Another example would be Katherine talking about Michael's plastic surgery with Oprah and how she thought he was addicted to it and, in her opinion, overdid it. Do you think Michael would "direct her to say that if this is all a "show"? As private as he seems and as reluctant as he's always been to talk about his surgeries, I just can't understand Katherine's action/comments (if they were to fit in with the theory).

I'm sorry about pushing this topic but it just makes me confused. It leads me to believe that:

1) The family could only speak like this about Michael if he really is gone  :cry:  which sadly makes sense to me...
or
2) They are not apart of Michael's plans but that just seems unlikely because his children are with his family...

Do you see why I'd like to understand how the family's behaviour could fit into the hoax?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Another example would be Katherine talking about Michael's plastic surgery with Oprah and how she thought he was addicted to it and, in her opinion, overdid it. Do you think Michael would "direct her to say that if this is all a "show"? As private as he seems and as reluctant as he's always been to talk about his surgeries, I just can't understand Katherine's action/comments (if they were to fit in with the theory).

I'm sorry about pushing this topic but it just makes me confused. It leads me to believe that:

1) The family could only speak like this about Michael if he really is gone  :cry:  which sadly makes sense to me...
or
2) They are not apart of Michael's plans but that just seems unlikely because his children are with his family...

Do you see why I'd like to understand how the family's behaviour could fit into the hoax?

if they are a part of it maybe some of this time is being used to sort of fess up about some of the small stuff in order to bring reality to a place where people will believe the truth about the big stuff. i don't know if that makes any sense ? besides i never seem to be able to get a handle on what they think he had and addiction to drugs or surgeries .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

curls

Quote from: "alovesmichael"

or

Of course I understand why you want to understand the family's actions and please don't apologise about 'pushing this topic' - that's how we all move forward in this, by discussing and exchanging views.

You said: "The family could only speak like this about Michael if he really is gone  :cry:  which sadly makes sense to me..."

I see it totally the opposite! If he was dead, I don't think his mother would be telling the world, via Oprah of all people, that she thought her son was addicted to surgery and remember even worse, she also said his nose was like a tooth pick! I'm sorry, I don't buy that from a grieving mother - some thoughts you would keep private. If, on the other hand, your son was very much alive and asked you to say such things, that's a whole different ball game. I don't pretend to know what's in MJ's head or his reasons behind some of these 'odd' things, but I'm pretty sure he's been playing with us via the media for many years, and he's a tough old cookie - his mother's comments are nothing compared to the rubbish he's had to put up with over the years.

I'm not here to try and convince you of anything - I'm just stating my own personal opinions. But if you think he's dead, then can I ask you a couple of questions?

What are your reasons for thinking he's dead, for coming to that conclusion?  What made you question his death in the first place and are those things no longer relevant or valid? I would genuinely be interested in your answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@suspicious mind -  I've gotten the impression that they claim he was addicted to both... And to be honest I can't completely dismiss what they're claiming although I see no reason in sharing it with the whole world, cuz those are private matters. I do understand very well what you mean though  ;)  but why would Michael need to 'fess up' on such things? What's the purpose?

@curls - I appreciate you taking time to discuss my concerns, thanks!  :)  To be honest I'm not quite sure if I know for sure what made me look into the possibility of Michael being alive but I'll try to answer your questions. I first came across hoax videos by Jonellstar on YT and they were very straightforward and interesting (and not too far-fetched IMO). The things she were pointing out made me start questioning things that seemed strange and then I found and joined this forum a bit after that. I still kept a distance, kind of like a defense mechanism. The grief I've experienced with Michael's 'death' (still have a hard time saying that) was so intense and heartbreaking, it has really shocked me that I'd feel like this for someone I've never even seen live or known personally. So therefore I never fully committed to the idea of him being alive but I kept an open mind. I did have higher hopes last year though. Jonellstar stopped making videos and many of those 'strange things' are still unanswered but I'm realising that money might have a lot to do with it, or actually be the root of all mystery. As time has passed my hopes have just faded. Do you ever question the aspect of time? How long will this hoax, if there is one, have to go on? I do lean more against the idea of Michael being gone because none of the existing theories seem coherent enough or they just seem too far-fetched in one way or another IMO (of course this is just how I feel). If I were to be more specific, I'd take the family's actions, like I've mentioned, as one example. Other examples: the memorial with lots of grieving friends and fans, the kids being more exposed, the new album (Michael's touch just isn't there  :( ) etc. I feel like I'm holding on to that tiny bit of hope because I WANT this to be a hoax, I want Michael to be well and alive raising his kids... You see I don't care much for any message, numerology, or Michael proving something, all I want is for him to be alive and well and with his family. Sorry about the long post  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Forgive me saying this, alovesmichael, but it seems like you want this to be on your terms! It's taking too long for you, you want to know he's alive and well, yet you don't care much about why he might be doing this. If he faked his death and IS alive and well with his family, which is what you say you want, I can't understand why you're not interested in why he did it.  And in the same vein, if he's dead, why? There are numerous theories on that scenario too - have you found one that rings true for you?

Maybe if you started looking at the 'whys', it might help you stop going round in circles. You seem to have come to a halt with the family stuff, so I'd put that aside for now and look at another aspect. You mentioned that money might be at the root of it, so how about you follow that path and see where it takes you?

Hang in there and don't forget, the trial starts next month - I'm hopeful that it will surely start to give us some answers ... or maybe just more questions!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

alovesmichael, it's good that you are open and honest about how you're feeling. I'm sure most of us can identify with the feeling of going in circles sometimes. We are always being presented with 2 opposites sides to the story, and mentally we have to juggle them all the time. eg. He was a sickly drug-addicted target with enemies --to he was healthy and meticulously plotting and directing an incredibly complex death hoax with his many loyal insiders.

I agree with curls and suspicious minds in that the family are graciously helping MJ in whatever way he wishes them to do in lying/acting. The Jacksons as an extended family are saavy in show-business with 50 years experience, and know how to keep secrets well, and stick together against outsiders, even though I know the last few years they've hardly seen MJ. I do think they are each continuing their own personality and experiences with MJ into their roles. Some here have talked about some family members in and others not in the hoax but I think they all know. For me I think of it like the dominoe effect. First I'm convinced of are the ones closest to MJ --Prince, Paris, and Blanket--how they didn't seem to grieve, the lines they said on the Oprah interview that clearly were hoax-related, then Janet smiling while sad, Joe's crazy antics, Katherine shopping for sleeping bags, and on down the line. Planned by MJ is the only theory that fits everything, at least to me, and I've agonized over every possible scenario all through these many months. I must also put in that I believe there's a God element as well, and that the family recognize there is some special purpose and calling for MJ, as shown in some of their comments. This hoax is a great challenge to the mind, not for the lightly interested. It's only reading about and weighing the thousands of details pointing to a hoax, that convinces a person. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions