Re: 1983: Is it just me or something is off?
February 21, 2011, 07:23:44 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Those videos definitely look like two different MJ's.  These do look like they are from the same interview.  Michael is a prankster.  He probably was running late and asked his double to stand in for him until he got there.  They took a break and in pops the real MJ.  The second video looks more like MJ.  The first one, his teeth almost look pointy on the bottom and his nose is more defined in the first one. (Showing evidence of nose surgery).  If he was able to pull this off back in the 80's, just imagine what he could do 20 years later.

I noticed the pointy teeth, lol.  But, Im guessing its just that the lighting is coming from above, and his upper lip is casting  a shadow over his lower teeth?  They do sound and look the same to me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 21, 2011, 07:31:57 PM
Quote from: "mikestanek1"
I'm sorry, but you guys are all buying into this "doubles" thing way too much.  There are many doubles. who unfortunately only resemble Mike. None are identical. None can match his voice.  That's clear.  If you want to know when Michael is Michael, just watch him smile.  It's been consistent throughout the years because that can never change, and it proves why these are all Mike and so was the O2 Mike.  When Michael smiles, his bottom lip strays over to the left a little bit.  It's pretty easy to see, and to me that's the easiest way to tell when Mike is Mike, especially when he is wearing sunglasses.  Otherwise you could just see it in his eyes, which have remained constant.  And I don't know if people realize this, But Barry Shaw looks nothing like Michael Jackson.  Barry Shaw is a short white guy with reddish brown short hair.  He is also a film maker who worked on the 05 trials.  So don't believe in anything Barry Shaw double related.  It simply isn't true.

actually i am not much into the double thing at all. if anything i do wonder if the little turkey hasn't been messing with peoples heads for a while .i don't even really wonder why he seemingly became so shy. i think he was willing to give and give and give to a point where it got to be take and take and take until he said enough.jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

February 22, 2011, 05:06:44 AM
It could be probable that MJ disguised himself at times to be someone else away fom the spot light. If ths is the case shown in those videos, why to talk in the same way with the same mannerisms?

I still think that is the lighting of the video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 22, 2011, 05:39:45 AM
To me it doesn't look like a lighting problem and he also didn't get his teeth done, because they were perfect before and after this interview. So I think Mr. Jackson was wearing a prothesis, to create magic, an illusion, and to confuse us viewers a little bit.

[attachment=0:146uqvok]jackson teeth prothesis.jpg[/attachment:146uqvok]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Grace

February 22, 2011, 05:59:01 AM
These pictures are contradicting Michael's concern about his appearance in public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

February 22, 2011, 06:38:32 AM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
To me it doesn't look like a lighting problem and he also didn't get his teeth done, because they were perfect before and after this interview. So I think Mr. Jackson was wearing a prothesis, to create magic, an illusion, and to confuse us viewers a little bit.

[attachment=0:8zqhfqb6]jackson teeth prothesis.jpg[/attachment:8zqhfqb6]

:shock: IDK what to think anymore.

2 Michaels? 1 Michael with and without cosmetic teeth? 1 Michael with fake teeth for fooling around?
That interviewis from the 80s! how long has this been going on in front of our faces?

I need to know if the MJ of my childhood is the real MJ  :lol: aaaaaahhhhhggggg, why didn´t I choose another icon for my childhood, whyyy whyyyyyy!!!!!?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 22, 2011, 08:06:59 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"

[attachment=0:1v4ae6u1]jackson teeth prothesis.jpg[/attachment:1v4ae6u1]

:shock: IDK what to think anymore.

2 Michaels? 1 Michael with and without cosmetic teeth? 1 Michael with fake teeth for fooling around?
That interviewis from the 80s! how long has this been going on in front of our faces?

I need to know if the MJ of my childhood is the real MJ  :lol: aaaaaahhhhhggggg, why didn´t I choose another icon for my childhood, whyyy whyyyyyy!!!!!?????

:lol: I wonder if there are later pictures of him with the same teeth. Hmm...  And I did think this was in the works for 20 years.... so that would be 1989 from 2009 hence all the references to BAD but now I am wondering if he was creating illusions since 1983. I don't know what to think anymore. I'm either losing it or getting closer to the truth. I am not sure which at this point.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

suspicious mind

February 22, 2011, 08:13:56 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
These pictures are contradicting Michael's concern about his appearance in public.

wouldn't the idea being planted about obsessive concern about his looks begin to lead into the idea of addiction ? any sense?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

February 22, 2011, 08:20:05 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQNhGSVcWTU&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 09:57:51 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

February 22, 2011, 08:27:12 AM
Sorry, I've got to say this again - the quality of that first video with the pointy teeth is awful! Watch how the metal bit of his glasses look, the contrast is really bad, as if it's been recorded off the TV or something. I personally really think there's nothing to investigate here.

(Oh, and when you have dental work done, they cover your 'pointy' teeth with temporary crowns/veneers, until the real ones are made - they don't leave you with lethal weapons in your mouth! At least, they didn't with me!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 22, 2011, 10:47:14 AM
Quote from: "imred"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Both of them are MJ. In the first video, i think he was getting his teeth done. You know before you get your porcelain teeth, they minimize the teeth as you see in the first video. Your teeth definitely look like piranha fish teeth. And the nose is the same but just the lighting is different.
huh?? he was getting his teeth done, you dont make any sense! Michael didnt have get his teeth done because he already had pretty teeth sense his teens

How do you know? Are you his dentist?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 22, 2011, 10:51:11 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Sorry, I've got to say this again - the quality of that first video with the pointy teeth is awful! Watch how the metal bit of his glasses look, the contrast is really bad, as if it's been recorded off the TV or something. I personally really think there's nothing to investigate here.
(Oh, and when you have dental work done, they cover your 'pointy' teeth with temporary crowns/veneers, until the real ones are made - they don't leave you with lethal weapons in your mouth! At least, they didn't with me!)

:lol:  Yeah you're right Curls. But in the first video he definitely looks like he had piranha teeth :lol:  And I do agree with you. It's because of the poor quality of the video. People started to think too much about doubles. Any of the doubles sound and look exactly like him at the same time. This is our Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 22, 2011, 11:42:26 AM
That is Michael on both videos. look at the quality of the videos? The second one is more clear. Michael got doubles later in life, not in his twenties.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

February 22, 2011, 12:53:27 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
That is Michael on both videos. look at the quality of the videos? The second one is more clear. Michael got doubles later in life, not in his twenties.

This is Lane Lassiter in 1985

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Grace

February 22, 2011, 01:19:08 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Grace"

wouldn't the idea being planted about obsessive concern about his looks begin to lead into the idea of addiction ? any sense?

To me it looks like this:
The pictures are showing the denture more or less completely being prepared for crowns.
This is a status which is kind of strange to be presented to the public in an interview - one does not need to be overly sensitive for one's appearance in public to find it unusual to give an interview in that preparation period at the dentist.

That's what is being done to close a tooth gap:

It is more than unusual to do this to each and every tooth (except there is a health reason).
I am not aware of any denture health issues in the Jackson family.

Just for beauty reasons? It's Hollywood, one may say, but Michael had good teeth before, so there was no real need for a complete "overhaul" (except personal ideals).

Aside from personal strive for perfection, could there have been a procedure to establish an identical denture with somebody else - or an identical denture for two persons - like pointing out specific "landmarks" in the face of MJ?
What jumps into the eye as landmarks in a face: the nose, the mouth (+ teeth), the chin, the cleft. What was hidden as of a certain moment: the eyes and the ears.

One either identifies a person by his/her eyes or by his/her mouth/teeth.
If there really was a complete denture "overhaul" then we are fully thrown back to asking why and maybe the double theory again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal