sweet1

This sounds very possible to me. It makes logical sense. While I do agree with HarleyBlonde I would never be so bold to say what Michael would or wouldn;t do regarding leaving his children. Personally, I don't believe he has left them perhaps physically but not in communicating. I am sure they talk to their dad all the time. Perhaps the kids have seen him since he went away June 25th. Afterall, we haven't seen them at all. The media keeps replaying the scene from the Memorial when they are all on stage at the Staple Center. I said months ago that MJ had the money and friends to fake his death. PPl with money can do anything and I am not likely to think otherwise. I also don't believe he will come back, not as a performer anyway. I believe if he does come back he will be another John Landis/Stephen Spielberg. Afterall, he's doing a heck of job with this 6 month movie HOAX! Keep the Faith! 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If the goal is their welfare in all senses, a loving parent can do everything for his/her children. Instead of a life full of media intrusions and all kind of lies , Michael chose to disappear for a while, even if this disappearance would have meant to leave his children . But I'm sure they know their father will be back soon otherwise they would cry rivers at memorial when all fans were crying and emotional words have been spoken(I did it...a lot!!!) ,and at funerals when they could say good-bye to their father. Therefore it's inappropriate to affirm that Michael would have never left his children.In a normal situation, of course he wouldn't. But that wasn't a normal situation. It was about a huge debt (if any) to be paid, it was about lower and lower sales and , why not, lower and lower fan interest.
So, I totally agree with your post,Missyb007, thank you for your interesting thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

When it comes to chose between real death forever be apart from children or leave them for a while for future benefits, I would say Michael might left children because of no other alternative.So, they are with his mother but under constant instruction and control of their lives by Michael may be overseas.
But it is also possible that MJ is hiding simply next to his children. I went to Encino house hoping to find some clues, at the home with cameras, security alarms, and high gates, and sign "no visitors allowed, private property " you may hide even Osama Ben laden :D . So, how do we know Michael is not there?  ;)

Although I am fanatically with Michael's hoax based on so many facts, clues, and unanswered questions, however 1 questions I want to get most reasonable answer on:" What MOTIVE Michael has to do the HOAX?"Not financial, not threat, not 50 concerts instead of 10, not weak health, for all those reasons, he could take time out or retire. Why DEATH HOAX?
If we find an undoubtful answer on this question, then Michael is alive for 1000%, for now it is 999,99%.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions