DR MURRAY - I am ANGRY and CONFUSED. PLSE HELP!
December 20, 2009, 10:17:59 AM
I am so angry right now i could spit!!!

The thing about Dr Murray makes me so angry at the World!!!!!

I have thought so many things about my beloved MJs death since June 25th.  I have hoped and prayed this is a hoax.
Like all of you, i have grieved and been sad and i have swung between being certain this is a hoax to believing that he may be dead and gone.  

IF Michael is dead then how can this be true about Dr Murray?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He SIGNS A TV DEAL???

The official story that we have been told is this:
Dr Murray is with MJ the day he dies.   Dr Murray is a cardiologist and he administers Propofol via a drip to MJ to treat insomnia.  Dr Murray then leaves the room and leaves MJ unmonitored.  He returns to find MJ unconcious.  He then talks on his cell phone for an hour before calling for help and administering CPR.  He does CPR wrongly and does it on a bed instead of the floor.  When MJ gets to hospital he refuses to sign the death certificate and then disappears.

Then look at this link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr Murray is sad because his income is the "lowest he has ever experienced" and its "mentally tough" for him.  Well.. boo hoo.
And the best quote:  "I was in the wrong place at the wrong time"  Aargh... makes me angry.  Surely a cardiologist is EXACTLY the RIGHT person you want to be there at a time a man suffers a cardiac arrest!  The way Dr Murray is supposedly behaved i would rather have a bin-man at my side if i ever suffered a heart attack!!!

So this is the situation:
We (supposedly) have a dead superstar who died at the hands of a cardiologist through malpractice and the administering of unsuitable drugs.   The coroner ruled this death as a homicide.  Dr Murray was the last one to see MJ alive and is under investigation.
However... the authorities dont seem to think there is a duty of care to the public and allow this man to continue practising his medicine.  They do not suspend his licence until the investigation is complete.  
Not only that, but a TV company is paying Dr Murray handsome money to film a fly on the wall documentary of his life post MJ death.

Please tell me this is a hoax because the thought of this not being a hoax makes me sick because of this situation!!!
Why would ANYONE want to watch a TV programme on this man???  Why would he be allowed to profit from MJs murder??????

If this isnt a hoax and MJ really is dead then this is a sick, sad world we live in.

To me Michael was a wonderful man.  I know he was human and he had his faults and the last 15 years for Michael have been difficult.
But Michael gave the World beautiful music and joy.

How can his memory be discarded like this?  How can people be so disgusting as to stomp over his legacy and his life?  Is there no respect?
Why is NO-ONE in the media commenting on this???  There should be widespread condemnation and disgust from those people who believe MJ has died.

Thankyou for reading my post.  I am so angry right now!   :evil:
MJ deserves better than this.  If he really is dead then he deserves justice and he deserves to be treated with respect!!
How DARE this man cash in!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

:D THE DAILY STAR IS THE WORST TABLOID GOING THE SUN AND THE MIRROR ARE MORE CREDIBLE AND THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING :lol:  :lol: DO NOT PANIC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I seriously hope, for Dr Murray's sake, that this is all a hoax.

Because if it isn't then we really do live in a messed up society.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh I understand how you feel  Miss.Peppers!This doesn't make any sense at all.The Jackson show,now Murray signs a t.v. deal...This has to be a hoax or just anybody cashing in on Michael's death???He has to be alive!This just can't happen if he his really gone! This is revolting :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Omg, I couldn't agree more... very revolting, it's so sad.. I am disgusted as well, with all this. *sigh* Just hearing the name Dr. Murray bothers me greatly, hoax or not. But all this stuff he's into now, is ridiculous. I'm highly appalled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chill out everyone. This is all a hoax-remember???
To look effective it would have to look realistic enough to make people angry, upset and confused. We know the truth and they are trying to fool the world but we are not so easily fooled, please remember that and do not waste your energy on anger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
To look effective it would have to look realistic enough to make people angry, upset and confused. We know the truth and they are trying to fool the world but we are not so easily fooled, please remember that and do not waste your energy on anger.

But we seem to be the only ones who are angry and upset!!!

No one else seems to care!  You know.. the people who arent really MJ fans and dont really follow much of what is going on.. and the media and the journalists who are reporting this just seem to shrug it off!  Nothing is said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"

No one else seems to care!  You know.. the people who arent really MJ fans and dont really follow much of what is going on.. and the media and the journalists who are reporting this just seem to shrug it off!  Nothing is said!
This is what i come back too all the time where are all the angry people if this is not a hoax  it must be as this is so mad ,where are they why are they taking this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This could be tabloid crap.  "I was at the wrong place at the wrong time"?  He was where he was supposed to be, TAKING CARE OF MICHAEL JACKSON!  If he didn't do his job well, well its just his mediocrity to be blamed, and he should pay.  On the other hand, if this is a hoax, well then these words prove a point in Annie's theory. (Remember?  Dr. Murray didn't know about Jack London?) If it's a hoax, yeah, he was at the wrong place in the wrong time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm angry too and i don't blame anbody for feeling that way. The thing if this isn't a hoax then its a murder investigation. Think about all the evidence the police have to go through. Just look at all the stuff we've found (just using the net) theres a hell of a lot of s**t to go through. Until Murray gets charged unfortunately he's innocent until proven gulity therfore free to work. There has only been one other reported case involving death by "propofol toxicity" and the culprit (a nurse) was charged with first degree murder but, it took 3 years (from arrest to trial) for him to be convicted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

But what do you want people to do? If the authorities have not arrested Murray what can a normal citizen do? Not everyone is a Michael Jackson fan and you cannot expect everyone to like the same people-would be a boring world! Just read all the hoax threads that the admin on this site have posted, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Diana etc. their deaths were very questionable but what can the ordinary person do? The fact is though that these people are really dead-just be thankful that we think and have good reason to believe Michael is alive. The Father of Dodi (Diana's beau who was also killed) who was incidently an aquaintence of Michaels has been kicking up a helluva fuss for years stating they were killed and where has it got him? no-where! and that was his Son. I cannot imagine how he feels.
    Also how can the journalists/papers report that Michael is alive? Do we have concrete evidence that would say, stand up in court? No we have not, if we had then there would be no need of this forum. The journalists believed that Michael used to go in a oxygen chamber and he wanted to buy the elephant mans bones and other such tall stories that Michael himself let them be aware of so why shouldn't they think Michael is dead? They are probably unknowingly playing a great part in the hoax as Michael knew they would report his death without question and so have aided in Michaels plans. What exactly do you expect people to do to appease your anger? I think this anger is about this whole scenario and that we are in this terrible situation of not knowing exactly what has happened, why and that Michael is now completely out of reach from us all. I am angry for that but then please be angry at the world for putting him in the very situation that made him want to do the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Dr Murray back at work??  Makes no sense... it doesnt matter that he isnt convicted, the fact that he is under investigation for homicide should be enough to suspend his licence.
DUTY OF CARE!!!   DUTY OF CARE!!  DUTY OF CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dr Murray back at work??  Makes no sense... it doesnt matter that he isnt convicted, the fact that he is under investigation for homicide should be enough to suspend his licence.
DUTY OF CARE!!!   DUTY OF CARE!!  DUTY OF CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, but its seems like the US judicial system differs from ours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

I agree with those who call it tabloid crap... in fact, it is! That's the way i see it: the mediocrities from yellow press still have some brain-cells (well... some) and so they try to rationalize the events, they see Murray has been on TV, the cameraman was in the courtroom at the time of child-support hearing, then he followed Murray in the church to film the heart-breaking scene of him sobbing and people saying 'Yeah, Murray our man!' While for many people this screams hoax (cameras in the courtroom, chash in the courtroom??) Daily star made their own conclusion - Murray signed a TV-deal. And just as ever they didn't bother to verify the story but hurried up to sell it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~