TIAI February 26
February 25, 2011, 08:25:19 PM
Okay, so I decided to start the redirect thread this time.   ;)

As we near the end: let’s go back to the beginning, and examine once more the ambulance photo.  Not so much revisiting what has already been discussed numerous times, but rather taking a new look at something that has been there all along—and yet has been mostly overlooked.  Some people have thought it was a face hidden in the picture {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.   However, it’s easy to see faces in random shapes such as the clouds, or mountains, etc.

This zoomed area is a leaf-like pattern (whether or not you see a face hidden in the pattern).  So the big question for now is whether the pattern ...
#1 ... is part of the secondary image (with the red car, etc)?
#2 ... is part of the ambulance interior design?
#3 ... is edited into the picture (Photoshop), not part of the ambulance or secondary image?

To help you figure out the answer: I have included below four different ambulance photos, a video of the wall area behind the red car, and a video of the inside of ambulance 71 (11803, CA 1261551).

Wall area behind the red car (starting at 1:40): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Inside ambulance 71 (starting at 9:00): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

See what you can figure out.  I will probably join in the discussion on this thread, but I will not redirect to any new comments in this thread.
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:17:44 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: TIAI February 26
February 25, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
LOL, I stayed awake when I saw you online. I knew it would be 6:25 pm. Gonna read now...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 08:39:52 PM
Based on watching the video of the wall behind the red car, I'm leaning towards it being a reflection of those leaves hanging over the wall.

Because there isn't anything in the ambulance that looks like the leaves pattern...and I don't think it's photoshopped.

EDIT: Looking at it again, I'm thinking it DEFINETLY is the leaves hanging over that wall behind the red car.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

~Souza~

February 25, 2011, 08:48:47 PM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Based on watching the video of the wall behind the red car, I'm leaning towards it being a reflection of those leaves hanging over the wall.

Because there isn't anything in the ambulance that looks like the leaves pattern...and I don't think it's photoshopped.

It's not the wall either, because the leaves are hanging there, and this looks more like a sprout. There also should have been more reflection than that. I would say photoshopped, but  can't see for what reason (yet).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 08:50:11 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"

It's not the wall either, because the leaves are hanging there, and this looks more like a sprout. There also should have been more reflection than that. I would say photoshopped, but  can't see for what reason (yet).

True. I guess I'm leaning towards it either being part of that big bush right there or photoshopped.

But why? And why is TS pointing to this? Can't wait to figure it out!

EDIT:
Probably means nothing but, this was posted Feb 25th, 2011 at 6:25

2+2+5+2+1+1 = 13 = 1+3 = 4
6+2+5 = 13 = 1+3 = 4

4+4 = 8

8 is big with EP. Idk LOL

And it was posted at 6:25 (6/25)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

~Souza~

February 25, 2011, 09:00:40 PM
If you look closely at the secondary image, you can see there are no plants at all by the wall behind the red car.

Yes, why point out to this, and why the 2/26 redirect (2:26 time of 'death') posted at 6:25 (6/25 date of 'death')? He switched the date and time, should we do that with that image too? I am rotating and flipping it, but I can't even see a cloud in a cloud, so maybe someone could do the same?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 09:04:02 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
If you look closely at the secondary image, you can see there are no plants at all by the wall behind the red car.

Yes, why point out to this, and why the 2/26 redirect (2:26 time of 'death') posted at 6:25 (6/25 date of 'death')? He switched the date and time, should we do that with that image too? I am rotating and flipping it, but I can't even see a cloud in a cloud, so maybe someone could do the same?  :lol:

Maybe there could also be a connection with the redirect was at this time last year? Just thinking lol

Anyone remember what the redirect was?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

February 25, 2011, 09:06:45 PM
I have always thought the ambulance photo had many interesting images photoshopped into it. My opinion is that the face is photoshopped in. It doesn't seem to look like it is coming from the reflection of the leaves or from the wall.

The face is there in the 1st pic of the series of 4...but doesn't seem to be there in the next 2, it's there again in the last but to me it looks different.....like a smiling Michael looking up at the ambo officer....which would have to be photoshopped in.

Another aside observation: to me in front of the red car it  looks like there is a a spiralling funnel in the ground sucking everything into it...like a rabbit hole...hmmmmm...and that's exactly what happened on June 25th 2009 - we were all sucked into a big ol' rabbit hole  :lol:

Thanks TS...good redirect on an interesting date and time  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 25, 2011, 09:08:48 PM
TS welcome Back :D I missed you so so much. Well I never paid any attention to this issue before. I've always thought that those were the reflection of leaves. I never saw a face there. And when I look at the first picture the leaves look like an interior design but then in the second and third pictures it is all so different. I thought if it could be the reflection of the leaves outside of the ambulance. But when I watched the videos I do believe that those are added to the pictures with Photoshop. If this wasn't something important, TS would have never ever made a post about it. What could be the purpose of adding those leaves into the picture? Well the first thing that comes to my mind is; Leaves sounds like LIVES. And they're photoshopped next to Michael. Can it about trying to say that Michael LIVES, in other words Michael is Alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 25, 2011, 09:15:07 PM
Could it be something Michael wanted us to find out?
The single leaf is an ancient heraldic symbol said to signify happiness. Leaves, together, have different meanings though. Oak leaves are religious symbols of faith and endurance. In ancient times Bay leaves were considered remedies against poison, and thus they symbolized healing. Their image was also used as a symbol of peace and quiet. On the other hand, nettles are an ancient heraldic symbol whose leaves signal the sting of death to all foes. Ivy leaves signify strong and lasting friendship. This association is derived from ivy's ability to stay attached to a rocky surface in even the most inhospitable conditions. The woodbine is a representation of love that injures nothing to which it clings. Also called honeysuckle, the woodbine is a climbing vine that does not damage what it attaches to. And the burdock leaf, edock, or bur, which is the Scottish term for a dock-leaf, was probably a symbol of tenacity and perseverance.

Let me know what you think. blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 25, 2011, 09:19:18 PM
That's interesting all4love. And we know how much Michael loves trees. Is there anyone who can find out to which tree those leaves belong to? That could mean something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

February 25, 2011, 09:22:33 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed ages ago in numerous threads regarding the ambulance pic...but do these pictures inside with MJ apparently "dying"  even match what we were is shown in the video posted of inside No. 71? They don't look like the same ambulance inside to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 25, 2011, 09:59:45 PM
Quote from: "Adi"
I'm sure this has been discussed ages ago in numerous threads regarding the ambulance pic...but do these pictures inside with MJ apparently "dying"  even match what we were is shown in the video posted of inside No. 71? They don't look like the same ambulance inside to me.
Good point... maybe we shouldn't pay attention to the leaves, but to the ambulance itself...?

By the way: I am now seeing a little clown instead of a face or leaves, with a pointy hat. My eyes hurt :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 25, 2011, 10:03:07 PM
Oh goodie we get to play now! I was away from the board for a moment and when I checked back in to my surprise here you go with a brain teaser puzzle. First I am glad to see your posting in this style and glad to see you back. ;)

Next I will admit I only looked at the pictures you posted but I didn't go to the videos. I see Michael's face in the pic and I choose

#3 ... is edited into the picture (Photoshop), not part of the ambulance or secondary image?
Do we win any prizes?

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RunFaYaLife

February 25, 2011, 10:05:47 PM
By the way: I am now seeing a little clown instead of a face or leaves, with a pointy hat. My eyes hurt :lol:

LMAO! I resemble that remark.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions