Dave Dave - @officialdaev
February 19, 2011, 03:39:37 PM
I've notice this today. I couldn't find if it's already posted. I'm glad he's back around.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Re: Dave Dave - @officialdaev
March 04, 2011, 06:23:30 PM
Yes he is back, he just posted a couple of tweets on twitter.

officialdaev Dave Dave
And by the way, I would spank each and every one of you
4 minutes ago
»

officialdaev Dave Dave
Hello everyone. What are you doing this weekend?
8 minutes ago

Not sure where he is going with it, but we shall see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 05:51:45 PM
Wow- Dave just went on a tirade against the hoax. Basically calling believers delusional, and stating he Michael is not in "any state of life" but in a coffin at Forrest Lawn. I cant paste right now from my iPhone- will do it later.

This really as me  :| ....

So, I for one, believed DD on Lk was Michael. But, that would obviously mean the real DD is in the know.  So- this is really the first time I think that anyone possibly connected to the hoax has come out this strongly against it.
3 options I see with this:
1- there is no hoax ( which at this point, I just don't buy- meaning I think the hoax is real)
2- DD is not in on it ( that would mean it was not Michael on LK)
3- for some reason he was summoned to kick up dust ( and straight into people's eyes).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

~Souza~

March 09, 2011, 05:53:28 PM
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Wow- Dave just went on a tirade against the hoax. Basically calling believers delusional, and stating he Michael is not in "any state of life" but in a coffin at Forrest Lawn. I cant paste right now from my iPhone- will do it later.

So, I for one, believed DD on Lk was Michael. But, that would obviously mean the real DD is in the know.  So- this is really the first time I think that anyone possibly connected to the hoax has come out this strongly against it.
1- there is no hoax ( which at this point, I just don't buy- meaning I think the hoax is real)
3- for some reason he was summoned to kick up dust ( and straight into people's eyes).

And then we have option #4: this is not the real Dave on Twitter...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

March 09, 2011, 05:55:05 PM

Perhaps Dave is simply getting really tired of all of the BS he reads OR is bombarded with about his good friend Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 09, 2011, 05:59:16 PM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"

Perhaps Dave is simply getting really tired of all of the BS he reads OR is bombarded with about his good friend Michael Jackson.

If you look at what some hoaxers are tweeting to people like Dave, Kenny or the family, I think that's a HUGE possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom425

March 09, 2011, 06:16:19 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"

If you look at what some hoaxers are tweeting to people like Dave, Kenny or the family, I think that's a HUGE possibility.
That's so sad. The people who know Michael personally should be able to tell people about the hoax without being forced to. It's a shame.
I think that they will tell abput the hoax when the time is right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

March 09, 2011, 06:40:35 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

And then we have option #4: this is not the real Dave on Twitter...

True. Could be a poser playing the deception game on us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

March 09, 2011, 06:43:25 PM
I think that is what set him off - if that is indeed the real Daev Daev.

Status and Mood

Daev Daev We must focus on the future of his legacy and in doing that, we must be sure to use wisdom when making any assumptions.
      58 mins ago from Twitter
      Daev Daev You see, I do not enjoy those who tweet and myspace me with comments and questions about the current state of my very good friend
      1 hr ago from Twitter
      Daev Daev Justice will prevail in regards to Murray. Earlier, I was addressing the hoaxers
      1 hr ago from Twitter
      Daev Daev Perhaps I could have phrased my first comment with more precision. Inevitably, however phrased it would not have been what you wanted
      1 hr ago from Twitter
      Daev Daev In regards to my last comment, the truth is inevitably the truth just as speculation is inevitably speculation.
      1 hr ago from Twitter
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 09, 2011, 06:46:39 PM
I cant paste right now from my iPhone- will do it later.

Let me help you with that.  :D

"MJ fans are to say the least a little obsessed. However, Michael is not in any way shape or form in a state of life."

"He remains in a coffin at the Forest Lawn Cemetary. I know that it is not easy to face the truth but there is no Michael Jackson anymore"

"In regards to my last comment, the truth is inevitably the truth just as speculation is inevitably speculation."

"Perhaps I could have phrased my first comment with more precision. Inevitably, however phrased it would not have been what you wanted"

"Justice will prevail in regards to Murray. Earlier, I was addressing the hoaxers"

"You see, I do not enjoy those who tweet and myspace me with comments and questions about the current state of my very good friend"

"We must focus on the future of his legacy and in doing that, we must be sure to use wisdom when making any assumptions."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

March 09, 2011, 08:21:38 PM
And There it IS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 08:34:54 PM
I have been hearing that this is not the real Dave Dave. I don't know for sure but the rumor is
that this person was on Michael Jackson.com and told someone that she was tired of the hoaxers
and faked a twitter page to help put the hoaxers to rest. Its supposed to be a girl posing as him.
Her friends that are non believers are supporting her. This is the rumor circulating on another hoax
site.  Could be totally bogus! Who knows.... :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

March 09, 2011, 09:11:33 PM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"

[/i]

THANK YOU!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 09, 2011, 11:54:16 PM
hmmm these is nothing interesting with this person even if he's real Dave. It would be such a waste of time following him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

March 10, 2011, 01:35:20 AM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"
I cant paste right now from my iPhone- will do it later.

"MJ fans are to say the least a little obsessed. However, Michael is not in any way shape or form in a state of life."

"He remains in a coffin at the Forest Lawn Cemetary. I know that it is not easy to face the truth but there is no Michael Jackson anymore"

"In regards to my last comment, the truth is inevitably the truth just as speculation is inevitably speculation."

"Perhaps I could have phrased my first comment with more precision. Inevitably, however phrased it would not have been what you wanted"

"Justice will prevail in regards to Murray. Earlier, I was addressing the hoaxers"

"You see, I do not enjoy those who tweet and myspace me with comments and questions about the current state of my very good friend"

"We must focus on the future of his legacy and in doing that, we must be sure to use wisdom when making any assumptions."
I have unfollowed him for talking nonsense a few days ago. Did he really post that? Who would impersonate dave Dave? Just because what he says is really hurtful does it mean he is fake?
Yes, it hurts if he is the real DD, cause he says plain and simple that Michael is dead.

How do you know it's fake? I don't say it's real. I am a person who believes nothing without proof, but the fact that he's not verified (he's not a celebrity) doesn't mean it's fake. I don't know if that can be proved.Only if DD comes and says it's a fake account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions