mac5kTopic starter

New video from Gaga ... Born this way ...
March 02, 2011, 04:57:08 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw[/youtube]

Can we see some references to Michael like :

Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:17:33 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: New video from Gaga ... Born this way ...
March 02, 2011, 05:33:31 AM
It's all about, black and white, born this way....
Love the artist Gaga.... ;)
Chappie
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2011, 11:33:30 AM
Pyrimid down at the start and up at the end :?  hmmmm.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

~Souza~

March 02, 2011, 04:18:06 PM
She uses so much symbolism in her videos... In the video she shows the human race was born in innocence (pyramide upside down, no illuminati, no control) and will die (skeleton face in the end) by the hands of the powers that be (pyramide up). Evil is represented on top of a pyramid. And I see the MJ references too. Her Grammy 2010 performance made me think she fights the system, Elton may have helped her out, since he got out himself. This video tells me that again.

I love this song. "I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes". It's true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 02, 2011, 04:23:50 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
She uses so much symbolism in her videos... In the video she shows the human race was born in innocence (pyramide upside down, no illuminati, no control) and will die (skeleton face in the end) by the hands of the powers that be (pyramide up). Evil is represented on top of a pyramid. And I see the MJ references too. Her Grammy 2010 performance made me think she fights the system, Elton may have helped her out, since he got out himself. This video tells me that again.

I love this song. "I'm beautiful in my way, 'cause God makes no mistakes". It's true.

I have always been torn as to what to think of Lady Gaga because her videos and performances are always so out there in every way.  But I think she's fighting TPTB too and throwing it in their faces with all the over-the-top symbolism.  Although I must admit that I'm still not certain what to think of her, she confuses me.  But I do love the Born This Way song.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 02, 2011, 05:10:08 PM
Found this  :?  It could be Gaga's way of rebelling against the system by shoving it down "their" throats, or it could be a part of "their" design.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lady Gaga's Born This Way An Illuminati Epic

GAGA CAN SEE IT - AGAIN!

I've already done a post about the lyrics to this song being a gay anthem that was full of Satanism, so I was pretty sure that when the video came out it would be full of the usual occult, masonic brainwash Lady Gaga is known for. Unfortunately, I was right. The saddest part is reading some of the comments under the video. Many either don't get the blatant symbolism or don't care. They just can't comprehend the magnitude of what they are being programmed and set up for. If they all understood, Gaga would get pelted with rotten fruit and booed off the stage everywhere she dared show her face.

GAGA IN THE MASONIC PYRAMID

Above, Gaga with the third eye of enlightenment (or illumination). Below, one eye on her chin, hailing the All Seeing Eye of Lucifer.

The video begins with a bizarre voice over from Gaga that puts all of the gross weirdness that follows it into a bit of perspective. Some of it is so off the hook insane I won't even try and make sense of it - but here are some snippets.

This is the manifesto of Mother Monster

A manifesto is defined as: A public declaration of intentions, objectives or motives, as one issued by a government or organization. So what government or organization do you think she's speaking for? I smell Masons.

On Goat(!), a government owned alien territory in space...

On Goat? I don't know about you, but that reminds me of how Gaga mimicked Freemason Elias Levi's baphomet goat.

Above, The Goat star system in Born This Way. Below, Gaga and the Goat.

... A birth of magical and mystical importance took place.

As she talks of a magical birth we see blasphemous images of Gaga floating in space doing a Christ on the cross pose. I'm guessing if this baby was born on Goat, she isn't talking about Jesus.

BLASPHEMY

Lots of really gross and stomach turning shots of everything from butterflies to gelatinous heads emerging from Gaga's crotch follow and are repeated throughout the video.

MONARCH MIND CONTROL SYMBOLISM

And thus began the beginning of the new race, a race within the race of humanity. A race which bares no prejudice. No judgment. But boundless freedom.

Translation: No God. No God to judge, just the satanist credo, Do What Thou Wilt. A new race? A new race of mindless devils, maybe!

Notice in the pictures below the "angels" hovering over this new race. They're wearing the same zippers over the privates style outfits as their new creations below them. The connotation is we can evolve to be God like. That's the same scheme Satan tricked Eve into taking the forbidden fruit with. Also, notice how they are robotic. Yet more brainwash to get us ready and willing for that RFID so they can control us all like automatons.

PYRAMID IN HELL

And just to make sure there is no doubt whatsoever as to who she serves - Gaga drops the 666 hand sign over one eye in a satanic salute.

The video ends with some sort of knight in shining armor riding up inside the pyramid. That's right. The anti-Christ. He will arrive on the scene disguised as a hero and the answer to all of the worlds problems. Generations programmed endlessly by occult pop culture will love and embrace him. If he shows up soon, Gaga may even do a concert for him.

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. 2Thessalonians 2:9-12

*****************************************************************************************************************************

:?  :shock:
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:19:25 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 02, 2011, 08:02:51 PM
They blogger makes some good points. He could be right, but something says me he's not (completely).

The eye on the chin makes an inverted pyramid with her own eyes, with the all seeing eye under hers. She watching over them. Just an example of how you can also look at the symbolism. I agree she is confusing, but something tells me she's fucking with TPTB. But I'm a satanism and occult newbie, so I could be wrong. Her lyrics can be taken the good way also.

Some music videos by artists are just plain satanic, hers seem to contain clues to those who look that she is aware.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 02, 2011, 08:25:23 PM
And that's the confusion about GaGa. She presents such mixture. I really like this song though. Makes you move even if you don't want to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 02, 2011, 08:25:55 PM
One of my best friends thinks Lady Gaga is basically the daughter of the devil and sin.  She pointed out to me that in the song Poker Face, Lady Gaga got away with swearing in that song.

The part where Gaga sings "po-po-po-poker face po-po-f*ck her face".  I listened to it and I totally hear it!  It the different in the vowel sound and I can hear the "f" as well.  Does anyone else?  First time starts at 1:14.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 07:20:38 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 02, 2011, 09:33:24 PM
i would like to know what on earth did she do  on her shoulders and forehead. She has 2 bumps on her forehead one on each side,and two bumps on her shoulders one on each side. I saw her that way at the awards, is it part of her disguise? For me the horns on the forehead represents SATAN. So she is  in the illuminati.  Gaga is really weird, she is not my type of singer. blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

March 02, 2011, 09:36:40 PM
By the way this is off topic.. I have noticed something. Oprah has her own network called OWN.. if you read it back wards it is NWO..OOPS !!!!!!! NEW WORLD ORDER CAN IT BE?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Andrea

March 02, 2011, 09:37:36 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
i would like to know what on earth did she do  on her shoulders and forehead. She has 2 bumps on her forehead one on each side,and two bumps on her shoulders one on each side. I saw her that way at the awards, is it part of her disguise? For me the horns on the forehead represents SATAN. So she is  in the illuminati.  Gaga is really weird, she is not my type of singer. blessings

I think it's prosthetic make-up.  Applied on, a process probably similar to Michael's characters in Ghosts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 02, 2011, 09:40:43 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

I think it's prosthetic make-up.  Applied on, a process probably similar to Michael's characters in Ghosts.

I hope for her sake.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Andrea

March 02, 2011, 09:41:49 PM
By the way this is off topic.. I have noticed something. Oprah has her own network called OWN.. if you read it back wards it is NWO..OOPS !!!!!!! NEW WORLD ORDER CAN IT BE?

Check out this thread starting here and scroll down, the OWN/NWO is discussed.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 02, 2011, 09:54:29 PM
Quote from: "Andrea"

Check out this thread starting here and scroll down, the OWN/NWO is discussed.

Oh well I haven't read that thread, I came with this conclusion all alone  :lol:  :lol:  I am being silly. I don't think Oprah has anything to do with illuminati. her name is Oprah Winfrey. I guess just a coincidence. thanks for letting me know blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal