MICHAEL JACKSON's children are able to escape the glare of the celebrity spotlight whenever they volunteer at a centre for the homeless in Los Angeles - because those seeking help have no idea who they are.

The King of Pop's three kids, Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket, are regular visitors to the L.A. Family Housing Sydney M. Irmas Transitional Living Center, which helps families' and individuals' transition from homelessness.

And many residents at the venue are completely unaware they are mixing with the offspring of the late Thriller hitmaker, according to U.S. TV presenter Robin Roberts.

The reporter joined the children and their grandmother Katherine Jackson during a visit earlier this week (begs21Feb11) and recalls how one poor kid reacted when he noticed Paris, 12, carrying a copy of Never Can Say Goodbye, a tribute book released by the Jackson family matriarch last year (10).

Speaking on breakfast show Good Morning America on Friday (25Feb11), Roberts said, "Paris has the book too and a young resident there was looking at it and said, 'Wow, Michael Jackson. Did you know Michael Jackson?' Didn't even realise that it was his daughter, and that's the way they like it.

"They just blend in there and they just want to give as much as they can to that centre and other charities as well."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"MICHAEL JACKSON's children are able to escape the glare of the celebrity spotlight whenever they volunteer at a centre for the homeless in Los Angeles - because those seeking help have no idea who they are."

Oh yeah right. Everybody knows who Michael Jackson is; every other person least. Those are his kids, without veil for 2 years already constantly on TV and internet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MissG

Speaking on breakfast show Good Morning America on Friday (25Feb11), Roberts said, "Paris has the book too and a young resident there was looking at it and said, 'Wow, Michael Jackson. Did you know Michael Jackson?' Didn't even realise that it was his daughter, and that's the way they like it.

May be i am too tired already, but idk how to take this "Did you know Michael Jackson?' Didn't even realise that it was his daughter, and that's the way they like it"

The kids want to be individual and separated from their father and have their privacy but would not they be proud of being known as the kids of MJ? Was their lifes behind the veil that bad?
Looks like Mj needed to die for his kids to live and that has been caused by mass hysteria  :|

It is great that the kids follow their father steps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

dom425

Well I am proud to say that whatever the media says about Mike's kids that is negative he was an amazing father.
You go Michael!!! Stay strong and lead your fans around the world in pure love like you always have done through the years.
Thank you Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Magic

In People\'s Hearts Forever

Child Like Heart

Hope

Angel

Eyes That Say It All

L.O.V.E

Just What The World Needs

Amazing

Charm

Knight

Sings For All People

Outstanding

Never gives up

So let\'s pray for all the lost children.
Let\'s pray for all the lost children wishing them well.
This is for all the lost children.
This ones for all the lost children.
Just think of all the lost children wishing tem well and wishing them home. ~The Lost Children

Homeless people don’t care who you are, they really don’t.  What matters to them is trying to get through another day without being murdered or dying of the elements.  They really could care less about celebrity.  If a person wants to be unnoticed and not bothered for status, they are in the right place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

call me crazy but I think this is yet another clue from TMZ and Michael that he is envolved in t.v...Secret Millionaire to be exact since Hold my Hand was featured in promo for the show and the first episode is about a Millionaire giving money and volunteering in a soup kitchen! :D  :shock:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions