RunFaYaLife

Re: "The Hoax" and Coca Cola
February 21, 2011, 09:46:49 PM
What do you think? MJ learned from Huges bio or MJ developed some signs of a mental break down and was treated before it was too late?

I think Michael [just my opinion] took some of Hughes bio. or revisited it ...at some point when he started getting tired of [IMO] being the dancing puppet on a string and being made fun of all of the time.
Also, I think he did exhibit some signs of anxiety and possibly OCD -it was well known he was a  perfectionist...just. like. Hughes.

Perhaps he used some of Hughe's eccentricities and  adapted them ...either by osmosis or desperation.

After about 50 or so various law suits you can bet he was getting just a little tired of being the law suit King and the favorite of the tabloids.

And  he was looking at losing everything  if he did not perform 50 concerts
he did not want to do. ..that alone would piss me off...and I really believe health wise he was not up to it.
Hopefully, he crafted his 'death hoax' from Hughes and decided to disappear.

You little shit! [speaking to Michael Jackson]....clever! :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 22, 2011, 01:28:09 AM
RunFaYaLife
I do think Hughes was one of many masters that MJ learned from and incorporated into his hoax of all hoaxes.
Besides the "peeing into cups" story from AK, I thought they had found a bottle of MJ urine by the "death" scene. Isn't that right?

I saw "The Hoax" about HH, a few years back, and thought it quite clever.
I also remember the actor playing Howard Hughes in the movie The Rocketeer, which I saw many times. This is one scene of several that HH makes an appearance.
[youtube:1coojr6x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dSdLCwDKf8[/youtube:1coojr6x]

In the HH link in an above post the related videos was this one, son of HH, Harry Hughes. I can hardly make heads or tails of what he's explaining, only that he has a computer chip in his brain, and they did weird things to his genitals. :lol:
[youtube:1coojr6x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=navsdN7soKk&feature=player_embedded#at=300[/youtube:1coojr6x]

I'm still not sure what to make of Grace. She, like KF, has spent many years in close proximity to MJ, and she seems to support the hoax drug and financial mess side of MJ. I'm leaning towards her being part of the hoax and assigned with spinning the hoax yarn.

About the Coca Cola ad, it's interesting that at the end the group of people are arranged in an inverted pyramid/triangle shape.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 22, 2011, 01:55:15 AM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
I was reading something a day or two ago about product placement in advertising. The name of the product doesn't even need to be said, it's just there - and it's recognized. Hmmm.....

Yeah...that has been going on for years. That is why you see people drinking/eating/whatever
something that looks almost like a known product in shows. Because if they use the actual product the Co. wants a cut.
This reminds me of the product placement that happened in the ET movie.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Does E.T. Really Prefer Reeses Pieces To M&M's? Or Was He Paid To Like Them?

Remember one of the earliest examples of product placement? Hershey paid to have Reeces Pieces in the movie. ET ate the candy and sales of Reeses Pieces shot up 65% in the weeks following the movie release as all the kids wanted what ET had. Take a look at this Time Magazine article from July 26, 1982, just over one month after the release of E.T.

That's product placement, one of the most effective forms of advertising. M&M's didn't realize this back in 1982 because it was relatively unheard of. They had a chance to have M&M's in the movie before it was offered to Reeces Pieces. They turned it down. Big mistake for them.

Fast forward to 2007. Product Placement is everywhere... on TV (The Apprentice, Survivor), in movies, in video games, on the internet... Ahh, hold on. Product placement is OK everywhere, just not on the internet. right? The internet has a different set of rules, right? It depends who you ask.

Here's what I mean. When ReviewMe.com first started, I thought it was a good idea. The first thing I thought it was was a form of product placement for blogs. I hadn't considered using it to advertise or even getting paid to use it, but nonetheless, I thought it was a pretty good idea. product placement for blogs. I just didn't know why it took so long for someone to do this.

But then comes the controversey. WOMMA is concerned at the corrosive impact of these practices on consumer trust of consumer-generated media in general, and the blogosphere in general. But there are differing points of view. Andy Beard disagrees with WOMMA.

I'm all for innovative ways of advertising, including ReviewME (Product placement for blogs). If it works it works; if not, the marketplace will correct itself and Review me will fade away. But I don't think anybody should try to stop a business from doing what it does because you disagree with it.

And, about product placement. Product placement works when people don't realize that the products intertwined in the media are paid for. I guarantee you 100% the the kids that purchased Reece's Pieces after watching E.T. didn't know that Hershey paid to have the candy placed in the movie. How could they? They were too young to know (or even care). Did Hershey and the producers of E.T. know that they were manipulating kids. For sure they did. I'm also pretty sure that nobody called for full disclosure of product placement in the movie at that time. Perhaps it would have looked something like this:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 22, 2011, 02:26:15 AM
The documentary on HH is an "official" version of the story and thus most likely coloured suiting a certain intention.

We have seen too many celebs having been pictured as "sick", "egocentric", "bizarre", "drug addicts" and close to being a danger to "regular" society. They have been exhibited as a humanoid zoo animal, in a golden cage, for all to see and for all to spit on. In the meantime they were milked financially and kept on top to deliver even more money to their handlers.
An ongoing crime with nowhere to escape to. When dispensable, they died of "heart attack", "drug overdose" or a mysterious "shooting", sometimes declared a "suicide". If they didn't die, they were declared "minor", needing a guardian, made a patient in one of the clinics the intelligence is walking in and out or their children were harassed. Re-read the stories again.
It all sums up to the same pattern.

A milking cage for humans to deliver money like those thousands of bears in Asia that are kept in cages with an open drain into their gallbladder to deliver as a more dead than living robot their bile for medical fantasies.
Caution, this is graphic and another heartbreaking crime.

HH as well as all those other celebs who were built up to serve on top, who were abused, handled and milked financially by a mafia behind the curtain, all those were put on drugs on purpose for easier handling and for easier scotching their credibility and reputation just in case they would one day dare speaking up. Nobody would believe them anyway.
Hollywood is creating monsters and freaks on purpose. This has become a very obvious pattern and it is not even taking place in hiding anymore.

I don't believe the NG documentary because it is another example of blaming the man not the system behind.
If elements of HH's life were to be found in parallels in the disappearance story of MJ, there is a good potential that this was a way for MJ for speaking up to those who would listen and keep their eyes open.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Andrea

February 22, 2011, 12:40:24 PM
The following is an excerpt from Rabbi Shmuley's book, in the chapter called "The Master of Mystery":

Rabbi Shmuley: So what is it about the hidden which makes it outlast the revealed?  What is it about holding something back that people want it suddenly?

MJ: I just, I love, I do love the power of mystery, I really do.  I think it's very powerful.

RS: Is it spiritual?  What is it?

MJ: It's spiritual, it's, it's people conjure up all these ideas, people create it themselves.  They conjure up all these ideas in their head about what's going on.  I mean they used to say, you know, Howard Hughes is up there and he owns the hotel but he stays on that floor, he doesn't come down.  He's in the dark, he's in the corner in the bed with long nails and hair to here and he's hooked to an IV.  So the brain would just go crazy conjuring up all kinds of crazy stories, and I love that.  I love Howard Hughes 'cause he played this big thing.  I mean, to me he's like one of my masters.  But I don't know, this is the first time I've ever said this Shmuley, I love Howard, he's a genius.

RS: Because what?  Because he knew the power of mystery?

MJ: How to play people, yeah.  He knew how to make the public interested.  P.T. Barnum was pretty good at it hmself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

February 22, 2011, 01:13:19 PM
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 22, 2011, 01:21:50 PM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
What do you think? MJ learned from Huges bio or MJ developed some signs of a mental break down and was treated before it was too late?

I think Michael [just my opinion] took some of Hughes bio. or revisited it ...at some point when he started getting tired of [IMO] being the dancing puppet on a string and being made fun of all of the time.
Also, I think he did exhibit some signs of anxiety and possibly OCD -it was well known he was a  perfectionist...just. like. Hughes.

Perhaps he used some of Hughe's eccentricities and  adapted them ...either by osmosis or desperation.

Makes a lot of sense what you just wrote.

After about 50 or so various law suits you can bet he was getting just a little tired of being the law suit King and the favorite of the tabloids.

And  he was looking at losing everything  if he did not perform 50 concerts
he did not want to do. ..that alone would piss me off...and I really believe health wise he was not up to it.
[/quote]

Very possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

February 22, 2011, 01:25:27 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I'm still not sure what to make of Grace. She, like KF, has spent many years in close proximity to MJ, and she seems to support the hoax drug and financial mess side of MJ. I'm leaning towards her being part of the hoax and assigned with spinning the hoax yarn.

About the Coca Cola ad, it's interesting that at the end the group of people are arranged in an inverted pyramid/triangle shape.

I am wondering why so little has been said/published about Grace. I am sure that she should be in the know of something. Michael trusted her for 17 years, with her children as well. I don´t think KF got the same trust from Michael.

Any news for Grace lately?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

RunFaYaLife

February 22, 2011, 07:46:09 PM
MJ: It's spiritual, it's, it's people conjure up all these ideas, people create it themselves. They conjure up all these ideas in their head about what's going on. I mean they used to say, you know, Howard Hughes is up there and he owns the hotel but he stays on that floor, he doesn't come down. He's in the dark, he's in the corner in the bed with long nails and hair to here and he's hooked to an IV. So the brain would just go crazy conjuring up all kinds of crazy stories, and I love that. I love Howard Hughes 'cause he played this big thing. I mean, to me he's like one of my masters. But I don't know, this is the first time I've ever said this Shmuley, I love Howard, he's a genius.

SHAZZZAM!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 22, 2011, 08:09:46 PM
Wow! this sounds just like Michael's life in a sort of way. I do think Michael took some lessons from Howard Hughes, as long he will not have long long nails and long long hair with a long long beard BIAK!!!!.  I am sure Michael will still be a stud..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 22, 2011, 09:34:29 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"
The following is an excerpt from Rabbi Shmuley's book, in the chapter called "The Master of Mystery":

Rabbi Shmuley: So what is it about the hidden which makes it outlast the revealed?  What is it about holding something back that people want it suddenly?

MJ: I just, I love, I do love the power of mystery, I really do.  I think it's very powerful.

RS: Is it spiritual?  What is it?

MJ: It's spiritual, it's, it's people conjure up all these ideas, people create it themselves.  They conjure up all these ideas in their head about what's going on.  I mean they used to say, you know, Howard Hughes is up there and he owns the hotel but he stays on that floor, he doesn't come down.  He's in the dark, he's in the corner in the bed with long nails and hair to here and he's hooked to an IV.  So the brain would just go crazy conjuring up all kinds of crazy stories, and I love that.  I love Howard Hughes 'cause he played this big thing.  I mean, to me he's like one of my masters.  But I don't know, this is the first time I've ever said this Shmuley, I love Howard, he's a genius.

RS: Because what?  Because he knew the power of mystery?

MJ: How to play people, yeah.  He knew how to make the public interested.  P.T. Barnum was pretty good at it hmself.

♫Altogether brothers and sisters, can you sing, clue clue clue clue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

February 22, 2011, 11:02:24 PM
Buwaaaaaaaahhhhaaaa!

Michael Michael Michael....You naughty boy!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions