_Anna_

Re: Dave Dave - @officialdaev
March 10, 2011, 01:47:34 AM
Now I looked on the myspace link he has put on twitter at bio. Where does he have those private photos from, if he's not really DD?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

March 10, 2011, 01:52:54 AM
I unfollowed him recently.

At his myspace:

General Info
Genre: Hip Hop / House / Industrial
Location Los Angeles, Please select your region, United States
Profile Views: 9005
Last Login: 3/7/2011
Member Since 12/15/2010

I used to have myspace since 2007 up to the beginning of 2010, then I deleted my account and never came back to myspace. At that time (2010), Dave used to have a myspace with personal photos as well.I deleted my myspace account before he did it. So I don't know if he ever posted more photos. The fact is that this new myspace page is founded on December 15 2010. This page is new and I don't have the certainity it's the same Dave from back then for the reasons I just said, you understand? You know why I doubt this? Because Dave Dave dissapeared right after LK show. No one ever heard of him, he closed his myspace page.....   and suddenly now: new myspace, twitter, facebook. It's not easy to convince me without proofs.

Did DaveDave have a twitter account  before- different than this one? Anyone knows?
Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 02:00:03 AM by Yulia
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

March 10, 2011, 01:56:40 AM
Yes, that's true....
Dave Dave used to be different in the past, though. Does anyone remember? He wasn't talking nonsense like on this new twitter.  I don't remember clearily what he was talking about before he deleted both his myspace and twitter, but I know I followed him and I don't remember the nonsense he supposedly posts now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

March 10, 2011, 02:11:08 AM
This twitter account @officialdaev  was created on: 3 January 2011

you can verify by yourself with:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and I can guarantee it's showing the real date because since long I've verified some accounts I know for sure when they were created.

I don't recall now ever following  Dave before. I have a blank in my head. But anyway, this Davedave is really posting stupid things and nonsense - and I am not talking only about what he posted yesterday. I'm talking since he opened this account.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 10, 2011, 02:51:12 AM
It seems to me that way back when DD was posting the video of the third eye and other stuff, he did have some personality and attitude then too. I remember he always responded that MJ was dead to questions. No different than now.IMO
[youtube:3lsvyib0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPF7NCZlZg&feature=related[/youtube:3lsvyib0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

March 10, 2011, 02:53:09 AM
I am talking about many other things he posted on his twitter. Not just Michael related. I haven't seen him say those kind of things on his previous myspace. I don't know what's with all this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 02:57:47 AM
Quote from: "Yulia"
I am talking about many other things he posted on his twitter. Not just Michael related. I haven't seen him say those kind of things on his previous myspace. I don't know what's with all this

I know what you mean. It doesn't quite seem like the same personality does it?  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Yulia

March 10, 2011, 03:51:10 AM
I really do't know DD so well at all, but it kind of made me think when I saw the way he talks. It doesn't match
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 03:52:25 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
It seems to me that way back when DD was posting the video of the third eye and other stuff, he did have some personality and attitude then too. I remember he always responded that MJ was dead to questions. No different than now.IMO
[youtube:1gow6jb5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPF7NCZlZg&feature=related[/youtube:1gow6jb5]

I believe this is so MJ in disguise on this video clip.  Just by looking at the eyes.  It's funny the way he looks in the video like he has a third eye.  I remember MJ saying on the interview with LMP and Diane Sawyer that one day he may have a third eye added to his face when they were talking about his change in appearance.  That's what came to mind when I saw the clip.  As fas as the real Dave he is irrelevant.  I only care about the DaveDave that was on Larry King which I believe was MJ.  No disrespect to Dave but why would he feel the need to make a video to fans?  Why would the real Dave Dave even have fans?  He's not famous or anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

March 10, 2011, 04:11:15 AM
In my opinion it wasn't Michael disguised in DD at LK show, either in this video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

March 13, 2011, 01:46:19 PM
Quote from: "Yambo3003"
Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
I cant paste right now from my iPhone- will do it later.

Let me help you with that.  :D

"MJ fans are to say the least a little obsessed. However, Michael is not in any way shape or form in a state of life."

"He remains in a coffin at the Forest Lawn Cemetary. I know that it is not easy to face the truth but there is no Michael Jackson anymore"

"In regards to my last comment, the truth is inevitably the truth just as speculation is inevitably speculation."

"Perhaps I could have phrased my first comment with more precision. Inevitably, however phrased it would not have been what you wanted"

"Justice will prevail in regards to Murray. Earlier, I was addressing the hoaxers"

"You see, I do not enjoy those who tweet and myspace me with comments and questions about the current state of my very good friend"

"We must focus on the future of his legacy and in doing that, we must be sure to use wisdom when making any assumptions."
He has removed these tweets now, I think they were disrespectful and certainly not what anyone in their right mind would tweet about their friend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

anewfan

March 16, 2011, 05:07:31 PM
He just posted this.....

Dave Dave
officialdaev Dave Dave
It is my understanding that an article that was printed in The Sun has resurfaced.

I assure you that nothing in that article was based on any thread of factual information.
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»

And I am positive that the bearer of that false information never knew me and was compensated for claiming they did. I love you all. Muah!
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I don't know if this is the real davedave or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Yulia

March 16, 2011, 05:17:00 PM
That day was very difficult for me, and it has been difficult ever since. Part of that difficulty lies in the rumors that followed.
half a minute ago

I would like for all of you to accept the reality that when I was on Larry King, Mr. Jackson was preparing to be at one with the earth.

2 minutes ago via HTC Peep

When those rumors began to surface, I didn't respond due to the rediculousness of those claims.
1 minute ago via HTC Peep

I went to a fineral where my dearest friend was laid to rest. I sat beside Elizabeth during the precession and I experienced much sadness
less than 10 seconds ago via HTC Peep

because my dearest friend was gone.
half a minute ago via HTC Peep

That can only be rekindled through the beauty of Michael's music. Murray is now on trial.
less than 20 seconds ago via HTC Peep

I am aware that in great admiration for my former friend, his musical accomplishments and his spirit you are trying to hold onto a hope
2 minutes ago via HTC Peep

That surely would not be happening if Michael was still alive. I hope this clears some things up. You all exist within my heart.
half a minute ago via HTC Peep

He talks too natural,it's too obvious. He's addressing us, who believe he is alive. He's the first one in saying this! God, shut up, Dave!! I can't hear this anymore..... i knew ... i knew

I feel like my head is spinning. I think i'm going insane and that I cannot understand things right anymore,that my view was horribly deformed by imagination for almost 2 years. The sadness, anger and fear I feel are horrible. maybe I'm breaking down after 20 months and no, I'm nt made of iron. I care too much about Michael and this is yet too much and too painful for me. They killed him!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 16, 2011, 05:31:53 PM
I am sure that Dave Dave can spell better than that. He was more articulated and methodic in other occasions. Wasn´t he studying to become a lawyer? Would he spell that bad? Nah.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Number 7

March 16, 2011, 05:55:59 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
I am sure that Dave Dave can spell better than that. He was more articulated and methodic in other occasions. Wasn´t he studying to become a lawyer? Would he spell that bad? Nah.

The twitter these tweets appears on:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is connected to this myspace page as the tweets appear there also:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is either Dave Rothenberg or a complete fake but how are we to know the truth?
If this is really Dave Dave then he has been knowingly misleading and playing with believers all along.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions