposed to conflicts and illegal activities—many of them fall prey to armed and rebel groups," says Jorge Saba Arbache of the Office of the Chief Economist, Africa Region at the World Bank. In addition he says, "Youth unemployed and underemployed are more exposed to economic cycles," making them vulnerable to job instability.

The World Bank's Youth and Unemployment in Africa: The Potential, The Problem, The Promise report, released in December 2008, investigates the nature of Africa's youth demographics and recommends policies to give its youth access to stable employment. It argues that creating viable jobs for young people is a recondition for Africa's poverty eradication, sustainable development, and peace; and in countries emerging from conflict, access to employment for youth is integral to peace-building processes.

Africa's Unemployed Youth and Demographic Challenge

Africa has the fastest-growing and most youthful population in the world. Over 20 percent of Africa's population is between the ages of 15 to 24 and, since over 40 percent of Africa's population is under 15 years of age, that number is expected to grow significantly in the coming years. According to the International Labour Office, youth make up as much as 36 percent of the total working-age population and three in five of Africa's unemployed are youth.

"The [high] total fertility rate is Africa's biggest demographic challenge," says Carl Haub, senior demographer at PRB. "For 30 years, 45 percent of most African countries' population has been below age 15. So, a constantly rising number entering the labor force ages is one of Africa's biggest challenges." The combination of population growth associated with high fertility rates and the slow pace of job creation in Africa presents challenges to its youth. Despite annual economic growth rates of 6 percent or more in sub-Saharan Africa in recent years, there has not been a sufficient increase in stable employment opportunities for young people. With current demographic trends, the pressure to create new jobs will only increase over the coming decades.

Migration patterns put further strain on urban areas and labor opportunities. Young people are more likely than other age groups to migrate from rural to urban areas. According to Arbache, "Empirical analyses show that rural youth migrate to urban areas to find better educational and work opportunities and a way out of poverty. Unemployment and underemployment in urban areas are associated with rural-urban migration. Young migrants often earn less than their counterparts in urban areas, but more than those in rural areas." Despite increased rural-urban migration however, over 70 percent of the African youth population still lives in rural areas. In fact, a major finding in the World Bank report is that the average young person in Africa is not an urban resident who migrated from a village. The average young person is a poor, literate, but out-of-school female living in a rural area.
Unemployed and Underemployed

Focusing solely on unemployed youth overlooks the fact that many young people may be working but are underemployed, working shorter hours than they would like, or reaping little economic gain. In addition, in areas with few formal employment opportunities, many are left to fend for themselves in the informal economy, often beyond the scope of official employment statistics. The problem is that underemployment is difficult to measure.

"What economists call 'underemployment' is so difficult to define and measure because the standard of comparison, 'fully employed', is itself difficult to define and measure," says Bill Butz, president and CEO, of PRB. "So is a person 'underemployed' if he or she is working fewer than 52 weeks in the year, or fewer than 40 hours in a week, or just fewer weeks or hours than he would like to work, or else less intensively than he might be able if well nourished and healthy? All four standards of comparison are used…and all are arbitrary. Each yields a different level of measured underemployment."
Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 04:57:10 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

@supervision,

IDK how come i did not see your post  :? I am going to read it and reply later when I am free.

I´ll be back  8-)
Gemanator
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "Supervision"

I do not know if you or any here read them, but I dumped them here for all to read and come to their own conclusion about all the media lies, and so called "unacceptable Human Rights Abuse...that we are now told/ hearing about perpertrated by LiBYa's "mad man Gadhafi", , when more than prolly, those peaceful “protesters’ were armed and ready from the beginning, and were there to overthrow the sovereign nation of Libya per the agenda long prepared to be executed.

You have a point here regarding "human rights"
Some hypocrisy is there. Weapons are being sold from UE and USA. All boils to $ and power. No morals there.

Back to Lybia and Gadafi, he was in the past quite of a charismatic man, coming from a very humble family who put that child to study and became who he became leading a country, being just 27 when his coup d´etat took place but with intelligence also come other profiles, may be narcissism and hints of psychopathy. His reaction to stop his citizents from manifestating has been way too over the top.

Surely all countries kill each other or themselves, and, observing the events in these later cases, there is no door open to negotiation, it is take it or leave.

"Power" needs to be renewed because times change and interests as well  ;) But if "your leader" is absolut and is not willing to listen to his people, what leadership is that?

That sort of thing then is a planned aggression and not a “revolution” by peaceful protesters, to which imo. Mr. G has every right to stand up to and is, btw. trying his best to do so valiantly..

His response has been out of proportion and reading the subtitles of his speech, in one part he said "I will prosecute you as the rats you are". Priceless  :lol:

His ideas about how people have been drugged with coffein drinks got me in to tears.
He is the leader of a country, some protocol is expected (and the same applies to Chávez btw).

He proclaimed himself as the Kings of Kings...

Would he be abl to keep up with the responsability of leading a country for the best?
May be he did a good job in the past, but fresh blood is needed.

And no, I do not agree in the least,that, the UN should fly the old” colonial” flag of Libya , when Libya is still a sovereign nation as we speak
 and it’s leader of forty years, has vowed to fight ‘till the last drop of his own blood" to preserve his nation's UNITY, and try to fight those,who have come to his door, armed and ready to take it over with force.  [/b]

I agree with you on this looking from that perspective.

It is a bit confusing what´s going on now. Gadafi ,imo, is a funny guy speaking his mind out, but his decisions are more of a PR than a serious leader.
He has been shaking hands with Obama and we know that many of the Middle East countries are consedered to be "puppets" of USA, something Gadafi also was critic about yet he may be was not awared that he is inside the circle as well  ;)

The videos I posted "show" his mind speaking, making sense if you look one at the time, but if you look at the whole set, what do we get?

I am just waiting to see which country is going to be the next  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

diggyon

@Supervision,
what if all these articles are just another try to manipulate the people!? I never heard that Libya has anything to do with uranium!Otherwise the USA would have interferd immediately?!
Aren't the people in any country allowed to overthrow their president? Why is it always the NWO or the  Agendas that are involved here!! What if all that happened without the involvement of the NWO!?! What if they never expected that!?!? And now they are saying: oh yes, actually we planned the whole thing in the Middle East.... just watch us now.
I thought the Egyptian president was supported by the Elite, as the article mentioned. He was following the American orders and he was a good ally! So why would these people suddenly want to get rid of him? They cannot guaranty who will take over! His son was in the circle as well. But now no one is. May be the Muslim Brothers can take over! Would the USA risk something like this and try to overthrow Mubarak to let the Muslim Brothers rule the country that is a neighbor of Israel? I doubt!!!!!!
By the way....I learned something here in that forum: Never believe the Media.
They just lie and they are manipulating the people to scare them and to let them believe fake new for some reasons. So that's why I never believe what's written in the newspapers or in the magazines. That's what Michael taught us!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Supervision

by diggyon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 am
@Supervision,
what if all these articles are just another try to manipulate the people!? I never heard that Libya has anything to do with uranium!Otherwise the USA would have interfered immediately?!

pls. take a look, an excerpt from Time mag.
Saif al-Islam, called in U.S. diplomats to complain about the U.S. relationship and explain the Libyan decision to stop the shipment of Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU) out of the country, which Gaddafi had agreed to with the Bush Administration.

Saif al-Islam explicitly linked Libya's decision to halt the HEU shipment to its dissatisfaction with the U.S. relationship.
 Saif said the shipment was halted because the regime was “fed up” with the pace of the relationship and what it perceived as a backing-out of commitments to bilateral cooperation.
Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So, now, if we really observed,  The U.S. A. never ever rested from not only interfering but giving LIBYA its marching orders to shut down any and all attempt to build any sort of WMD, as they did to Sadam ,in Iraq, who, btw,  really did not have any weapons like that at all, all just a fabricated pretext ,  but nevertheless the God less Bush, went in to do what he wanted to do, with the support of the world “coalition”.and the rest is still making history....

.Really. it is all too much like a joke for it to be accepted as real, but we know it really happened and is still happening, no end in sight...

As in regards Lybya,..don’t you recall how far MR. Reagan went to bomb that country, and really actually sent the bomb there to kill The Mad Dog himself?

But his child was killed instead in that bombing. I know that must have hurt MR. G. even though he himself was/is a  hot headed fellow and tried to give as much as he got, against these giant of Superpowers no less.lol.

. I mean you got to give this guy a grudging respect ,lol,

, the nerves the man had , and seems still to have lol. “I will die in Libya as a martyr” I will fight to the last drop of my blood. :( .etc  ..

..Say what you will, but the man is basically a nationalist, the last of his breed, in this changing world of materialism, but this guy does really  love his country,even though he is a bonafide dictator,

and that , imo,  more than we could say for most leaders today,even the so called "democratic' leadership, who are, imo.,mostly there just to line their own pockets ...
Greed you know is the thing that they most perfect while they profess to care for the people, at least most of them are like that it seems.imo. ;)  

So, getting back to the subject of the URANIUM, that has always been the sore point with U.S.A. ...since Uranium is to be found btw . Chad and Libya border.

As you know France also is a Nuclear power, and wishes to get there hand on that as well, which is why, now France is , one of the biggest proponents  in asking for a fasssst,  resolution, to send yours truly to the Hague,for ‘Crimes against HUMAnITY”  :roll:  :roll:

..gee, how sickening and hypocritical  that sounds in the ears and hearts of some honest observers and witnesses. lol.

And also on the push is this sort of fakers, pressing in   SC/and even Nato,  to go rushing, into LIBYA to do what ever they wish to do, including dividing the country there, so that it will be weaker to manipulate and exploit in all sorts of ways..

Aren't the people in any country allowed to overthrow their president?

You are absolutely correct.
In a real democracy , that should be the case, but as you and I know, it is not the people at all who rule , even in advanced democracies such as the U.S.A.etc.,

but the same elite who have hijacked all the infrastructures , that bring out  the smoke screen mirrors,  every four yrs, to let folks come out and VoTE.
i,e....come in and “voice” their choices.

But, really, and honestly speaking, is there much difference between the so called parties that are presented there for the people’s choice?

viz. the crucial points for a real change that may  be needed in the real world to benefit the people more than the corps.etc.

Even the TEA Party(U.S.A.), challengers, went only so far. .

The status quo is always maintained , no matter which party the people vote into administration.  

Ha ha...may be all the  REAL REVOLUTION have already taken place , and there is no more to be expected. Not here not anywhere.
The invincible power/FORCE, is entrenched and hard to budge. What do you think?

Now a days with this so called "Revolution",even then there really is no guarantee wht true change people could expect to see, after “rivers of blood" has been shed “ , and, you and I must ask ourselves, for what shall we go through all this?

perhaps, just  for the same thing to start all over again? :roll:

Well, it is a true thing to say, I think , it is man himself that has to make the change within himself, if he truly wishes to see some positive change in his WORLD..

. Well, as our MIKE stressed in . MAN in the MIRROR....
. That may be the ultimate solution. Imo

Why is it always the NWO or the Agendas that are involved here!
!
Because unfortunately it is , even if one chooses not to believe it.
 All modern governments ('super power"), have their agenda already well mapped out, for years and years ahead basically, as to where they wish to go, or rather where they wish to take the world at large.

And this so called “revolution” in the Arab world , is imo. a part of the whole program.
The GREAT WORKS of the AGES.
 An ongoing AGENDA planned long ago.. :?

What if all that happened without the involvement of the NWO!?!

No. Never.IMO.
I tell you. Spies Spies and more spies lol.
. Day and night and non stop and everywhere.Up and down, and sideways too. :lol:
 See what I am saying?,

Electric eyes ...as Mike said.

What if they never expected that!?!?

No. all was known believe me to the initiators, no one can convince me otherwise,
. The folks that did not know, were old dictators like Gadhafi, who just very recently was lauded as a poster boy of  Arab moderate,“leaders” an ally in the fight of “terrorism”...

but, Mr. G, I guess, maybe believed in his own PR a little too much, lol, :lol:  and maybe he  forgot his politics too, and did not realize, he also is not indispensable, and here we are..... :o  .

And now they are saying: oh yes, actually we planned the whole thing in the Middle East.... just watch us now.

No , they are not saying it out loud.
But, any seasoned political analyst and an honest one, knows what is really going on in reality about this new wave of declaration of thirst for “democracy” in the Arab world in particular,   the middle east and North Africa.

It is a step of creating a  sham change, where the same old “allies” will come back in , after changing their suit and putting on a new mask, more or less, (or so it is hoped?).

I thought the Egyptian president was supported by the Elite, as the article mentioned. He was following the American orders and he was a good ally! So why would these people suddenly want to get rid of him?

Well, if you noticed, the man (Mubarak) wanted to build the forbidden fruit...=nuclear bomb, as the article suggests :shock:

A three way plot the article suggests..
 Gaddhafi has the Uraniam, Tunis would be the route used to get the thing over to EGYPT...so the reasoning goes, ...so all three of these very important STATES ...were “attacked” and  gone are the old “dreamers”  ;)

.well at least for a while, cause, it will now hoped, that this “revolution “ of the people, would send a  political “new” fresh message of Democracy seekers,  choices that the people themselves are making,without the push of the "DEMOCRACIES",and the ARAB people are saying, enough, we do not wish to be governed by autocrats/theocracies and Islamist.
That is,if it works,like killing two or three birds with one stone. Do you see?

They cannot guaranty who will take over!

Hmm, we will have to wait and see, but really it is not a mystery. The military is in charge in Egypt now as you know, and the old boys there,  work hand in glove with the people who put them there. And no that is not the kids from the social medium twitters and FB who are not defense contractors who will gain on big item sales of WEAPONRY..etc.

His son was in the circle as well. But now no one is.

This is not quite true imo..  Prolly, Just gone under cover is all.

May be the Muslim Brothers can take over!
Would the USA risk something like this and try to overthrow Mubarak to let the Muslim Brothers rule the country that is a neighbor of Israel? I doubt!!!!!!

You got a point there, but as I have said it is a revolving door Revolution”.
..Did you hear that the same folks are now there in the Military “transitional” government in Egypt, and they actually slapped the “peaceful protesters” hand with “violence” just the other day, for demanding that the old corrupt goats would go elsewhere and never come back.  :lol: .

By the way....I learned something here in that forum: Never believe the Media.
Exactly my point. They are all owned by the same people.
Very few people own the whole media of this world.
 Ultra Elite folks near the top of the Masonic pyramid.

They just lie and they are manipulating the people to scare them and to let them believe fake news for some reasons.

Well, they are not  doing this for their health imo..

But, rather they know they have to throw the sheeple some kind of “entertainment” or a fake “reality show” ..you understand what I mean?

. Otherwise, Jane and Joe publick, would not agree to send their sons and daughters to shed their blood in defense of “democracy”...here and  everywhere.

So that's why I never believe what's written in the newspapers or in the magazines. That's what Michael taught us!

I say Amen to that,that is what is called the AWAKENING.
 Mike knew what time it was .
 He was one smart fellow our Mike,ya know.. :) .

Peace.
@Gema will try to address you next,if I can, but really I wrote much, and the above could serve as answer to your post as well
. I can see, from your post, that you absolutely grasped the situation correctly.

And yes I agree "new blood " is needed in LYBYA, but not through a forced "RAPE/bloodshed/division" of the country,..
.at least I hope it would not happen that way.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

@Supervision
i like the way you interpret the whole scenario in the Middle East. But what makes you so sure that it is all planned long before? Is it written somewhere in the newspaper or is it only your personal opinion? Since I mentioned personal opinion, how do you think this whole uprise in the Middle East will end?
Somehow I feel that you are not optimistic at all! So what do you think will happen to Europe next?! Because of that uprise the European economy has been directly affected. I bet some Elite are facing some economic problems as well. So was that whole scenario necessary in the first place  :?:
I guess no dictator would like to step down and leave, other wise he will be killed by his opposers. I think I read somewhere that Mubarak owns more than 70 billion $. So would he give this money to the Egyptians? Ghaddafi's fortune is even bigger as he ruled longer than Mubarak. lol. If someone has 130 billion $ abroad and is about to be overthrown by his own people and is a dictator, then I wouldn't expect to hear something else from him, because he knows what might happen to him if he stepped down on his own: he will be imprisoned, and maybe killed as well. So why die alone? Let the people suffer a little, exactly the way he is suffering. He doesn't want to die in vain. These are not the words of a hero but rather the words of a criminal who is about to be caught by the police. He kills the hostages and fights till the end.This is not new!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

MissG

Quote from: "Grace"
Just looking at statistical and demographics evidence should be enough to open eyes why the people of North Africa are raising their voices now.
It comes down to a high rate of young folks, having a bad or no education and having no or a miserably paid job, living at 30 at their parents home and being deprived of any hope for a better future. A large number among them cannot even marry because they could not afford an apartment on their own. What do you expect a young man in such a situation to do?
The situation just 14km from the marrocoan coast is the same pathetic. In Spain low salaries and a huge load of over educated people with no jobs. Some people hold 2 university degrees, masters of all kinds, courses, speak languages. Emigration happens.

Why do they enter boats to cross the Mediterranean Sea and risk their lives?

Some countries, as Spain, have plans supporting inmigrants.
Feels like the poor helping the poorer to survive, but seems to be the best option.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Reading all well written opinions and gathered news on this topic, the bottom line is that the human rights in Libya are severely repressed, we no longer do not tolerate this, it’s time for justice and it’s about time to ACT.

UN: Security Council Refers Libya to ICC

Resolution Aimed at Stemming Violence and Bringing Justice
February 27, 2011

United Nations Security Council diplomats vote on a resolution during a meeting on Libya at UN headquarters in New York on February 26, 2011.

(New York) ¬¬– The United Nations Security Council’s unanimous resolution referring Libya to the International Criminal Court (ICC) sends a strong signal to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi and his commanders, as well as other governments in the region, that the international community will not tolerate the vicious repression of peaceful protesters, Human Rights Watch said today.
The resolution adopted on February 26, 2011, referred the crisis in Libya to the ICC, imposed travel bans on key Libyan leaders, and froze their assets.
“The Security Council has risen to the occasion and given notice to Gaddafi and his commanders that if they give, tolerate, or follow orders to fire on peaceful protesters, they may find themselves on trial in The Hague,” said Richard Dicker, director of the International Justice Program at Human Rights Watch.
Human Rights Watch said the Security Council’s referral to the ICC appears aimed both at bringing justice to the Libyan people and avoiding more victims.
“The United Nations is showing concerted international resolve to pressure Gaddafi and his henchmen to end their murderous attacks on the Libyan population,” said Dicker.
The UN General Assembly is expected to consider a resolution this coming week to suspend Libya from the Human Rights Council, following last week’s condemnation of Libya at a special Human Rights Council session.
“The Security Council action shows that justice awaits Libyan security commanders who unlawfully attack people to stay in power,” said Dicker. “It is the clearest possible directive to Gaddafi and his cohorts to end the killing.”

[youtube:3qhkpwyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0EAxJdRd_8[/youtube:3qhkpwyk]

“It appears to be a criminal desperate effort by a criminal desperate regime to prevent people from exercising their rights to protest”

This is exactly what is going on in Libya. Because of the fact that this criminal regime is desperate gives them NO RIGHT to deprive the people’s freedom and right to protest! This is a serious crime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MissG

Now Tunisia is also moving.

If the oil is not sold "we" (EU, USA) are going to have a hard time. Those countries moving towards something better gathers a lot underneeth  :|

Let´s hope that their manifestos are productive, because the next one taking power can be just as bad. Democracy is what they want but they don´t have a reference nor experience about what real democracy is. Hope the outcome is not as a 2nd Yugoslavia  :|

Anyway, not all is so bad, some fun came out of it  ;) or t least, music...would this be the next hit?

[youtube:10u0rylg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERqPuKocHlU&feature=related[/youtube:10u0rylg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Sarahli

What's going on there is I think very subtile in the sense that it is not a bad thing when a dictator leaves but problem is that the dark side wants to take advantage/control over the situation and direct the flow of the revolutions for the benefit of their agenda. What's happening in these countries was coming anyway because of the bad treatment these populations have had to endure throughout the years with the help of the western world who are only demonstrating their tremendous hypocrisy and are only making a mockery of what democracy really should be.... there is a limit maybe that cannot be crossed. Gaddafi was okay before but now the truth is too apparent so they prefer to disengage totally and point their fingers. So the same with Mubarak they really had a hard time to stop backing him up and remember what happened with Saddam. I wonder why is Al Quaeda so silent? They don't care about the people is the real truth and i don't doubt that everything that is happening in the world right now has to do with the cleansing of the earth before the new coming age. Evil always destroys itself because of that hidden force that always comes into play when humanity is on the brink of collapse. Certain things are not allowed to happen if you will. The NWO is not all powerful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal