This is the 5th person I have meet or known that has met MJ....darn I was so close :lol:  Maybe one day :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "chloead505"
Oh, btw, Murray was a regular around the house. OK. But he didnt know the address of the compound? YEAH RIGHT!

He did not know the address and on top of that he did not know how to perform CPR.. :lol:

What about the DAMN cell phone that he couldn't keep his damn hands off from????  Oh crap, I'm making him sound guilty....geez...we get caught up in this don't we???  After all, he did he didn't do, don't matter, it's a show :))))))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "becca26"
Yes I live here in Orlando and MJ rented a Mansion in Isles Worth (were tigger woods lived) for 4 days....he wanted the people whom he rented the place from to keep it hush hush he was there but then gets on top of the roof and starts to wave to people on the lake whom were in their boats.....then the news choppers were there and MJ was all over the news :?  Don't know why he did that  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Amazing. Thank you for sharing this. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "becca26"
Yes I live here in Orlando and MJ rented a Mansion in Isles Worth (were tigger woods lived) for 4 days....he wanted the people whom he rented the place from to keep it hush hush he was there but then gets on top of the roof and starts to wave to people on the lake whom were in their boats.....then the news choppers were there and MJ was all over the news :?  Don't know why he did that  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Amazing. Thank you for sharing this. :)
No prob love, I still don't get why MJ would keep his disguse on in the home?? My friend said its a huge home, Mike offered them a ton of cash for it but they declined(they are well off) the home is on its own little island in that subdivision. He always has me questioning everything :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
When the hoax goes calm before the next storm I use the down time to go and investigate things I have missed since I started on the forum. Shortly after the news of Michael's death I felt sad and watched the Memorial but that was all the T.V. coverage I watched. I missed the funeral at Forest Lawn when it happened. I only have seen the videos on youtube after the fact of me knowing this is a hoax.  

Anyways my point is when I do come across videos like the ones I posted (below) they fill in some blanks, confirm or deny what I maybe wondering or what alot of members here in this thread are wondering about Murray and how he met Michael.

The following videos are from the ABC 20/20 After Life special that was done on the one year anniversary. I just found these yesterday. There is alot of interesting info in these videos. The timeline of Murray and his actions are explained by his lawyer Ed Chernoff.

The body gaurds explain how Murray met Michael. There is a guy from the AP who claims to have gotten Alberto Alvarez's actual testimony to the police. The report says that Alberto said to the police that when Murray was giving CPR he stated "This is my first time doing CPR" (<I'm paraphrasing) He didn't say he didnt know how, he stated it was his FIRST time doing it. That isn't the same as not knowing.

I know CPR but I have never needed to do it. It is not unreasonable to believe that even a doctor would never need to do CPR.

[youtube:17sb6hfp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aysbUMVVihw&feature=related[/youtube:17sb6hfp]

Harvey makes a few cameos. lol ;)

I find it interesting that ABC is reporting the info that most of us know is a hoax. It doesn't appear that they did any investigating.

I also like to see it in action on a news program or special because it just makes it all the more interesting. I feel as though I am watching a live soap opera. Some people call em stories. lol

The whole special that ABC did is on youtube parts 1-11. There is the link to part one. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is alot of good and new things I didn't know before (some about the hoax timelines and testimonies) and some about Michael and his early years during his career in the 80's. It is worth watching.

[youtube:17sb6hfp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYN_Z45tf50&feature=related[/youtube:17sb6hfp]
Some of MJ's fans didn't learn. Look at the nasty signs. Tsk Tsk. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions