Re: LA Times-Prosecution asks for delay in trial
February 25, 2011, 03:26:32 AM
I'm not surprised there is a delay.   Mother Katherine already dropped the case against AEG being responsible for hiring Murray.   I believe I read this in a different forum.  I always felt AEG wasn't responsible because Kenny O and others were at the memorial and he was also at the premiere of This is it taking pics with the brothers.  If they were really responsible then why would the brothers be so friendly with him?   Anyway  what's next charges dropped completely against Murray?   Like the family keeps saying he is the fall guy.  It will be interesting to see what happens next that's for sure.

The Jackson brothers look rather chummy with Kenny.  Ummm is Kenny holding Jackie's hand in the pic?lol :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 05:54:23 AM
Quote from: "chloead505"
This is totally insane..that's all I have to say, really. LOL

Wise words from our own in-house Lawyer
Go on,Chlo..give 'em hell

KJ has dropped her charges,this was all released yesterday/day before so it is definitley unravelling at snowball speed and YES they are 100% holding hands haahahaha
IT'S ALL FOR L.O.V.E isn't that right Kenny ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 25, 2011, 07:17:43 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

The Jackson brothers look rather chummy with Kenny.  Ummm is Kenny holding Jackie's hand in the pic?lol :lol:  :lol:

Probably Jackie said to Kenny: "We Know What's Going On dude, and this is going to be a fast rollercoaster ride, so pls Hold My Hand" :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 07:29:51 AM
Yeah...

"Kenny,dude,I know our mom is going to try sue your ass and you'll be up on the stand and all that,but if you hold my hand,things will get better and nothing will come between us,squeeze it man....it's all for love and all for $$$"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 09:53:16 AM
You guys remember when TII tour was delayed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 10:03:42 AM
Quote from: "imred"
You guys remember when TII tour was delayed?

***Correction
Remember when EVERYTHING since 2009 was delayed?

Tour
911 call
Funeral
TII Film release
DVD release
Murray's arrest
Album release
Game release
Syringe 'Evidence' testing (18months delayed this is by far the winner)
Trial....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yulia

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Los Angeles (CNN) -- A prosecutor in the involuntary manslaughter case against Dr. Conrad Murray asked the judge Thursday to delay the trial, which is set to begin in a month.
Murray, who is charged in the death of pop star Michael Jackson, invoked his right to a speedy trial within 60 days of his arraignment, but the prosecution complained the defense has not met its duty to share information about potential witnesses.

"I do not take notes when talking to a witness," defense lawyer Michael Flanigan told Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor during a hearing Thursday.
Judge Pastor scolded Flanagan and his co-cousel Ed Chernoff for not providing more details to the prosecution about the testimony they expect from the 93 people listed as potential defense witnesses.
"There are sanctions, including monetary and continuances, and also including preclusion of a witness," the judge warned.

Judge Pastor appeared caught by surprise at Murray's arraignment last month when defense lawyers invoked his right to hava a trial within 60 days.
Flanagan, outside of court Thursday, said the defense will be ready when jury selection is scheduled to start on March 24.
"The defendant has a right to go to trial within 60 days," he said. "I don't think there's any obligation for him to be completely ready 30 days before he's set to go to trial, if that were the true then what would we do the last 30 days?"

Judge Pastor ordered Murray's lawyers to create written summaries of what they've been told by witnesses in interviews.

"I guess we'll have to go out and take some more statements and tell the prosecution a little buit more about where we're coming from," Flanagan said.

Judge Pastor set a hearing for Monday morning to consider the prosecution request for a delay.

The judge also delayed making a decision until next week on allowing a new lawyer to join Murray's defense team until he can determine if there is a conflict of interest.

The lawyer, Nareg Gourjian, had worked on Michael Jackson's child molestation defense.

Murray wants Gourjian to replace Joseph Low, who left the defense team earlier this month.

Gourjian's former law firm, headed by lawyer Mark Geragos, raised the possible conflict of interest because the firm represented Jackson for two years starting in 2003, when he was charged with child molestation.

Geragos, and Michael Jackson estate's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, appeared in court Thursday to discuss the matter. But Judge Pastor asked them to return next week to meet privately because it involves "very sensitive material."

Gourjian told the judge last week that he was "in no way involved" in the Jackson case because he was "a brand-new lawyer" busy working on the a murder case at the time.

Jackson died on June 25, 2009 from what the coroner ruled was an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

O.M.G. that's Over My Gabacity...
 :lol:

We need a second trial, urgently.
Not only everything got delayed, we had everything doubled so far.
And then we need garbage bins. Tons of garbage bins.
Seems we may need to stop our watches, clocks, everything that is ticking and freeze it in time.
Because time, the 4th dimension, is being no more under our control in this story.

Frozen in time, buried alive - this is what we've seen here too:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 25, 2011, 03:21:19 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Since when do we exchange opinions and notes from defense to prosecution OUTSIDE of a courtroom and BEFORE the trial and as a goodie the judge complains about the lack of documentation?

I think I'm gonna save some carrots for the Bugs Bunnies we're gonna

I thought, in discovery, prosecution has to share their evidence with the defense, not the other way round? (where are our lawyers, here?).

Maybe it's a nod to Michael who was notoriously late for everything.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

steph

When ever they mention Conrad Murray his age is always 57 ,even though over 20 months has passed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL Steph,you're only right

Lucky,I want to not age =[
TMZ-MAKE IT SO NOW!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 05:32:41 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I'm not surprised there is a delay.   Mother Katherine already dropped the case against AEG being responsible for hiring Murray.   I believe I read this in a different forum.  I always felt AEG wasn't responsible because Kenny O and others were at the memorial and he was also at the premiere of This is it taking pics with the brothers.  If they were really responsible then why would the brothers be so friendly with him?   Anyway  what's next charges dropped completely against Murray?   Like the family keeps saying he is the fall guy.  It will be interesting to see what happens next that's for sure.

:lol: My first thoughts about this picture were geez  :shock: BMF = Black Mafia Family.  Of course they aren’t.  BMF were straight up gangstas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RunFaYaLife

LOL Steph,you're only right

Lucky,I want to not age =[
TMZ-MAKE IT SO NOW!!

Lol...me neither....that is why i am always "27" and have been for years....
[although I now I have a step son that is older than me.... :mrgreen:
Hey what is so wrong with some arrested development?
 buwaaaaaaahhhaaa.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

A prosecutor asked Thursday that the trial of Michael Jackson’s doctor be delayed because of what she said was the failure of the defense to share information about its planned case, including the findings of its star forensic witness.
Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor left the scheduled March 24 start of Dr. Conrad Murray’s trial in place, but said he shared the prosecution’s frustration and reminded defense attorneys that they could be fined or barred from calling witnesses if they did not comply with legal obligations to turn over the materials.

Must be illegal there too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Memorial was delayed. Right after they brought coffin in. "Sound problems". At least 5 min of silence and awkward waiting. Anyone who watched it live will remember.

Red flag number 7 I believe at that point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions