Re: TIAI February 26
February 26, 2011, 01:17:24 AM
Sorry for the cheap explanation. I've mark the spots where I see a sequence and not a single image. Can any of you see it?

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

RunFaYaLife

February 26, 2011, 01:23:28 AM
Yambo3003

dad gummit...you made me come back ...I just refreshed. lol

Okay what I see is the medic that is holding the bag where you circled is
moving in sequence.... look at the wrinkles in the back of his shirt...
like he is turning and moving. Know what I mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 01:26:53 AM
Ok maybe I'm taking this a little too far and my inner deepest childhood dreams of being a private investigator are resurfacing, but humor me a little.  :lol:

Here's an article giving you a quick snapshot of why I am doing this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Error level analysis allows you see to see the difference in quality level, represented by brightness. Things which are very bright have been edited most recently, whilst duller parts have been resaved multiple times. This allows you to see not just which parts of the image have been changed, but in what order the changes occurred.

Example:

So here are the ambulance pics put through this analysis:

Here is the explanation of the pics given by the website:

Explanation
Error level analysis is a quick and easy image forensics method, allowing one to determine if an image has been modified by programs such as Adobe Photoshop.
It works by resaving an image at a known quality, and comparing that to the original image. As a jpeg image is resaved over and over again, its image quality decreases. When we resave an image and compare it to the original, we can guess just how many times the image has been resaved. If an image has not been manipulated, all parts of the image should have been saved an equal amount of times. If parts of the image are from different source files, they may have been saved a number of different times, and thus they will stand out as a different colour in the ELA test.
It is worth noting that edges and areas red in colour are often depicted as brighter in the ELA tests. This due to the way the photos are saved by various programs. It is not proof that image was manipulated.
If you are unsure how to interpret the results, please do not claim the results of this tool as proof of anything.

I bolded this because I have no clue how to really interpret these results. Also the accuracy of this device is questionable.  But like I said, humor me.

From what I've read and the examples I've seen, it appears that the first picture with just the arm is all the same colors so most likely not altered. On the other hand, the other pics, the whole reflection seems is a manipulation, the badges on the arms of the paramedics are added in, and the yellow thing in the lower left is as well.  But again, this is my untrained interpretation.

Does anyone else have more experience with this and can add anything?
Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 01:31:21 AM by lilwendy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 26, 2011, 01:27:29 AM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
Yambo3003

dad gummit...you made me come back ...I just refreshed. lol

Okay what I see is the medic that is holding the bag where you circled is
moving in sequence.... look at the wrinkles in the back of his shirt...
like he is turning and moving. Know what I mean?

Yes! Perfectly. Still think is a sequence.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

MJonmind

February 26, 2011, 01:36:54 AM
TS, it always makes my day when you talk to us! Everything just seems A-Okay with the hoax business!

Intriguing puzzle piece! I'm pretty much stumped, but just my thoughts it seems like it has to be several images, as if the red car was caught in 3 frames moving past the ambulance window, because the vine moves towards the forearm, the headlights move along, the shadow moves and covers the thumb pressing on the chest, and the shadow moves covering MJ's nose. Someone was talking about photoshopping in layers, so was the whole car reflection added in as another layer on the MJ and EMT in the vehicle to make the picture look authentic. There had been some discussion on whether it was even possible to take a photo through the darkened windows. So maybe the photo was taken inside the vehicle and the reflection layered in afterward. Who would take the photo inside the ambulance? Why--Michael of course. And maybe Ben Evanstead only took the pic of the outside of the vehicle with the car reflection. I still can't figure out the vine significance. Actually it looks like a Jack-in-the-beanstalk to me![attachment=0:1qs45rpd]PatternClose-up[1].jpg[/attachment:1qs45rpd]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 01:40:02 AM
Im not looking too hard ;)  but I pick #3..I took copy of this zoomed in arm pic provided then turned its on its head and I saw a feaky MJ wearing a Dave Dave style hat. And Bec ur emotions are right its been a long run. Im not just a believer but a Knower and a follower of this forum, and I gotta tell you Ive never felt the need to post until this moment. Im telling you believers out there right now.. I see something, something shopped or painted in! Its not natural. Okay so whats next TS. Im confident on this round, do I pass through the poppy field and get to see the great OZ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

February 26, 2011, 01:49:35 AM
First of all the first words that you wrote TS made me smile, I feel that the end of the hoax is close.

To me I think it's photo-shopped but it kinda looks like the MJ photo-shopped pic but mirrored if you get what I mean. MJ lying on the gurney but if you flip his face it looks like the same pic.
The reason why I think it's photo-shopped is because I don't see the point of TS posting something that is just leaves.

Who's face is it supposed to be TS...is it supposed to be yours or someone else, or is it not a face?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 02:23:31 AM
I think there is definitely a face added to the first picture! To me it looks like Jesus with the crown of thorns on, looking over Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 26, 2011, 02:25:30 AM
This is from 1:54, and the leaves on the wall kinda look like the design.[attachment=0:duv59uzy]mj wall.jpg[/attachment:duv59uzy]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 26, 2011, 02:34:04 AM
There are quite a few other MJ faces within that face . One of them being a caricature drawing. This is making me think of the dots portrait.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 26, 2011, 03:32:57 AM
As someone else stated, when the pic is flipped, the face looks a lot  like Dave Dave in a cap. Someone is a very clever artist. They can draw a picture within a picture within a picture ect. Would that be your work Michael? I beLIEve you're pretty handy with a pencil and paper.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 26, 2011, 03:36:39 AM
Sorry if I'm way off here. I'm just continuing on my above thought that it looks like Jack in the Beanstalk. Jack is part of MJ's name. (The story fits his climb to spiritual insight and hopeful slaying of the giant of whatever evil powers.) I'm just thinking that Michael may have used cannibas/marijuana to relief pain for his injuries/illness because it doesn't have harmful side effects, but it is seen by TPTB as evil. (They spend billions on erradicating it while other crimes go unpunished, why so bent on this one plant?) On the other hand the hoax portrays MJ as taking all these harmful drugs prescribed by doctors that bring an early death to many people. This article shows that for thousands of years cannibas was used for bringing spiritual enlightenment, and because the Catholic church had banned it, the fairy story was told in cryptic form to hide it being about Jack using cannabis to gain spiritual enlightment. MJ claimed to have psychic ability and his marijuana use may have heightened this ability.

The discovery of marijuana in Michael Jackson's bedroom prompted investigators to search the pop star's mansion for other drugs. But lab tests found no marijuana, cocaine or heroin in Jackson's system.
Rotting marijuana that Michael Jackson's family members mistook for heroin briefly caused detectives to look for further evidence of the illegal drug in the pop star's rented residence during the frenzied 48 hours after his death, according to sources close to the investigation.
If people wanted to survive the Dark Ages and use cannabis they had better be discreet in referring to it.  Both Rabelais and the medieval European farmers used the word “bean”[21] in conjunction with hemp .  The Europeans used the term in a celebration, King and Queen of the bean, done in the hopes of having a tall hemp crop.

Consider if you will the tale of "Jack and the Beanstalk."  Jack is “the widow’s son.”  This term is often used to refer to an initiate starting out on the path.  For example, it is used in reference to Jesus, Parzival in the famous Grail Romances, and it was a cherished designation in Freemasonry.  The cow that young Jack trades for the beans is his sacred cow that he must sacrifice if he wants to discover the truth of things.  A parallel can easily be drawn between Jack’s reluctant trade of the family cow and the of the Magi saviour Mithra s, who slew the sacred bull unwillingly, and obtained the sacred vine of the mysteries.  The beans are hemp seeds which will enable him to climb to the place of the Giants.  The angry Giant is a manifestation of Jack’s personal demons that have been exposed and magnified by his climb up the beanstalk, or more precisely by his ingestion of hemp.  Although this journey is fraught with danger, young Jack has the chance to hear the heavenly music of the Golden Harp, cast from the fine Gold of the true alchemists.  And if the young hero is able to overcome the Giant, who represents his own lower nature, he will be able to return home and share the music of the Golden harp with his widowed mother and the rest of humanity.

A similar cryptic reference to the magnifying potentials of cannabis as that provided in Jack and the Beanstalk, can be found in The Conference of Birds, where Sufi author Attar uses the parrot as a hidden reference to hashish.  Attar writes of the parrot's arrival: “Welcome, O Parrot! In your beautiful robe and collar of fire, this collar is fitting for a dweller in the underworld but your robe is worthy of Heaven. Can Abraham save himself from the fire of Nimrod?  Break the head of Nimrod and become the friend of Abraham, who was the friend of God.  When you have been delivered from the hands of Nimrod put on your robe of glory and fear not the collar of fire.” [22]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 03:57:33 AM
I altered some of the contrast and colors of one of the photos, and it actually looks like the red car is in front of MJ head. That cannot be the case if that is just a reflection. Look here:

and on the other photo it is supposed to be the leg of the rescue team?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 26, 2011, 04:11:46 AM
If the ambulance photo is fake like it was said before(now I see TS has 4 ambul;ane photos, I thought it was only one  :?  :?  :? ) why should we pay any attention to the details in a fake photo?
Anyway, what hurts my eyes is to see Michael lying down there and maybe, maybe it was him....who knows...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 26, 2011, 04:17:13 AM
I think it's edited and looks like chinese letters to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions