New Zealand earthquake
February 22, 2011, 11:31:01 AM
Hello!!!  :(

I didn't knew where to put this,so I hope the admin will not remove this.
My friends it seems that the devastation of our planet it's not over.I'm afraid that Michael was right,our planetis sick and this is heartbreaking  :cry: .
A powerfull quake hit again ,but now it happened in New Zealand.

Dozens trapped by New Zealand quake that killed 65

[attachment=0:2j6kpxot]b34276e3b66889d1cc158897df9335c4.jpg[/attachment:2j6kpxot]

By JOE MORGAN, Associated Press Joe Morgan, Associated Press – 26 mins ago
CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand – Office workers trapped under their collapsed buildings sent messages to the outside as rescuers with dogs scrambled to save them and dozens of others following a powerful earthquake that killed at least 65 in one of New Zealand's largest cities.

At least 100 people were reportedly missing and believed buried. Search teams assisted by floodlights and earth movers worked through dawn Wednesday, trying to dig through crumbled concrete, twisted metal and huge mounds of brick.

Medical workers brought the injured to a triage center set up in a park in central Christchurch, while military units patrolled near-empty streets disfigured by the huge cracks and canyons created in Tuesday's 6.3-magnitude quake, the second powerful temblor to hit Christchurch in five months.

The quake toppled the spire of the city's historic stone cathedral, flattened tall buildings and sent chunks of concrete and bricks hurtling onto cars, buses and pedestrians below.

Web designer Nathaniel Boehm was outside on his lunch break when the quake struck just before 1 p.m. He saw the eaves of buildings cascade onto the street, burying people below.

Others tried to claw their way in, but he didn't see anyone come out.

"People were covered in rubble, covered in several tons of concrete," he said. "It was horrific."

It even shook off a massive chunk of ice from New Zealand's biggest glacier some some 120 miles (190 kilometers) east of Christchurch.

Thousands of people in the city moved into temporary shelters at schools and community halls. Others, including tourists who had abandoned their hotels, huddled in hastily pitched tents and under plastic sheeting as drizzling rain fell, while the Red Cross tried to find them accommodation.

Christchurch Mayor Bob Parker said it was impossible to say how many were still trapped in the rubble citywide, but it was estimated to be more than 100. He added that 200 workers skilled in rescues would search through the night.

Some who were trapped were able to call out using their mobile phones, reaching family, officials and media.

"I rang my kids to say goodbye," said Ann Voss, interviewed by TV3 from underneath her desk where she was trapped in a collapsed office building. "It was absolutely horrible. My daughter was crying and I was crying because I honestly thought that was it. You know, you want to tell them you love them don't you?"

She said she could hear other people still alive in the building and had called out to them and communicated by knocking on rubble.

"I'm not going to give up," she said. "I'm going to stay awake now. They better come and get me."

In the immediate aftermath, dazed, screaming and crying residents wandered the streets as sirens and car alarms blared. With ambulance services overwhelmed, some victims were carried to private vehicles in makeshift stretchers fashioned from rugs or bits of debris.

"It is just a scene of utter devastation," Prime Minister John Key said after rushing to the city within hours of the quake. He said the death toll was 65 and may rise. "We may well be witnessing New Zealand's darkest day."

A search-and-rescue team was being flown in from Australia, and the United States also dispatched a team to help.

A U.S. delegation of 43 government, business and community leaders was in Christchurch on Tuesday for a United States New Zealand Partnership Forum meeting. All were safe, the State Department said. Nine U.S. Congressmen attending the meeting were reported to have left the city before the quake struck.

A more powerful 7.1 magnitude earthquake hit Christchurch, a city of 350,000, on Sept. 4, but caused no deaths. The latest one may have been deadlier because it was closer to where people live and work, centered 3 miles (5 kilometers) from the city, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. It also may not have been as deep underground.

"The critical issue with this earthquake was that the epicenter was at shallow depth under Christchurch, so many people were within 10 to 20 kilometers (6 to 12 miles) of the fault rupture," said Gary Gibson, a seismologist at Australia's Melbourne University.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake was an aftershock from September's temblor. A strong aftershock in December caused further damage to buildings. The city was still rebuilding from those quakes when Tuesday's hit.

Known in New Zealand as the Garden City, Christchurch on the country's South Island exudes the heritage of its 19th century English founders. A shallow river, the Avon, winds through the downtown that is traversed by historic tram lines and dotted with Gothic architecture, parks and sidewalk cafes. It is a popular destination for foreign tourists and students.

The multistory Pyne Gould Guinness Building, housing more than 200 workers, collapsed and an unknown number of people were trapped inside. Rescuers, many of them office workers, dragged severely injured people from the rubble. Many had blood streaming down their faces. Screams could be heard from those still trapped.

The earthquake knocked out power and telephone lines and burst pipes, flooding the streets with water. Firefighters climbed extension ladders to pluck people trapped on roofs of office towers to safety. Plumes of gray smoke drifted into the air from fires burning in the rubble, and helicopters used giant buckets to drench them with water.

Tour guides at the Tasman Glacier in the Southern Alps say the quake shook some 30 million tons of ice to off the glacier, forming icebergs in the lake. The falling ice created waves up to 11-feet (3.5-meters) high, which swept up and down the lake for 30 minutes.

The Christchurch airport, initially closed, was reopened Tuesday to emergency flights, and airport officials said domestic flights would resume on Wednesday.

New Zealand's worst earthquake was one that struck in 1931 at Hawke's Bay on the country's North Island, which killed at least 256 people.

Jeff Peters, who runs a luxury motel in Christchurch about 750 yards (meters) from the cathedral, said the earthquake sent microwave ovens, plates and cups in his guest rooms flying.

"Sure we've come back from the last one, but what do we do now?" he said. "Because so much of the city has been destroyed."

___

Associated Press writers Steve McMorran and Ray Lilley in Wellington, New Zealand, Sean Yoong in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and Jay Alabaster and Tomoko Hosaka in Tokyo contributed to this report.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson - Live In Royal Brunei 1996 - 16 Earth Song
[youtube:2j6kpxot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq9eXwRJyUQ[/youtube:2j6kpxot]
LOVE YOU!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

Re: New Zealand earthquake
February 23, 2011, 12:02:12 PM
What if it was HARP? Ever thought about it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

February 23, 2011, 01:22:36 PM
Quote from: "diggyon"
What if it was HARP? Ever thought about it??

Hello diggon!!!!

Oh is so hard to be honest this days, but I'm always trying to be honest even if some people are not so glad about this,here were I live.Ok this are my toughts:I really dont know in what to believe any more,the situation is so confussing that sometimes I think I'm loosing my mind.I dont know If I believe in HARRP,in Illuminati,in Mind control and the rest.Maybe it's about a FEAR that has taken a total control on us and we are starting to believe in EVERYTHING we read.I don't know anymore, and if before 25 june 2009 I was "confused" about SOME things that happed in the world ,can you imagine how I feel today after 2 years of researching true this STRANGE HOAX  :? .All I know that I'm starting to feel nervous,confuse and very,very tired  :cry: .
So I dont know if  it was HAARP,a natural thing  :? ,or something else :? ,ok?
Am I making some sense here??????  :?:

LOVE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 23, 2011, 02:25:36 PM
I know how you feel applehead, too many things to take into consideration in this crazy world. But this is the purpose of the dark side... to confuse us. HAARP or not HAARP is the new question we ask ourselves each time there's an earthquake but can we really know in the end? Well New Zealand does not seem to be strategic but we never know... maybe that planet Earth is sick as you said and angry because not respected. Where did we go wrong? Sometimes i lose hope for humanity to change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

February 23, 2011, 02:44:58 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I know how you feel applehead, too many things to take into consideration in this crazy world. But this is the purpose of the dark side... to confuse us. HAARP or not HAARP is the new question we ask ourselves each time there's an earthquake but can we really know in the end? Well New Zealand does not seem to be strategic but we never know... maybe that planet Earth is sick as you said and angry because not respected. Where did we go wrong? Sometimes i lose hope for humanity to change.

Hello Sarahli!!!

Thank you for your post.Yes I think the human race is doomed for eternity because we can't let go at our egos .For example look here how often people are fighting and we call ourselfs Army of Love ,lol.Anyway I dont want to cause another fight so This is it,this is the truth and nothing but the truth  :) .
After the earthquake something more happened,here is the news:

Massive iceberg shears off after N. Zealand quake

CHRISTCHURCH
(AFP) – A 30 million tonne block of ice sheared off a New Zealand glacier just minutes after a violent earthquake devastated the city of Christchurch, officials said Wednesday.

The huge iceberg crashed into a lake shortly after the 6.3 magnitude tremor rocked the South Island on Tuesday and created waves up to three metres high for 30 minutes which rocked two sightseeing boats on the lake at the time.

The enormous iceberg -- estimated to weigh 30 to 40 million tonnes -- began ripping off the Tasman Glacier at Aoraki Mount Cook National Park accompanied by a loud noise which sounded like a rifle shot, a local tourism official said.

Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Village tourism manager Denis Callesen said locals had been expecting a major iceberg to drop from the glacier for the past month, but the "curve ball" was that the event was caused by an earthquake.

"The earthquake that we felt here was a swaying motion for about a minute, then it stopped and then it swayed for about another minute," he told AFP.

"Within about a minute of that happening, the staff at the lake heard from five kilometres away (from the glacier) a sound that sounded like a rifle shot and then over the next two minutes all the events started to unfold.

"I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the earthquake was the trigger."

The Department of Conservation confirmed that a "large chunk" of the glacier fell into the lake but was unable to say if this was caused by the earthquake, which was only felt lightly around Mt Cook some 150 kilometres (93 miles) from the epicentre.

"You could argue whether the earthquake precipitated it or not -- the fact is that the terminal face was about due to carve anyway," area manager Richard McNamara told AFP.

"The estimate of around 30 to 40 million tonnes of ice would be at a rough estimate about right."

McNamara said the one-kilometre long piece of ice which carved off the glacier had broken into smaller icebergs, some of which were now about 200 metres (650 metres) in length, and towering up to 50 metres above the lake.

"It carved in one big lot; a face about a kilometre long carving is a spectacular sight," McNamara said, adding that the iceberg would then have popped up to the water like a porpoise before starting to break into smaller pieces.

He said that particular face of the glacier had experienced similar events in recent years and it was not unusual to see huge icebergs in the lake. However, the 7.0 magnitude quake which hit New Zealand in September had not produced a similar event at Mt Cook, he said.

Sarahli isn't this ironic that the city name is CHRISTCHURCH  :shock: ????? Sorry but I dont believe in coincidents anymore...... :?

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 23, 2011, 02:55:40 PM
Thanks for the article applehead.... I don't believe in coincidences either  :shock: maybe it's a sign from God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyon

February 23, 2011, 03:57:32 PM
Hello applehead,
well, first let me tell you that i understand what you are saying because I've been through the same a while ago. I just couldn't handle all that madness (MK-Ultra, Mind Control, Illuminati, Satanic Media, etc.....)There were days where I really lost hope and didn't know what to do. Telling the people about what I've discovered was not the solution because they all thought I'm crazy which made me even more sad. Well, I then learned how to deal with the truth!!!!!
The first thing you have to do is to rejoice because you know things other people don't know.
Then, try to accept what you know. I know this is all very hard....... but we have to accept it.Believe me, we all have been through all this. For you the world will never be same anymore. I know that but try to look to the bright side: no one will ever cheat on you anymore because you know much now.
When you reach this level of acceptance then things will seam normal again. For me it's the Shock Effect! After this shock you will get stronger!
I hope my words could help you handle the sad truth!
God bless you
Diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

paula-c

February 24, 2011, 06:24:54 PM
Is New Zealand earthquake linked to the mysterious deaths of more than 100 pilot whales?

Twitter was awash today with theories that the bizarre deaths of more than 100 stranded pilot whales in New Zealand may have been a warning that an earthquake was going to hit.

There have been TWO mass whale deaths on NZ's South Island in less than three weeks.

In the latest bizarre incident on Sunday, less than 48 hours before the earthquake hit, a pod of whales beached themselves near Cavalier Creek on Stewart Island.

Discussing the earthquake and whale deaths on Twitter, Kate Redman 'DolphinSeeker30' asked: "could the stranding of 100 pilot whales be linked to the earthquake?"

CodeNameTanya tweeted: "Over a hundred pilot whales beached themselves in New Zealand and then the earthquake. Wonder if tectonic plate shifts confuse whales. Hmmm."

VeganWheekers asked: "Could there be a connection between the 107 whales that died on New Zealand beach yesterday and today's earthquake?" while TV New Zealand added: "has anyone noticed the correlation between beached whales and earthquakes?"

Following the discovery of 30 stranded pilot whales on the island earlier this month, RadioLive breakfast show host Marcus Lush tweeted that an earthquake "greater than five" would hit in the next week.

In the past, there have been examples of whales beaching themselves before major earthquakes, most notably before the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami.

Around 170 whales died in Australia and New Zealand in the months before the underwater earthquake in the Indian Ocean.

The resulting tsunami killed over 230,000 people in 14 different countries.

Dr Arunachalam Kumar, a professor from India, believes there is a connection between the beaching of marine mammals and earthquakes.

Three weeks before the tsunami, he was alerted to the whales' deaths, and wrote: "It is my observation, confirmed over the years, that mass suicides of whales and dolphins that occur sporadically all over the world, are in some way related to change and disturbances in the electromagnetic field co-ordinates and possible realignments of geotectonic plates thereof.

"I would not be surprised if within a few days a massive quake hits some part of the globe."

Scientists are currently speculating that the cause of death of New Zealand's pilot whales is due to sound reverberations in shallow water.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 24, 2011, 06:26:38 PM
I forget the link ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 01:44:31 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Is New Zealand earthquake linked to the mysterious deaths of more than 100 pilot whales?

Twitter was awash today with theories that the bizarre deaths of more than 100 stranded pilot whales in New Zealand may have been a warning that an earthquake was going to hit.

There have been TWO mass whale deaths on NZ's South Island in less than three weeks.

In the latest bizarre incident on Sunday, less than 48 hours before the earthquake hit, a pod of whales beached themselves near Cavalier Creek on Stewart Island.

Discussing the earthquake and whale deaths on Twitter, Kate Redman 'DolphinSeeker30' asked: "could the stranding of 100 pilot whales be linked to the earthquake?"

CodeNameTanya tweeted: "Over a hundred pilot whales beached themselves in New Zealand and then the earthquake. Wonder if tectonic plate shifts confuse whales. Hmmm."

VeganWheekers asked: "Could there be a connection between the 107 whales that died on New Zealand beach yesterday and today's earthquake?" while TV New Zealand added: "has anyone noticed the correlation between beached whales and earthquakes?"

Following the discovery of 30 stranded pilot whales on the island earlier this month, RadioLive breakfast show host Marcus Lush tweeted that an earthquake "greater than five" would hit in the next week.

In the past, there have been examples of whales beaching themselves before major earthquakes, most notably before the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami.

Around 170 whales died in Australia and New Zealand in the months before the underwater earthquake in the Indian Ocean.

The resulting tsunami killed over 230,000 people in 14 different countries.

Dr Arunachalam Kumar, a professor from India, believes there is a connection between the beaching of marine mammals and earthquakes.

Three weeks before the tsunami, he was alerted to the whales' deaths, and wrote: "It is my observation, confirmed over the years, that mass suicides of whales and dolphins that occur sporadically all over the world, are in some way related to change and disturbances in the electromagnetic field co-ordinates and possible realignments of geotectonic plates thereof.

"I would not be surprised if within a few days a massive quake hits some part of the globe."

Scientists are currently speculating that the cause of death of New Zealand's pilot whales is due to sound reverberations in shallow water.

Thank you very much for this info.This is heartbreaking,seeing all this whales dead  :(  :cry: .What is happening with our planet earth,what its happening with us,why,????
I'm so sorry to say but it seems that people dont want to see the sad truth,they still dont believe.After all this devastations,earthquakes,terorists attacks,killings, people dont want to change,look at the comments people are putting on internet about Michael,they still believe he is a freak,a monster.Look not far away,here on this forum,what happened this days,another topic was closed just because some people cant let go their egos.This race has no cure,this is the sad truth.
Michael was/is always about LOVE just like Prince said,but it seems that we are ignoring this.No matter what people did to him he was always humble and kind.

I'm ln love with this performace of Michael from Brunei,he is awesome.Michael sings about earth,animals and us with so much passion that I feel my heart is gonnna explode.

Michael Jackson - Live In Royal Brunei 1996 - 16 Earth Song
[youtube:2y8wbh25]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq9eXwRJyUQ[/youtube:2y8wbh25]

Earthsong
What about sunrise
What about rain
What about all the things
That you said we were to gain
What about killing fields
Is there a time
What about all the things
That you said was yours and mine

Did you ever stop to notice
All the blood we've shed before

This crying Earth, these weeping shores

Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah

What have we've done to the world
Look what we've done
What about all the peace

That you pledge your only son
What about flowering fields
Is there a time
What about all the dreams
That you said was yours and mine
All the children dead from war
This crying Earth, these weeping shores

Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah

I used to dream
I used to glance beyond the stars
Now I don't know where we are
Although I know we've drifted far

Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah
Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah

Hey, what about yesterday
(What about us)
What about the seas
(What about us)
The heavens are falling down
(What about us)
I can't even breathe
(What about us)
What about the bleeding Earth
(What about us)
Can't we feel its wounds
(What about us)
What about nature's worth
(Ooo, ooo)
It's our planet's womb
(What about us)
What about animals
(What about it)
We've turned kingdoms to dust
(What about us)
What about elephants
(What about us)
Have we lost their trust
(What about us)
What about crying whales
(What about us)
We're ravaging the seas
(What about us)
What about forest trails
(Ooo, ooo)
Burnt despite our pleas
(What about us)
What about the holy land
(What about it)
Torn apart by creed
(What about us)
What about the common man
(What about us)
Can't we set him free
(What about us)
What about children dying
(What about us)
Can't you hear them cry
(What about us)
Where did we go wrong
(Ooo, ooo)
Someone tell me why
(What about us)
What about babies
(What about it)
What about the days
(What about us)
What about all their joy
(What about us)
What about the man
(What about us)
What about the crying man
(What about us)
What about Abraham
(What about us)
What about death again
(Ooo, ooo)
Do we give a damn

Aaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaah

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LunaCielo

February 26, 2011, 11:40:00 AM
I agree, unfortunately, even now, awareness is not very high or you are afraid to admit to being aware of human evil.
The earthquake hit a city named Christchurch, this is an important element to understand that the earthquake is not natural.
There is probably the real satanic power behind all this, as always :cry:

....I love so much Earth Song! :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions