Re: TIAI February 26
February 25, 2011, 10:07:12 PM
Does anyone know at which angle the photo was taken - in other words - was the photo taken from the back (rear) window or the side window of the ambulance?

I saw the clown with the long pointy hat as well - after much thought I disregarded it as my eyes playing tricks on me  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 25, 2011, 10:12:24 PM
Quote from: "longlivetheking"
Does anyone know at which angle the photo was taken - in other words - was the photo taken from the back (rear) window or the side window of the ambulance?

side window.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 25, 2011, 10:13:33 PM
Me in all my non-best-behavior glory on msn in convo with my hoax friend who shall remain nameless unless they chose to reveal themselves. I chose to copy/paste this because MJ needs to know this is what I think. I don't want to talk shit behind his back, I have more respect for him then that. So, take me or leave me MJ. I love you but you're seriously killing me slowly over here. Some days... I tell ya, some days.

bec says:
 yes
 acknowledgement
 balance out some of the hate talk
 but ok picy
 wtf

X says:
 yes
bec says:
 i really dont want to do this again

X says:
 lol
 I guess it's game time
 Mike must be laughing his balls off
 maybe he just shopped it in there for fun
bec says:
 and i really dont know how u can have this out there for 19 months (20) and then randomly point out some tiny little pixilation and say "ok smarties, you missed this"

X says:
 maybe it's nothing and he is peeing his pants now
bec says:
 because it wasnt missed
 someone brought this up in chat in 2009
 in the fall
 said it was a face
 people got excited for a day or so then forgot about it

X says:
 I know, but it hasn't been understood clearly
 I think that's the ppoint
bec says:
 well heres my point

X says:
 exactly
bec says:
 heres my fucking point
 my point is this: this internet aspect to the hoax had better be accidental... ie not part of the original plan because if it was thats not playing fair
 not only was it pointed out last year
 it was also pointed out in january recently
 and no one said shit
 no redirect to it

X says:
 true
 but probably not in the script yet
bec says:
 like the "murray must be arrested" thing i wrote and then ts spouts off about it 2 months later and never bothered to pay attention that i broke that news already...
 yeah but fuck the script

X says:
 maybe it's something important and weren't we allowed to know yet?
 I dunno
bec says:
 they playing like we need to think for ourselves
 and we do

X says:
 there seems to be a reason for everything
bec says:
 and so?
 so what?
 big deal
 if we are supposed to think for ourselves we have, and figured it out, and no acknowledgement that yes, thats right, thats the truth
 and then to come 2 months later and say tada!
 this is the answer
 you should have thought for yourself
 WE DID

X says:
 lol
bec says:
 im annoyed sorry

X says:
 already looking forward to your comment
 hahahahaha
bec says:
 oy

X says:
 go get him!
bec says:
 i better refrain

X says:
 lmao
bec says:
 this is MJs show
 im privately annoyed with it
 im not gonna publically piss on it
 ill say something but not like im saying to you
 ill be nicer

X says:
 what a shame
 lol
bec says:
 well
 i have respect

X says:
 I know
 but it's fun when youre on a rant
bec says:
 blah
 lol

X says:
 I see a little clown
bec says:
 i see me strangling mj
 theres me on the right

X says:
 lemme help!!
bec says:
 thats my arm
 and there he is on the left
 begging for mercy
 see?

X says:
 yes I do!!
 hahahahahaha
bec says:
 dying haha
 maybe ill post that

X says:
 hahahahahahah
bec says:
 with a little artists rendition of me strangling mj superimposed over the area in question
 so everyone can see it too

X says:
 hahahaha
bec says:
 circled of course to highlight
 ih ih
 ih and i guess flood
 oh i mean
 i guess flood
 and i fucking post that ON THE THREAD
 and no
 no
 no yes thats right
 no redirect
 nothing
 i am going to rant
 oh yes

X says:
 oh help us god!
 hahahaha
bec says:
 ima say i quit
 done
 im done with MJ who no play fair
 changes the rules in the middle of the game
 you get it right but you no win
 you still lose
 lose lose lose no matter what
 bye
 im no rat in a maze with cheese no more
 never any cheese
 just electric shock over and over

X says:
 hahahahahahahahaha
bec says:
 zap zap ZAP
 zap this MJ im outy
 consult with parker bros next time before inventing a game cuz this game SUCKS
 may b i cut n paste this convo and post that
 so that way im not talking shit behind mjs back n all
 ill blank your parts
 lol

X says:
 hahahahahahahahahhaha
 this is the best game ever and you know it!
 lolol
bec says:
 meh
 not in the mood to admit it

X says:
 god, my comp is acting weird again
 lemme check my security again
bec says:
 ok u check ima copy n paste this shit and put it up and if that means i dont get my fan hug when we are done thats fine i dont want it anyway
 so there

X says:
 LOLOL

Ps: Just for TS...

I know that you know that I was right about the 2/14 redirect. That annoys me because if you know that I was right why no redirect? Why you let us sit and ponder that for DAYS longer knowing that I called it: THE FLOOD. You and I both know what that means and I specifically asked. Now. If you DON'T know that I called it that means you didn't read the thread with your replies and if you don't read our replies then what exactly are we doing here?

Even a rat will quit trying to take the cheese if all you do is electric shock it over and over. I'm tired of being zapped TS.

TIRED.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 25, 2011, 10:31:15 PM
Bec I'm kinda lost with your post. It's probably because of the terrible headache I have. Do you mean the person in the chat was TS? I didn't understand why you posted the msn chat you made? Sorry if I got it wrong. Totally lost.

EDIT: I think you posted your chat to make Michael understand what you feel like. Got it.
 :)
Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 10:36:43 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 10:32:04 PM
Quote from: "longlivetheking"

I saw the clown with the long pointy hat as well - after much thought I disregarded it as my eyes playing tricks on me  :lol:

From what we were originally shown the picture was taken from the right side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

February 25, 2011, 10:32:51 PM
What up TS!  :P  What a clever and convenient re-direct, LOL.

For some time now, the ambulance photo(s) has reminded me of two things.  One is that post TMZ does every now and then - spot the differences.  You know, the photo that looks exactly the same side by side but there are subtle differences, yet obvious once you've spotted them.  And the hint is always that there are 3 differences.  I don't know if the two are in any way connected, it just makes me think of that.

The paramedic's hand on "MJ's" chest is the most visible in this photo (one below), the other ones it's more cut off...And this might be a silly question but is there supposed to be different photos?  Or are these different photos being passed off as the one and only ambulance photo.

The only photo that I really see the face in (apart from the close-up) is this one:

So the other thing that this photo makes me think of is the mysterious artist Banksy, who has been all over the L.A. area lately.  Banksy is a graffiti artist who's identity has never been confirmed.   His art is amazing and unique.  Just type in Banksy on google images.  He's even been nominated for an Oscar this year (this Sunday actually) for Best Documentary and he wanted to show up in a mask to keep his identity a secret but I'm not sure if he's allowed to or not.  It would be so cool if he showed up in a Guy Fawkes mask!  But back to the above photo, the hidden face (that I see anyways) looks like it's been drawn on, sketched on the photo somehow by an artist.  It's reminiscent of Banksy's style or something.  I hope I'm not the only one who sees that because if I am, maybe what I'm looking at isn't the same face others see.

And sometimes the pic looks like it's a photograph of the "actual" ambulance photo.

Thanks for the ambulance photo reminder - it has been making a comeback in recent months, as it should.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 25, 2011, 10:37:30 PM
@PureLove: No i wasn't chatting with TS.

I don't remember who brought up this image in chat on mjhd.com fall 2009. But it was brought up. It was discovered over a year ago. And then AGAIN in January right here on the board.

I posted this convo with my hoax friend because it covers everything I wanted to say in reply to TS's post here and I frankly didn't feel like taking the effort to formulate a proper reply. This is what I think. MJ deserves to know what I really think and how I really feel so I posted it.

So, TS wants us to guess. WE BEEN GUESSING TS, AND WE BEEN GUESSING RIGHT, AND BOTH YOU AND MJ CHOSE TO IGNORE THE RIGHT ANSWERS OVER AND OVER SO WTF ARE WE DOING HERE??

Done guessing. Done playing. Can't win. It's stacked against us. They manipulate the game play to ensure we never win. That's not fair. This game is full of hypocrisy and it's BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 25, 2011, 10:43:00 PM
Quote from: "bec"

I don't remember who brought up this image in chat on mjhd.com fall 2009. But it was brought up. It was discovered over a year ago. And then AGAIN in January right here on the board.

I posted this convo with my hoax friend because it covers everything I wanted to say in reply to TS's post here and I frankly didn't feel like taking the effort to formulate a proper reply. This is what I think. MJ deserves to know what I really think and how I really feel so I posted it.

So, TS wants us to guess. WE BEEN GUESSING TS, AND WE BEEN GUESSING RIGHT, AND BOTH YOU AND MJ CHOSE TO IGNORE THE RIGHT ANSWERS OVER AND OVER SO WTF ARE WE DOING HERE??

Done guessing. Done playing. Can't win. It's stacked against us. They manipulate the game play to ensure we never win. That's not fair. This game is full of hypocrisy and it's BS.

Ahh get you hun. Thank you for writing back. :) I need to read what your post was to 2/14 redirect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 25, 2011, 10:50:25 PM

Bec are you insinuating that TS and MJ know each other? Obviously the hoax is a game. Or TS IS Michael?? I am very confused. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

February 25, 2011, 10:54:33 PM
The whole point is think for yourself.

Right?

Right?

Then why does it seem that TS wants to retain control over some scripted order of reveals? If we guessed it then we guessed it. Right? Level completed, we should move on. But we are being held back.

We are being held back!

Do you (collective, everyone, I mean you!) think this is playing fair?

It's like being a teacher and having your student do something right and yet you pretend they got it wrong. That's sabotage and it's underhanded and it's sneaky. Worse, it's training your student to FAIL.

But then. I guess I always knew this. This is why the original site went away isn't it MJ. Because we guessed it way back then. And you thought it was too early. Oh shit! The game was too easy! They are too smart! I didn't bet on them... I know, I'll just send in the trolls and destroy the info and infiltrate and divide and conquer. They are humans, they will succumb to their own nature. They will fight and war and argue and flame and forget allllllll about that hoax info...

Fuck that.

We guessed it back in 2009 and ever since then it's been a campaign of misinformation, distraction, and designed confusion. That's dirty pool.

I am really pissed off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

February 25, 2011, 10:59:30 PM

Right?

Right?

Then why does it seem that TS wants to retain control over some scripted order of reveals? If we guessed it then we guessed it. Right? Level completed, we should move on. But we are being held back.

We are being held back!

It's like being a teacher and having your student do something right and yet you pretend they got it wrong. That's sabotage and it's underhanded and it's sneaky. Worse, it's training your student to FAIL.

But then. I guess I always knew this. This is why the original site went away isn't it MJ. Because we guessed it way back then. And you thought it was too early. Oh shit! The game was too easy! They are too smart! I didn't bet on them... I know, I'll just send in the trolls and destroy the info and infiltrate and divide and conquer. They are humans, they will succumb to their own nature. They will fight and war and argue and flame and forget allllllll about that hoax info...

Fuck that.

We guessed it back in 2009 and ever since then it's been a campaign of misinformation, distraction, and designed confusion. That's dirty pool.

I am really pissed off.

Bec the way you are talking it seems you know TS. is it Michael/ How do you know all of this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Andrea

February 25, 2011, 11:05:43 PM
Bec - I had always thought you liked the game MJ is playing with us, that it added an element of fun and more mystery to the hoax.  I can understand your frustration and I've felt it myself but this epic performance art is supposed to elicit every emotion, in my opinion.

Just like a good movie, the odds are always stacked against the desired outcome right before the climax.  And spoilers are never fun when you really want to see if unfold in front of your own eyes.  Think for ourselves, yes, but also enjoy the ride in real-time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 11:06:30 PM
In the video of the inside of the ambulance, I see some kind of pattern on the inside of the walls on the left hand side of the video. This would be the wall that is visible in the ambulance photo. I'm not sure if it is just the pixels of the video recording but IMO it could have created what looks like a face.

I also think it looks like MJ's reflection except without the breathing tube. Maybe the breathing tube was photoshopped in??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 11:07:29 PM

Right?

Right?

We are being held back!

Fuck that.

I am really pissed off.

I understand what you said. But remember, TS is NOT gonna say "That's it". I think if you believe you found the answer then you should hang on to it. Otherwise MJ would be right now doing his concerts around the world (another reality) and not faked his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

bec

February 25, 2011, 11:11:08 PM
I don't know TS anymore then you all know TS, other then having read his posts since Sept 2009.

I have my own truth, as I hope you all do. I know what I know to be real. My mind is ever open but I have faith in myself and my own perceptions and I trust my instincts. I thank Michael for that. I thank this hoax for that.

Don't get me wrong. Bad day. I chose to be here. I chose every time I click. No one makes me. But I feel intimately involved with the experience and this is me. This is where I'm at. He needs to know that because I trust that he cares to know it.

edit: @Yambo. Thanks for the cyber peptalk. Appreciated because you're right and I know it.
Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 11:13:49 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions