everlastinglove_MJ

I'd imagine MJ would be proud of Paris and Prince, specially when they're having fun.

A lot of Grimm fairy tales are performed in Disney movies (Disney linked MJ)
A live action adaptation of "Snow White", tentatively titled Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, is in development at the Disney Studios, with Francis Lawrence, the director of I Am Legend, at the helm.
:arrow:  could be a super opportunity for Paris and Prince, who knows :P
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

nefari

Interesting that this is also a movie that Heath Ledger starred in. Goodness we have certainly talked many times about the Joker and what Michael thought of that character. I keep pondering why always going back to Heath.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Grace

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
I'd imagine MJ would be proud of Paris and Prince, specially when they're having fun.

A lot of Grimm fairy tales are performed in Disney movies (Disney linked MJ)
A live action adaptation of "Snow White", tentatively titled Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, is in development at the Disney Studios, with Francis Lawrence, the director of I Am Legend, at the helm.
:arrow:  could be a super opportunity for Paris and Prince, who knows :P

I AM SINCERELY HOPING THAT PARIS AND PRINCE ARE NOT GOING TO WORK WITH DISNEY STUDIOS.
a) the fairy tales of Brothers Grimm have been distorted in meaning and message to serve third party interests
b) Paris and Prince deserve better, God knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

The show's called "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon" ... and it crams 209 classic fairy tales -- like "Snow White" and "Cinderella" -- into a single jam-packed play.

The Brother's Grimm Spectaculathon was the 6th most-produced one-act in North American schools in the year 2009-2010. Also, the Brother's Grimm Spectaculathon has been translated into Swiss and published in Switzerland.

Plot

The play begins with the two narrators. The two have opposite personalities and fight often throughout the play. The rest of the play is a mash up of various stories. There is no typical plot. As in, there is no rising action, climax, and then falling action. The stories within the play are mentioned or acted out as follows: The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids, The Pack of Ragamuffins, Straw Coal and Bean, Stereotypical Fairytale, Rumpelstiltskin, Rapunzel, The Girl Without Hands, Hansel and Gretel, The Fisherman and His Wife, Jack and the Giant Beanstalk, The Elves and the Shoemaker, The Frog Prince, Snow White, The Devil's Grandmother, Little Red Riding Hood, and Cinderella. At the end there is a two minute recap of the whole play.

Characters

* Narrator 1 (female): Tries to be proper but often times loses composure. Has a bit of an attitude, is very sure of herself, and thinks Narrator 2 is a complete idiot.
    * Narrator 2 (male): Very extroverted and loud personality. He is a bit of a geek and thinks he knows a lot about women.
    * Actor: Typical actor until the very end when he is alone on stage with Narrator 1 and must play the roles of Cinderella, both stepsiters, and the wicked step-mother.
    * Girl: Stereotypical fairytale female. She is poor and marries a prince. She is very stupid.
    * Dirt Merchant: Small role. Sells dirt which the Girl cannot afford.
    * Rumpelstiltskin: Very hideous. Makes a deal for the Girl's daughter's soul. Dies by breaking in half.
    * Enchantress: Makes a deal with the Girl for Rapunzel's soul. Ends up taking Rapunzel. She is a feminist and lock Rapunzel away to protect her from the harsh outside world. She also makes Rapunzel use radioactive hair products.
    * The Devil: Laughs at his own jokes and often makes contracts with people. He also makes a deal with the Girl for Rapunzel's soul but he lets the Enchantress keep her.
    * Prince 1: Stereotypical prince. He is attractive and like the Girl because she is attractive. He does not care when his daughter is taken.
    * Rapunzel: She is a moody teenager. After nine years of being locked away in a tower she can no longer carry an interesting conversation.
    * Prince 2: Finds long hair attractive. However, after realizing he has nothing in common with Rapunzel he does not want to be with her. Narrator two forces them to fall in love and they do.
    * Hansel: Orphaned young boy who has fallen victim to peer pressure. He smokes and is not very bright. He tries to fly but cannot, and dies.
    * Gretel: Orphaned young girl who is being pressured by her brother, Hansel, into smoking but she does not want to.
    * Witch: Has an edible house and enjoys eating young children.
    * Girl Without Hands: Overly enthusiastic.
    * Mother: Overly Enthusiastic.
    * Father: Overly Enthusiastic.
    * Fishergirl: Finds a talking fish but is not wise about the wishes she chooses. She ends up turning into the Witch.
    * Talking Fish: Has been cursed.
    * Crab Person 1: Hates humanity. Gender unknown.
    * Crab Person 2: Hates humanity. Gender unknown.
    * Host: Typical game-show/talk-show host.
    * Giant (off-stage voice): Has booming voice. Hates Jack.
    * Frog Prince: Is slightly perverted but very attractive when human.
    * Elf Cobbler: Holds a grudge against the shoemaker for treating him and his friends like slaves. Also is angry because of Gubgub's death.
    * Princess: Stupid and Clumsy. She is disgusted by the Frog Prince and believes she has gone crazy when he speaks to her. She only kisses the Frog- Prince because her father tells her to.
    * King: Stereotypical nerd. He encourages his daughter to kiss the Frog Prince to encourage all the geeks and nerds in the world but is disappointed when he sees that the Frog Prince is attractive in his human form.
    * Dwarf 1: Thinks he is a ladies' man. He enjoys watching women kiss each other and likes hitting on women. Women do not enjoy being around him.
    * Dwarf 2: Has always dreamed of being Snow White.
    * Snow White: Wants to be skinny but sees herself as a "modern woman."
    * Witch 2: Has had various surgeries to have the perfect body and be more attractive than Snow White but can never accomplish her goal.
    * Prince 3: Enjoys kissing girls in comas.
    * The Devil 2: The Devil as a young child. He is adorably evil.
    * The Devil's Grandmother: She loves her grandson and is sadly suffering from Alzheimers.
    * Doctor: Is God's pawn.
    * God (off-stage voice): Has a deep voice. He hates the Devil.
    * Little Red: Is either overly sweet or a thug. It depends on the version of Little Red's Scene which you use.
    * The Wolf: Is either overly sweet or wants to eat Little Red.
    * Grandma: Is either overly sweet or a thug.
    * Woodcutter: Either cuts open the wolf, or plays an air guitar.
    * Cinderella: Is a very dramatic actress. Her dream is to win the an Oscar. She is outraged when she finds out she does not have a fairy god mother and leaves, leaving the Actor to do everything himself. However, she eventually returns to attempt to out-act the Actor. She is overly dramatic and has a bad attitude.
    * Walt: Is turned into the Frog Prince. (Might be a reference to Walt Disney?)

:D  What a strange play this would be.

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

That is what I meant by "distorted".
Split a unit into many, many pieces so that the origin cannot be identified anymore, put it into a new frame and produce a weirdo chaos on purpose so everybody gets lost.
It's destruction of culture and creation of confusion plus giving new directives where to go.
Summing up to brain washing and manipulation.
And then label it "fun" and make it trendy to involve as many (as young) as possible to get them hooked and make them followers. (Does that sound familiar?)

I am sure that none of the 50 original tales have been read, discussed and understood in their context beforehand. This is deleting and falsifying thus reprogramming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
can't believe this!!

Cinderella and Snow White......doesn't it ring any bells to anybody here ?!?!?!?

But yet, could be a coincidence, yes, this is what it is, probably :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Snow White is dead and then she comes back to life ......is this a clue?

But Cinderella.....what about her? She's not doing anything special, except of dissapearing at the midnight......I do remember having some Cinderella talk with someone......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Quote from: "Grace"
That is what I meant by "distorted".
Split a unit into many, many pieces so that the origin cannot be identified anymore, put it into a new frame and produce a weirdo chaos on purpose so everybody gets lost.
It's destruction of culture and creation of confusion plus giving new directives where to go.
Summing up to brain washing and manipulation.
And then label it "fun" and make it trendy to involve as many (as young) as possible to get them hooked and make them followers. (Does that sound familiar?)

I am sure that none of the 50 original tales have been read, discussed and understood in their context beforehand. This is deleting and falsifying thus reprogramming.

Isn't it an inevitable fact that in the film production industry, movies based on original stories or (classic) tales, are put in a modern innovative and up-to-date jacket in order to survive in this "survival of the fittest" film industry, i.e. MGM has been emerged from bankruptcy in 2010. I admit that the original story is sometimes hardly identifiable, yet often the result with digital special effects is surely worth it.
Personally, Avatar is one of my favorites lately. I'm sure that the movie is based on many different origins and the morality in this movie isn't exactly original either. Though the way the story and the message is wrapped in such an artistic and innovative way is sooo amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I'm sure that this has nothing to with the hoax.  Almost every school has at least one play during the year, and I'm sure Buckley is no different.  Usually the drama teacher or a committee made up of selected faculty members and maybe a few students are the ones who decide on what play the students will perform, so I seriously doubt that anyone in the Jackson family was involved in the decision-making.

I also don't think anyone can predict exactly what the kids will pursue in the future based on a school play that they are hoping to have roles in.  They're all still young, and both Prince and Paris may even change their minds about what they want to do career-wise by the time they finish school.  I'm also thinking that all of the J3 will likely go to college, where they may still change their minds about their chosen careers.

What bothers me the most about this article is I'd like to know who is giving TMZ this info.  It really disturbs me that the kids are so exposed anymore, between the interviews that Katherine keeps allowing them to give, to the pap photos and videos, and now the reports of what they do at school.  This is actually the stuff that makes me wonder if Michael really is dead.  I didn't get the impression that the kids appreciated the latest interview either, and I can't help but think that they don't appreciate having their daily lives being reported by TMZ.  And I'd still like to know who is posting the pictures and videos of Paris on the internet.  I just have a really hard time believing that Michael is OK with his kids being exploited like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I'm sure that this has nothing to with the hoax.  Almost every school has at least one play during the year, and I'm sure Buckley is no different.  Usually the drama teacher or a committee made up of selected faculty members and maybe a few students are the ones who decide on what play the students will perform, so I seriously doubt that anyone in the Jackson family was involved in the decision-making.

I also don't think anyone can predict exactly what the kids will pursue in the future based on a school play that they are hoping to have roles in.  They're all still young, and both Prince and Paris may even change their minds about what they want to do career-wise by the time they finish school.  I'm also thinking that all of the J3 will likely go to college, where they may still change their minds about their chosen careers.

What bothers me the most about this article is I'd like to know who is giving TMZ this info.  It really disturbs me that the kids are so exposed anymore, between the interviews that Katherine keeps allowing them to give, to the pap photos and videos, and now the reports of what they do at school.  This is actually the stuff that makes me wonder if Michael really is dead.  I didn't get the impression that the kids appreciated the latest interview either, and I can't help but think that they don't appreciate having their daily lives being reported by TMZ.  And I'd still like to know who is posting the pictures and videos of Paris on the internet.  I just have a really hard time believing that Michael is OK with his kids being exploited like this.

Mj wouldnt exploit his kids. He has no reason to. Clearly this is apart of HIS plan. Whether we agree and understand it or not. I personally think this a good way of grooming them to handle interviews and work on they're acting skills. You cant be a film director or actress and not do interviews to promote your project.

They're in a controlled enviroment, with their grandma and the interviewers probably feel bad for them (thinking MJ is dead), they'll be a little more sensitive in their approach.

I dont see nothing wrong. The oprah interview was at their house. The GMA interview was with their grandma and they were doing what they're dad would want, donate to charity. Leaked pic and stuff like that maybe beyond they're control, cause those things do happen. But I dont see nothing wrong with the interviews.

The french toast-V for vendetta connection, along with Lisa's oprah interview is enough evidence or "coicindence" for me to think that the kids are in on the hoax to come degree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

For those worried about the kids being exposed since MJ's 'death' and that it wouldn't be what he wanted, remember what he said on the Geraldo interview in 2005:

'..... they bug me to go on stage with me, so pretty soon I'm going to take them on with me and let the world see them for the first time.'

Watch from about 4:30:

[YouTube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/YouTube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "curls"
For those worried about the kids being exposed since MJ's 'death' and that it wouldn't be what he wanted, remember what he said on the Geraldo interview in 2005:

'..... they bug me to go on stage with me, so pretty soon I'm going to take them on with me and let the world see them for the first time.'

Watch from about 4:30:

[YouTube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/YouTube]

right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike