MJonmind

Yes I remember reading all that but more under the heading of one of those informers we were given--can't remember which one. It was discussed at length, but was discarded because there were too many things that didn't jive with the rest of the hoax. Man, some of the fans/trolls can be such creative writers. I remember thinking at the time that even MJ himself might have assigned different stories to be put out there to raise controversy and dead ends in the hoax maze. Mind-bender more like. :?  8-)

On the other hand, MJ did say, "Tight-knit, my ass!" referring to his family.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

On the other hand, MJ did say, "Tight-knit, my ass!" referring to his family.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa!

That always reminds me of the three security guards from Vegas stating that when
some member of his family showed up and they informed him....MJ would say
"do they have an appointment"?

Makes me laugh every time i think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "Grace"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
might help.

Her tweets looks like the begining of the hoax, telling that MJ is in danger (in a sort of  odd way) and then develpoing in MJ is not dead.

What happened to her? I follow a midnightmlk in twitter, but this one has a family and does not talk about mind control.

Change of mind or character?
It was said that the original screwed-up one changed into "thetruthofitall".

We've seen all kinds of pies during the months. These were some spicy ones to say the least.
A waste of time IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

Quote from: "Gema"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
might help.

Her tweets looks like the begining of the hoax, telling that MJ is in danger (in a sort of  odd way) and then develpoing in MJ is not dead.

What happened to her? I follow a midnightmlk in twitter, but this one has a family and does not talk about mind control.

Change of mind or character?
It was said that the original screwed-up one changed into "thetruthofitall".

We've seen all kinds of pies during the months. These were some spicy ones to say the least.
A waste of time IMO.

"thetruthofitall" was debunked if i remember correctly.

What was odd is that midnight started with those tweets since April and 2 months after MJ was gone.

What if MJ feared being stalked that way, getting worried for his and his family safety?

On the other hand, looks like MJ was in tune with pshychic abilities and channeling, believing in God as the source of his creativity, so a tweet talking about astral proyection and mind control could possibly be taken very serious by him, either in the literal way believing in those words or thinking that the person giving those tweets can be dangerous.

Delusions happen but rarely get materialized, unless, the source of the delusion is the one accidentaly materializing them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal