People Article.  I liked the "they are around their father 24 hours a day" quote.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

By Mark Gray

Monday February 21, 2011 05:20 PM EST

Blanket, Paris and Prince Jackson

Splash News Online
FacebookTwitterE-mailEven in death, Michael Jackson is still a major presence in his children's lives.

"They are around their father 24 hours a day," Michael's brother, Jackie Jackson, told PEOPLE recently. "They have pictures in the bedroom. They talk about him all the time. They ask me stories about him. They want to know more about him."

The pop star's three kids – Prince, Paris and Prince Michael, aka Blanket – are "doing really well," Jackie said, adding that they are interested in getting into the entertainment business. Prince wants to be a director, while Paris wants to be an actress.

"I told the kids, 'You better get busy because when we were your age we were selling out concerts,' " Jackie joked, referring to the famed Jackson 5 era.

The children have embraced that era of their father's life, with Prince even donning a Jackson 5 shirt to a recent Los Angeles Lakers game he attended with Jackie. The black shirt is a part of the J5 collection that Jackson’s brothers launched.

"We had thousands of photos that had never really been seen and we wanted to make use of them," Jackie said at the MAGIC fashion convention in Las Vegas.

The clothing line, in its second season, uses images of the famed band and puts them on t-shirts, tank tops and jackets. Michael's children especially love the shirts, said Jackie.

"They like to see us as little kids," he said. "We were the same age they are and we were doing our thing."

See what other readers have to say about this story – or leave a comment of your own
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

This is a great story. Thank you for sharing this with us :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I find this very sad.

If Michael has died, these children are being used by their uncles to sell a clothing line.  Jackie is actually using these childrens grief in order to market some t-shirts!!!

Im not liking this one bit.  I can see that the Jackson5 have dollars in their eyes, and seem to be prepared to use MJs 3 children to make a quick buck.  Using a childs grief to market a clothing line is a bit sickening.  In fact, its an all time low.

This is not good at all.

(excuse me whilst i go and be sick somewhere)

Im sorry, but i cant see everything through rose coloured hoax glasses all the time.
When i read things like this, i cannot help but lose a bit more hope.  There is no excuse for this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

by ignisaeternus » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 pm

People Article. I liked the "they are around their father 24 hours a day" quote.
That's what I am drawn to. :D Comes back to the best scenario (my personal favorite), MJ hiding in the Encino attic studio, having fun creating and directing from his secret headquarters, and still seeing his kids and mother he loves. 8-)  :mrgreen:

If in fact MJ is dead, and I don't think so, his kids have to enter the work scene with something, whether it's starting off acting a small part, or selling a line of clothing worn by their father. I don't see it as a problem if they will be having a financial share and learning the business at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I find this very sad.

If Michael has died, these children are being used by their uncles to sell a clothing line.  Jackie is actually using these childrens grief in order to market some t-shirts!!!

Im not liking this one bit.  I can see that the Jackson5 have dollars in their eyes, and seem to be prepared to use MJs 3 children to make a quick buck.  Using a childs grief to market a clothing line is a bit sickening.  In fact, its an all time low.

This is not good at all.

(excuse me whilst i go and be sick somewhere)

Im sorry, but i cant see everything through rose coloured hoax glasses all the time.
When i read things like this, i cannot help but lose a bit more hope.  There is no excuse for this.

I hear ya DancingTheDream although I quite like Jackie, he seems quite sincere compared to some of the brothers but that scenario would indeed fuel my questions about the family's confusing actions... Reading articles about Michael's kids, how they miss their dad and talk about him all the time, never ever makes me go - "wow, that might mean something to the hoax". These interviews just makes me want to cry my eyes out. I wanna see Michael walking around with his children, even if it's tabloid pics, because that's the way it should be  :( . I guess I live in my own dream world...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
by ignisaeternus » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 pm

People Article. I liked the "they are around their father 24 hours a day" quote.

I liked that too and also how nice to see that they remind us that the kids are interested in getting into the entertainment business. It is not going to be a shock for anyone when Michael comes back, people will understand that Paris was acting at the memorial during her speech. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jackson's Kids Talk About Him 'All The Time'
February 22, 2011, 02:55:31 PM
Micheals three children keep their late father's memory alive by talking about him "all the time", according to the King of Pop's brother JACKIE.

The Thriller hitmaker's kids Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket were left devastated by the singer's sudden death in June 2009, but they are refusing to let his legacy fade away and are constantly quizzing their dad's relatives to fill in the gaps about Jackson's life.

Jackie Jackson tells People.com, "(They are) doing really well. They are around their father 24 hours a day. They have pictures in the bedroom. They talk about him all the time. They ask me stories about him. They want to know more about him."

And the trio is particularly interested in Michael's youth, when he first rose to fame as part of the Jackson 5.

Jackie adds, "They like to see us as little kids. We were the same age they are and we were doing our thing."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alovesmichael"

I hear ya DancingTheDream although I quite like Jackie, he seems quite sincere compared to some of the brothers but that scenario would indeed fuel my questions about the family's confusing actions... Reading articles about Michael's kids, how they miss their dad and talk about him all the time, never ever makes me go - "wow, that might mean something to the hoax". These interviews just makes me want to cry my eyes out. I wanna see Michael walking around with his children, even if it's tabloid pics, because that's the way it should be  :( . I guess I live in my own dream world...

Im glad i am not alone in these thoughts.  x

Im even wondering now if the only reason Jackie took Prince to that basketball game, was to get some publicity for his t-shirts.   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yes maybe thats why kathrine wanted jermaines ex outa the house to renovate coz michael is hiding out there lol good thought but probs not true :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"They are around their father 24 hours a day,"

:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

Im glad i am not alone in these thoughts.  x

Im even wondering now if the only reason Jackie took Prince to that basketball game, was to get some publicity for his t-shirts.   :?

Wouldn't that be just awful? :!:  But the sad thing is that it is possible...  :cry:
I'm glad you're still on this forum Dancing. You have a more nuanced way at seeing things, if u know what i mean? I've just recently started posting more frequently again, not sure why but I guess I just miss Michael and I'm desperate to know the truth...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions