Re: New video from Gaga ... Born this way ...
March 03, 2011, 06:24:23 AM
Still dont know what to think of Gaga, I think she is one of them....but the other part of me tells she is just using the symbolism in her videos to help people to become aware of the NWO...I love the song btw....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You showed me something that I couldn\'t see
Opened my eyes and you made me
BELIEVE

You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I\'m falling and I
I\'m lost in your eyes
[/size]
[size=150]You make me crazier[/size]

[size=200]So Crazy about you[/size]

all4loveandbelieve

March 03, 2011, 06:50:19 AM
I heard an interview of Lady Gaga on LKL and she did say they were a very religious family they have strong faith in God. So what is all this satan thing?? Unless she is trying to expose them or she got swallowed into it.Lady Gaga is Italian, and Italians are catholics. We strongly believe in God and in his faith. Unless she was not very religious to begin with, and she changed religion, and became Illuminati. This video honestly scared me and I do not scare easily. I did not finish watching it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 03, 2011, 09:48:31 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
One of my best friends thinks Lady Gaga is basically the daughter of the devil and sin.  She pointed out to me that in the song Poker Face, Lady Gaga got away with swearing in that song.

The part where Gaga sings "po-po-po-poker face po-po-f*ck her face".  I listened to it and I totally hear it!  It the different in the vowel sound and I can hear the "f" as well.  Does anyone else?  First time starts at 1:14.

[youtube:1vw9h8rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bESGLojNYSo[/youtube:1vw9h8rs]

Wow. Yep, I hear it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 03, 2011, 09:55:52 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I heard an interview of Lady Gaga on LKL and she did say they were a very religious family they have strong faith in God. So what is all this satan thing?? Unless she is trying to expose them or she got swallowed into it.Lady Gaga is Italian, and Italians are catholics. We strongly believe in God and in his faith. Unless she was not very religious to begin with, and she changed religion, and became Illuminati. This video honestly scared me and I do not scare easily. I did not finish watching it.

The trouble with Illuminati members is that deception is what they are best at. The devil himself is referred to in the Bible as "the father of lies" and disguises himself as "an angel of light". This is why so many are led to him or to evil or whatever you want to call it, because it seems so beautiful and pure at first. Just like when Eve ate the apple...obviously it didn't seem like a bad thing to her when it was presented or she wouldn't have done it. This is what the illuminati is designed for. They tempt people with things that are appealing...love, fame, money, art, etc. And they use God as a way to lure people in. You'll notice Beyonce and Rhianna wearing crosses all the time and talking about God... but then they contradict themselves big time in their songs. That is why I trust what Michael Jackson stands for. He has never contradicted himself in his speech and art...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

all4loveandbelieve

March 03, 2011, 12:00:05 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

The trouble with Illuminati members is that deception is what they are best at. The devil himself is referred to in the Bible as "the father of lies" and disguises himself as "an angel of light". This is why so many are led to him or to evil or whatever you want to call it, because it seems so beautiful and pure at first. Just like when Eve ate the apple...obviously it didn't seem like a bad thing to her when it was presented or she wouldn't have done it. This is what the illuminati is designed for. They tempt people with things that are appealing...love, fame, money, art, etc. And they use God as a way to lure people in. You'll notice Beyonce and Rhianna wearing crosses all the time and talking about God... but then they contradict themselves big time in their songs. That is why I trust what Michael Jackson stands for. He has never contradicted himself in his speech and art...

Yes, you are absolutely right.  The devil did so many bad things to Jesus,for me he was an angel of evil. I have very much so much faith in God, that I honestly don't believe in the devil. I find people are greedy, they want money, yes we need money, to live to survive. I am fine with that. But to sell my soul to the illuminati to  be rich?  NO way. Beyonce and rihanna are in the same boat as Lady Gaga. I just  hope Michael can come back safe and sound and not be bound with these Illuminatis. I just hate writting and pronouncing that word. For me it is a foul word  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

March 03, 2011, 12:29:39 PM
Quote from: mac5k
[youtube:2yi3y95i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FrqwZyKw[/youtube:2yi3y95i]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  why do I get the feeling that behind this creation is at least one very talented gay man?
I need to show this piece to some drags I know! They surely will love it!

The skeleton guy is a piece of art in itself. Hope he does not change his mind when he is 60+.

Born this way. Sounds like a call to all the drags in the world.

BTW, GaGa looks very fit and skinny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

March 03, 2011, 01:57:50 PM
It's all about shock value. If Gaga is trying to outdo herself each time, it's hard to believe how much more graphic she can get. MJ liked her, but didn't like Madonna.  She's not my interest really, but I do recognize her creative ability, which stands out from the competative crowd of wannabes. True evil and true good is a tricky thing, since what appears to be very good might be a cover for evil, and what appears to be evil might have a positive effect. Just think of how far humanity has changed in the last 500 years that initially people faught against those "advancement", but now we accept as normal, some good and some bad. Who wants to go back to the Dark Ages when the Catholic church ruled the world, suppressing freedom, or the so-called equalizing of Communism, and both these times saw millions tortured and killed. I believe God is the Creator of evil as a backdrop for good, and raises up individuals who fight against "evil" on the grand stage of history. There's so much we simply don't know in His long-term grand scheme.

Whether we like it or not she is strongly influencing the next generation.
Don't know if you guys heard of this cute 10 year old girl who was twittered about by Lady Gaga who saw her youtube videos and cried. She's been on front pages of newspapers, and flying out to meet celebs, and eventually will be meeting Gaga in person. She's being groomed for stardom. Maria Aragon sings here 'Born this way'.
[youtube:1qmymiq7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td7x-l7oxWg[/youtube:1qmymiq7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 04, 2011, 12:14:47 PM
TMZ put out an article about the two of them together.
[attachment=0:job8k0xn]0304-gagam-launch-2-credit[1].jpg[/attachment:job8k0xn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2011, 07:46:25 AM
One thing that really strikes me about this video is the last part...The Michael Jackson homage (you know the gloves and the sparkly shoes) and the Madonna homage( the gap tooth and the single tear) she was saying "Same DNA but Born this way"

What could it possibly mean...Oh yeahh another one, before the song ends, Lady Gaga was seen riding a unicorn...as Michael Jackson...

I have lost my mind....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You showed me something that I couldn\'t see
Opened my eyes and you made me
BELIEVE

You lift my feet off the ground
Spin me around

You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I\'m falling and I
I\'m lost in your eyes
[/size]
[size=150]You make me crazier[/size]

[size=200]So Crazy about you[/size]

March 07, 2011, 08:43:27 AM
I love GaGa's music, but I cannot watche her videos.  For me, they are too close to coming off as satanic.  I suppose GaGa is letting people know things through her symbolism and being that she is from a very strict religious background, she possibly knows exactly what it is that she is conveying.  However, I don't :lol:  and some of it is gross and uncomfortable to watch.  Did I not hear at one time she was planning on being a Nun?  Can't remember exactly.  Maybe I dreamed it.  At any rate, her music is da bomb.  Those videos, I will never watch them again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Lady Gaga’s single “Born This Way” introduces the viewers to the birth of a “new race” and to a new world, using intricate imagery and a precise narrative. It is a psychedelic trip filled with occult and archetypal symbols, telling the story of a cosmic birth and new ideals. However, behind its outward message of acceptance, a more sinister message lies embedded in the symbolism of the video. We will look at the underlying meaning of “Born This Way” and analyze the meaning of the occult symbolism in the video.

Lady Gaga is back, y’all.  And she’s got horns on her forehead. And she’s in space. And she’s making 90′s dance music. And my head just exploded. But seriously, Born this Way seems to provoke in people two opposite reactions, depending on their knowledge of occult symbolism. It is either “What the heck just happened here?” or “This is really blatant”.  The reason is simple. The video contains new strange elements that might confuse viewers but it also contains symbolism that is extremely ancient. Although the video is set in a futuristic, intergalactic world, it deals with the most primal concept of humanity: motherhood. It plays on human’s archetypal fascination and/or repulsion towards the act of giving birth.

Although the lyrics of Born This Way are about unconditional acceptance, with a special focus on homosexuality, the video’s scope goes way beyond the subject of sexual orientation. It narrates the birth of a new race within humanity. Laurieann Gibson, the creative director of the video describes this concept:

“At first, when I thought about birthing a new race and adding the prosthetics, I thought that maybe they should have a certain way they should walk or maybe they move a certain way, but then I realized it is actually a race within our race; it’s a mindset.”
    - Source

Gaga is not giving birth to a human but to a “new race” within humanity. The symbolism of the video makes it clear that this birth is not natural, but artificially provoked. A twisted immaculate conception. As is the case for most Lady Gaga videos, the theme of mind control is important in the video. It is the process through which the metamorphosis will take place.  In Monarch programming terms, we are witnessing the birth of a new persona within the “core personality” of humanity. The birth is happening within the minds of people and is visually represented by creepy facial horns.

(If you have not read previous articles on this site, mind control programming is the process through which a handler causes within a subject the “birth” of a new persona that can be programmed at will, through trauma and abuse. It is an actual process used by the CIA – MK-Ultra – and symbolism pertaining to this practice is widely present  in popular culture. In the context of the video, the programming does not happen on a single person, but on a mass scale – a new race).

Furthermore, the esoteric imagery in the video describes a world change that is occurring as an alchemical process: The creation of magic through the unification of opposing forces portrayed through the use of archetypal symbols and messages. Yup, we’re still talking about a Lady Gaga video.

--> Full Story: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal