Jermaine's Ex Shopping Jackson Reality Show
February 18, 2011, 05:11:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
14 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Alejandra Jackson -- baby mama to Jermaine and Randy -- still refuses to move out of the Jackson family compound ... but she is ready to spill family's secrets on a new reality show ... for the right price.

Sources close to Alejandra tell us she's in talks with several producing partners to star in a reality show along with her children. As we previously reported, she's also working on a tell-all book -- and we're told she's currently looking for a writer.

TMZ broke the story ... last month the Michael Jackson estate You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Alejandra and her kids -- Jaafar, Jermajesty, Genevieve, Donte and Randy Jr. -- from the home.

That came after Alejandra turned down Katherine's request to leave the house so it could be renovated. Katherine offered Alejandra a condo if she signed a confidentiality agreement -- but Alejandra refused. Confidentiality agreements and tell-all books don't go well together.

We're told Alejandra feels she needs to make money -- from the reality show and the book -- because the fathers of her children are behind on support payments. For instance, Jermaine owes Alejandra almost $100,000 in back child support.

A hearing on whether Alejandra has to leave the house is set for March 15.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Re: Jermaine's Ex Shopping Jackson Reality Show
February 18, 2011, 05:24:14 PM
The reality show started already long ago....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 18, 2011, 05:53:31 PM
When I look at this Alejandra I make the same face Macaulay Culkin makes on the Home Alone poster.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You got a head whoopin comin\'! I will whoop your head!

paula-c

February 18, 2011, 06:34:45 PM
Gema wrote:

The reality show started already long ago....

True, is the reality show more throughout history. :lol:  That secrets can talk about it :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 18, 2011, 06:52:47 PM
let's see a show of hands of you naive children who didn't see this coming .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 18, 2011, 07:01:59 PM
Man, I hate this woman. Did she ever thought about having a job and buy her own house? Or is she going to divorce again and marry another Jackson by the money? I can imagine her trying to flirt with Michael when he comes back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

February 18, 2011, 07:33:46 PM
What a CHEAP BITCH WITCH! Reality show to reveal what? Confidentiality agreement on what? We can only guess..........to keep in secret that Michael is alive or there are more secrets? Whatever it is, last person we want to learned those things from  is Alejandra.
If she reveals about Michael not having permission, she will be hated  by fans and Jacksons, her reality show will not succeed, she will be sued by Jacksons, and she will be broke homeless.She obviously has high opinion about herself, perhaps her lover advisor is now a lawyer. Jacksons will only financially support children, which I am sure they do. She is frustrated because she is not directly receiving money.
Move your ass and get a job, seniora.  :twisted:  
Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 07:38:00 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 18, 2011, 07:37:23 PM
She's going Hollywood, she's going Hollywood tonight :D  What a winch!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Andrea

February 18, 2011, 07:59:00 PM
Quote from: "becca26"
She's going Hollywood, she's going Hollywood tonight :D  What a winch!!!

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

February 19, 2011, 12:06:37 AM
Uhhhh that woman.  I cannot STAND her.

I really believe MJ wrote Monkey Business about Jermaine and some other weird ass stuff that was going on on his family & life at the time...
little did  I for one know....what that was....
but the lyrics and song  jive SO well with the Jermaine/Alejandra/Randy lust triangle....then there was that song that bro Jermaine wrote about/to Michael.

AnyWay....

To me....Alejandra...or whatever must think or thought she has enough ammo on the Jackson's to try and push Katherine's demand aside [which I thought were reasonable] If I was Mrs. Katherine I would have gone crazy on her sorry ass and everyone ELSE that parked their kids at my house...regardless of her age
One kid OR grand kid is enough to drive you insane on a good day. lol

Then there was the Michael issue...to deal with.

I found this a while back via searching her name...you all may have already read it
dunno....just thought I would throw it out here.

Since all of that has transpired I have wondered why what where...
You know the usual. Lol

Then I read this...
I do not [of course] know how much of it is true...but where there is smoke...
and it would not surprise me if is ALL if this is true.
Like where in the Hell=O did Jermaine drag her home from anyway?

Dear TMZ,
I am writing to you on behalf of the story that you wrote about Jermaine Jackson and his ex wife Alejandra Oaziaza. I am a Jackson family insider. It has come to my knowledge that she is writing gossip sites spreading malicious lies about this family and his relationship with his children, Jaafar and Jermajesty Jackson. Alejandra has been living with Katherine Jackson since 1985, illegally while married to someone else and even ran away from her country of South America. She lied about her real age and the status of her marriage at the time, she was married to Nicholas Ray! She married Nicholas Ray in 1987 in a secret ceremony because she needed a green card and was in the country illegally. She left her homeland of Columbia as a minor to which her family did not know where she was, she came to America to live with Nicholas’s family, whom she had met in Columbia.
Alejandra met Randy Jackson when she was 16 years old and lied to him about her age, telling him she was 18 years old. He moved her into the Jackson family home on October 16th, 1985. She was a minor at this time and the Jacksons continued to let them live with her because she also told Randy Jackson she was homeless. This was not the truth, she had been living in Beverly Hills with Nicolas’s family but also lied to them and said she was moving back to Columbia, when in fact she had taken up a residence at the Jackson family home.

She married Nicholas Ray on March 2nd, 1987 while still living with the Jacksons. She kept this marriage a secret because she continued to live at the residence. Nicholas lived in Brentwood, California and was lied to as well. Alejandra told him she was going back to Columbia to be with her mother and brother. She moved out of the Encino Compound briefly in 1988, Randy Jackson brought her a condo in Beverly Hills but later kicked her out because he found out about her relationship with Nicholas. At this time, Alejandra had dropped out of school and lost all contact with the Jacksons, she flew out of the country to Columbia. Katherine Jackson knew at this time she was pregnant with her first child and ordered for her to come back to the family home. She had been writing to Katherine and making phone calls to her to get Katherine on her side. Randy Jackson brought back Alejandra and their daughter Genevieve, at this time he was married to Eliza Shaffy and Alejandra knew of this marriage. He separated from Eliza and later divorced her in 1991. At this time, him and Alejandra had a room at his mother’s home with their daughter Genevieve, their adopted son and Alejandra was pregnant with their son Randy Jr. Randy Jackson married Alejandra Jackson on February 13th, 1993. They had a private ceremony that was actually not legal because Alejandra was married to Nicholas Ray.

Before Randy Jr. was born, Alejandra flew back to Columbia claiming that Randy Jackson had threatened to kill her, she lived here for 6 months until again Randy Jackson came to get her where she went back to the Jackson family home. On March 5th 1995 Alejandra married Jermaine Jackson, Randy’s big brother without ever telling Randy. Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra had been having an affair since 1991. So Alejandra is a liar, she’s crazy and should not be trusted. She has caused trouble and rifts within the Jackson household for years and should not be held in good favor. It was later acknowledged by the judge that Alejandra Jackson’s marriage to Jermaine Jackson held no merit because she had been married to Nicholas Ray since 1987! She had even been receiving money from Nicholas throughout her marriage to Jermaine. She also lied and said she filed for divorce from Jermaine, when in actuality, Jermaine filed for divorce. The court papers can prove this.

Katherine Jackson has spoken to me several times about Alejandra and how she wanted to testify in court to get Alejandra out of her home. The judge is only letting Alejandra live at the residence because she has no job, no support at this time in her life. Katherine, Michael, Janet, and Jermaine Jackson have all supported Alejandra Jackson. They have given her cash, money orders, gift cards and other valuable assets to help her by the judge that Alejandra Jackson’s marriage to Jermaine Jackson held no merit because she had been married to Nicholas Ray since 1987! She had even been receiving money from Nicholas throughout her marriage to Jermaine. She also lied and said she filed for divorce from Jermaine, when in actuality, Jermaine filed for divorce. The court papers can prove this.

Jermaine Jackson would love to have custody of his children because Alejandra is an unfit mother, she uses profane language with her children and sometimes forces physically violence which the kids have told Katherine and Jermaine about. She uses her children to get huge amounts of money from Katherine, this money now is coming from Michael Jackson’s estate who loves his nephews and niece dearly and doesn’t mind supporting them, but not Alejandra who is 40 years of age with little to no education and no career.
On August 5th, 2009 Katherine Jackson gave Alejandra $1,000 dollars on behalf of Jermaine Jackson, Alejandra lied to Katherine and said Jermaine did not come through with his child support payment but he deposited $650 dollars into her account on July 22nd, 2009.

Everyone in the Jackson family has supported Alejandra Jackson over the years, giving her money and other necessities. Her presence in the home with Michael’s children alarmed me and I was reassured by a Jackson insider that Katherine brought Grace, the children’s former nanny into the home because of incidents involving Michael’s children and Alejandra Jackson. This has caused a rift within the home where it is volatile for children.

In 2001, Katherine Jackson talked with Jermaine Jackson about getting custody of his children so that they court can order Alejandra out of the home, Katherine did not go through with this. My sources tell me that Jaafar and Jermajesty Jackson would love to live with their grandmother and their cousins and are scared of their mother. Grace has also been ordered by Katherine to look after Jaafar and Jermajesty, the boys have taken to her just like their cousins. Something tells me that none of this will end well. I have a feeling that the entire family is getting together to get Alejandra out once and for all. It will get nasty over the next couple of weeks or months, I also hear from a source Alejandra is trying to flee the country again because she has stolen money from Katherine and someone in the house hold has found out and is threatening her. I also am hearing that Katherine wants all legal rights to her children. I will write more later…..the story is developing

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2011, 01:25:20 AM
What is this trick's problem??  I read somewhere, correct me if I'm wrong, that the "Estate (a.k.a. MJ)" has given her a condo in L.A, so it's not like she and her youngest offspring would be out on the streets.  I just have a feeling that if she would just get OUT OF HAYVENHURST, the family (i.e. MJ) wouldn't have too much of a problem providing for them financially, within reason.  We ALL know how much Michael loves his nieces and nephews.  It's just that the time has come for certain family members to move on *looking at you Alejandra and co.*

Alejandra, you're only making it harder for your CHILDREN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Te extrano mi amor~

February 19, 2011, 01:57:54 AM
i'm not going to judge her. i don't know her, i don't know what her role is. if she is a person michael is trying to expose as a leech, then i find it disgusting to sell out family. if she's playing her role, she's doing it well.

march 15 is only a few weeks away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

February 19, 2011, 03:35:11 AM
What were brothers thinking? Were there thinking at all or the only was working at the time was their "equipments"?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

paula-c

February 19, 2011, 10:05:57 AM
Dear TMZ,
I am writing to you on behalf of the story that you wrote about Jermaine Jackson and his ex wife Alejandra Oaziaza. I am a Jackson family insider. It has come to my knowledge that she is writing gossip sites spreading malicious lies about this family and his relationship with his children, Jaafar and Jermajesty Jackson. Alejandra has been living with Katherine Jackson since 1985, illegally while married to someone else and even ran away from her country of South America. She lied about her real age and the status of her marriage at the time, she was married to Nicholas Ray! She married Nicholas Ray in 1987 in a secret ceremony because she needed a green card and was in the country illegally. She left her homeland of Columbia as a minor to which her family did not know where she was, she came to America to live with Nicholas’s family, whom she had met in Columbia.
Alejandra met Randy Jackson when she was 16 years old and lied to him about her age, telling him she was 18 years old. He moved her into the Jackson family home on October 16th, 1985. She was a minor at this time and the Jacksons continued to let them live with her because she also told Randy Jackson she was homeless. This was not the truth, she had been living in Beverly Hills with Nicolas’s family but also lied to them and said she was moving back to Columbia, when in fact she had taken up a residence at the Jackson family home.

She married Nicholas Ray on March 2nd, 1987 while still living with the Jacksons. She kept this marriage a secret because she continued to live at the residence. Nicholas lived in Brentwood, California and was lied to as well. Alejandra told him she was going back to Columbia to be with her mother and brother. She moved out of the Encino Compound briefly in 1988, Randy Jackson brought her a condo in Beverly Hills but later kicked her out because he found out about her relationship with Nicholas. At this time, Alejandra had dropped out of school and lost all contact with the Jacksons, she flew out of the country to Columbia. Katherine Jackson knew at this time she was pregnant with her first child and ordered for her to come back to the family home. She had been writing to Katherine and making phone calls to her to get Katherine on her side. Randy Jackson brought back Alejandra and their daughter Genevieve, at this time he was married to Eliza Shaffy and Alejandra knew of this marriage. He separated from Eliza and later divorced her in 1991. At this time, him and Alejandra had a room at his mother’s home with their daughter Genevieve, their adopted son and Alejandra was pregnant with their son Randy Jr. Randy Jackson married Alejandra Jackson on February 13th, 1993. They had a private ceremony that was actually not legal because Alejandra was married to Nicholas Ray.

Before Randy Jr. was born, Alejandra flew back to Columbia claiming that Randy Jackson had threatened to kill her, she lived here for 6 months until again Randy Jackson came to get her where she went back to the Jackson family home. On March 5th 1995 Alejandra married Jermaine Jackson, Randy’s big brother without ever telling Randy. Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra had been having an affair since 1991. So Alejandra is a liar, she’s crazy and should not be trusted. She has caused trouble and rifts within the Jackson household for years and should not be held in good favor. It was later acknowledged by the judge that Alejandra Jackson’s marriage to Jermaine Jackson held no merit because she had been married to Nicholas Ray since 1987! She had even been receiving money from Nicholas throughout her marriage to Jermaine. She also lied and said she filed for divorce from Jermaine, when in actuality, Jermaine filed for divorce. The court papers can prove this.

Katherine Jackson has spoken to me several times about Alejandra and how she wanted to testify in court to get Alejandra out of her home. The judge is only letting Alejandra live at the residence because she has no job, no support at this time in her life. Katherine, Michael, Janet, and Jermaine Jackson have all supported Alejandra Jackson. They have given her cash, money orders, gift cards and other valuable assets to help her by the judge that Alejandra Jackson’s marriage to Jermaine Jackson held no merit because she had been married to Nicholas Ray since 1987! She had even been receiving money from Nicholas throughout her marriage to Jermaine. She also lied and said she filed for divorce from Jermaine, when in actuality, Jermaine filed for divorce. The court papers can prove this.

Jermaine Jackson would love to have custody of his children because Alejandra is an unfit mother, she uses profane language with her children and sometimes forces physically violence which the kids have told Katherine and Jermaine about. She uses her children to get huge amounts of money from Katherine, this money now is coming from Michael Jackson’s estate who loves his nephews and niece dearly and doesn’t mind supporting them, but not Alejandra who is 40 years of age with little to no education and no career.
On August 5th, 2009 Katherine Jackson gave Alejandra $1,000 dollars on behalf of Jermaine Jackson, Alejandra lied to Katherine and said Jermaine did not come through with his child support payment but he deposited $650 dollars into her account on July 22nd, 2009.

Everyone in the Jackson family has supported Alejandra Jackson over the years, giving her money and other necessities. Her presence in the home with Michael’s children alarmed me and I was reassured by a Jackson insider that Katherine brought Grace, the children’s former nanny into the home because of incidents involving Michael’s children and Alejandra Jackson. This has caused a rift within the home where it is volatile for children.

In 2001, Katherine Jackson talked with Jermaine Jackson about getting custody of his children so that they court can order Alejandra out of the home, Katherine did not go through with this. My sources tell me that Jaafar and Jermajesty Jackson would love to live with their grandmother and their cousins and are scared of their mother. Grace has also been ordered by Katherine to look after Jaafar and Jermajesty, the boys have taken to her just like their cousins. Something tells me that none of this will end well. I have a feeling that the entire family is getting together to get Alejandra out once and for all. It will get nasty over the next couple of weeks or months, I also hear from a source Alejandra is trying to flee the country again because she has stolen money from Katherine and someone in the house hold has found out and is threatening her. I also am hearing that Katherine wants all legal rights to her children. I will write more later…..the story is developing

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... z0mtSzb6yA

According to this letter this woman is a liar, opportunistic and there are ill-treatment toward their children, that is so difficult removing it from the house if the whole family, including their children are victims and witnesses of all this :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2011, 11:29:25 AM
Even if she did write a book who is going to believe anything she has to say?  With her history and reputation, she has no integrity . Her book will end up on the internet for free reading just like that Rabbi Schmuley 's did. Anyway nobody believes a gold digger. I vote she be deported.    :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions