Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Dr Murray back at work??  Makes no sense... it doesnt matter that he isnt convicted, the fact that he is under investigation for homicide should be enough to suspend his licence.
DUTY OF CARE!!!   DUTY OF CARE!!  DUTY OF CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe in innocent until proven otherwise.  Though this is my belief, I have also wondered why his license hasn't been revoked if he is the subject of a murder investigation. It takes little proof to revoke a license according to this site.
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  

The autopsy was ruled homicide, but this not necessarily means it was Dr. Murray (incredible right?). He was the last KNOWN person with MJ, yes, but the authorities cant go crazy and accuse him without proof that it was Murray who killed him.  Authorities need PROOF not speculation, not "I believe" or "I think" statements.  The fact that he is under investigation doesn't mean he is guilty, either. And you may ask, and who else would want to kill MJ?  No one else was there, right?  That's what we've been told. No one knows, that is why there is an INVESTIGATION.  If MJ is really dead, this investigation may take quite a while, and I hope that justice is made.  

I think this is why we haven't heard much of Murray in the news. Usually an  investigation journalist would want a few sources to make their own opinions on what has been going on with this case.  Sadly,  some never did that with MJ.  They never waited until they had reliable sources to make up an opinion on Michael.  Most of them just wrote out of their behinds. Only a  few did the correct job.  But of course, bad or good news, lies or truths ...news on Michael Jackson always sold.

I have to edit** I dont know why I'm talking like MJ is really dead.  Guys, I know this is a possibility, but I so believe MJ to be alive!  There has to be a plan, and an innocent man wont go to prison.  This is my hope!  Oh God, please someone enlighten me!  How will we ever know if this is a hoax or a cover-up? :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Oh God, please someone enlighten me!  How will we ever know if this is a hoax or a cover-up? :cry:

I pray the same... and i also feel we're not focusing that much on the facts that could mean a cover-up... the information is out there, reliable or not, but some MJ fan-sites were collecting and discussing it for years. There are blogs and videos on the subject. Some investigative journalists also tried to follow MJ finances (which IMHO is the key to a possible cover up, God forbid!). I also think this might prove MJ indeed could be under authorities' protection in case the foul play went too far. The names in question are all the same, we just need to dig a little more in this direction (though sometimes i think it might be counter-productive to the hoax itself...). Anyway, it seems any discussion about such possibilities is largely ignored on this forum in favour of other theories...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

DR MURRAY ISNT A SUSPECT ANYMORE SAYS THE DUTCH NEWSPAPER            :o  :shock:  :(  :evil:  ,http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/5618567/__Onderzoek_naar_Jackson_openbaar__.html?p=25,2 WHAT ABOUT THAT GUYS ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ni-co-le"
DR MURRAY ISNT A SUSPECT ANYMORE SAYS THE DUTCH NEWSPAPER            :o  :shock:  :(  :evil:  ,http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive/5618567/__Onderzoek_naar_Jackson_openbaar__.html?p=25,2 WHAT ABOUT THAT GUYS ?

Really?  Wow.. i cant read Dutch and have not heard this in the UK news.  What is the source for this news in Holland?   :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Its in "Daily Express" too and they confirm Dr Murray is "MAKING BIG MONEY"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THE SOURCE IS THE BRITISCH TELEGRAPH ...SO IT SAYS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Sunday Express can exclusively reveal that Dr Murray, who is being investigated by a joint Los Angeles Police Department and federal Drug Enforcement Administration task force, now appears to be making big money again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ni-co-le"

Where did you read that? The links don't work.  This could be great or terrible news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This isnt "tabloid crap"  Sadly,. loads of other sources are confirming this now.   :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Whatever happened to Murray's  TV deal?  That has been quite a while...did I miss something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions