AGATopic starter

OK, this one is about famous TV show on Russia The Battle of Psychics. In season 8, 6 series, psychics had to tell whose autograph in an envelope.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On the back of the usual greeting card autograph "king of pop music - Michael Jackson. He gave it in 1993, ordinary salesgirl Voentorg. The card is in a dense envelope. The task of psychics to tell who gave the autograph, and under what circumstances.

Ivan Volokhin first long scanned the envelope, and then began to tell. Vanya true described the nature of painting and the fact that the autograph was given spontaneously, not in concert. Volokhin Ivan was also able to feel that on a piece of autographed there is something printed. Psychic Volokhin felt that the person who gave the autograph, was a creative person, who was a sort of crown, that "he does not press." According to Ivan, this person is always in the image. Psychic is also able to very accurately describe the appearance and the king of pop music, but pictures that he came all the same little Ivan did not understand and come to the conclusion that the author autograph - a woman. It was his only mistake in this trial.

Clairvoyant Alsou Gazimzyanova correctly described the room in which was given an autograph, Alsou also felt that the autograph was given a man a woman, but in the rest of the psychic business nezaladilis - Alsou said that the autograph was obtained or 2 days or 2 weeks ago, according to Alsou person who gave it relates to the channel TNT and its logic is Michael Porechenkov.

Vladimir Muranov became the first psychic who sensed the importance of global man who gave his autograph. Vladimir said he gave the autograph of a creative person who is very emotionally moving, but now he is dead, and feel a psychic, he poisoned himself.

Dilaram Saparova immediately felt a bad energy coming from the envelope, she felt bad, so she was unable to continue the trial. To help a psychic had to call an ambulance. Very sad that she couldn't to tell anything... Because she is very good and tell a lot of things in right

Psychic Anatoly Emelianov felt that given the autograph man on a greeting card, but Anatoly decided that the owner of this domain is also a man.

Galina Bagirov , sniffing the envelope immediately felt age autograph, and with the help of a psychic smell felt that on the postcard depicts flowers. Galina Bagirov was able to very accurately describe the possessor of the card with the autograph of Michael Jackson. Galina also told viewers on channel TNT, a man who gave the autograph, refers to the music and that he was already dead. Opening the envelope, immediately recognized clairvoyant power of his idol, and cry.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for your post, but this is only a show. They know already what is in the envelope, and they know that MJ is supposedly dead. They have to show he is dead, because they do not know anything if he is alive or not.  I know a woman who is really a psychic, medium. When you go to her, you have goose bumps all over your body, because she does say the truth. As soon as you ring the door bell, she already knows about you, she has angels talking to her, she writes everything down, you do not need to talk. She is so amazing for all the truth she says about you. usually if you do have this gift from God you do not charge people, she never charges. I had my friend go to her just to see if she is legit, my friend who does not believe in mediums was flabbergasted. She couldn't believe her ears, everything she said about him came out. He did not say anything, like I said she has the arch-angels talking to her. One thing he asked her, he asked if Michael Jackson was really dead, she had a grin on, she said NO...  I do believe her, for the experience I went through with her. As for this show, I do not believe, anything can be tampered with.
God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

AGATopic starter

Don't you think that some psychics are not telling the REAL truth for some reasons? Maybe, she not wanted to hurt your friend telling the truth about MJ and lied him about MJ? Some psychics won't tell you if they see you're going to die soon, they tell you in other words or not.

This show is not just for show and to cheat people. There are many sceptics who trying to deny psychics' abilities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "AGA"
Don't you think that some psychics are not telling the REAL truth for some reasons? Maybe, she not wanted to hurt your friend telling the truth about MJ and lied him about MJ? Some psychics won't tell you if they see you're going to die soon, they tell you in other words or not.

This show is not just for show and to cheat people. There are many sceptics who trying to deny psychics' abilities.

I know alot about psychic ability. I for one have strong intuitons, if I evolve my abilites I can be a medium but I wish not to. I do strongly believe my medium, and not the tv shows.  You cannot compare a medium that is in front of you and a medium who is in tv. YOu cannot feel the vibes with the psychics on tv.. What I am sensing with you is that you believe what the tv show is saying.. THAT MICHAEL IS DEAD?? I will tell you other wise Michael is alive, well and kicking asses.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Dancer

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Thank you for your post, but this is only a show. They know already what is in the envelope, and they know that MJ is supposedly dead. They have to show he is dead, because they do not know anything if he is alive or not.  I know a woman who is really a psychic, medium. When you go to her, you have goose bumps all over your body, because she does say the truth. As soon as you ring the door bell, she already knows about you, she has angels talking to her, she writes everything down, you do not need to talk. She is so amazing for all the truth she says about you. usually if you do have this gift from God you do not charge people, she never charges. I had my friend go to her just to see if she is legit, my friend who does not believe in mediums was flabbergasted. She couldn't believe her ears, everything she said about him came out. He did not say anything, like I said she has the arch-angels talking to her. One thing he asked her, he asked if Michael Jackson was really dead, she had a grin on, she said NO...  I do believe her, for the experience I went through with her. As for this show, I do not believe, anything can be tampered with.
God bless.
That was interesting to read, thanks for sharing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

MissG

More mediums have been on youtube confirming that MJ is dead but the one I believe has a high intuition is James Van Praagh and as far as I am concerned, he never said anything regarding Michael.

A family member of mine visited a so called medium and said also that MJ is dead but in "limbo"  :roll: and that is why "we" still feel him/ perceive him as alive.

My only proof that he is alive by now is that the timeline of the events concerning his dead makes no sense at all plus all the inconsistencies of this case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

RunFaYaLife

What is dead anyway?

You are comprised of energy and energy never dies...it just incorporates into something new.
Then there is the parallel universe theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Maybe these mediums say that Michael is dead because he is dead to the world. Millions of people think that he is dead. Probably that's the energy they get from all those people or the person who lended the envelope to them also thinks that he is dead and that's his/her energy the mediums got.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Quote from: "Gema"
More mediums have been on youtube confirming that MJ is dead but the one I believe has a high intuition is James Van Praagh and as far as I am concerned, he never said anything regarding Michael.
Van Praagh mentioned him briefly in a sitting (see video below), but to me it wasn't very convincing, and I agree with PureLove: I strongly believe in psychic abilities, but mediums are human, too, and they might believe he's dead just because almost the whole world thinks he is.
I still hope he's alive. There are so many clues.

[youtube:zsy6h4dr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgHkB_qpvBk[/youtube:zsy6h4dr]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

MissG

What a deception  :(  Van Praagh uses predictable questions and anwers. So many cliques.

Youtube has many videos of psychics contacting Michael. Some even explain how he raised to the other dimesion, describing clothes and looks. 1st time I watched them were very moving. Videos started to come up right after June 25th with an incredible speed.

Some other videos were "radio ghost" frequencies catching his voice.

This are my notes, never wrote the link of the videos. Whoever is interested can search on youtube with tag words.

My question is the following: If one day MJ comes back, how are mediums going to explain their connections with deceased MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

What a deception  :(  Van Praagh uses predictable questions and anwers. So many cliques.

Youtube has many videos of psychics contacting Michael. Some even explain how he raised to the other dimesion, describing clothes and looks. 1st time I watched them were very moving. Videos started to come up right after June 25th with an incredible speed.

This are my notes, never wrote the link of the videos. Whoever is interested can search on youtube with tag words.

My question is the following: If one day MJ comes back, how are mediums going to explain their connections with deceased MJ?

then i guess he will have exposed the media and the mediums  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

Gema, not all mediums are honest, and real. They want to make money, want to get known so people go to them and pay them big bucks. A real medium does not take any money. I have one and she never took one penny out of me, and what ever she said it came out. I asked her about Michael and she responded he is alive and living among us. Please do not believe everything you hear, from mediums.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

MissG

That´s my opinion as well. A real medium would help because that is the gift and would do it for free.

I am opening up lately to "the other dimensions" and investigating the dynamics of it. I have met some very especial people who, more than predicting situations, could use energy transference.
Also, it has been proven in the now locked dreams and visions thread how those can lead to future or past events, and this has been a big discovery to me. Theories becoming facts, may be non related on the first place about the main subject of conversation but leading to the world situation today. We all participating in that thread, somehow linked the results of our meditation excercises and got the places and events that now are world wide head lines.

I have been always very eskeptical, but started to open up and learn right after June 25th 2009.
People with much more experiences than me in this field, have been kind enough to take their time and explain their version of the story. After that I still wonder how come that many could share the same with such accuracy not knowing each others version.
Amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Not long after Michael "died" a UK TV show did a really tacky seance with the well-known TV medium Derek Acorah (someone who divides opinions on how legit he really is).  Anyway they did it at the Irish castle MJ stayed at, had three "superfans" who were allowed to ask MJ questions if the medium could channel him, and the medium had a fedora that supposedly MJ wore, which he said he would use to channel him.  It was done live, and sure enough within a minute of the seance starting the medium said he had contacted Michael and started speaking as if Michael was speaking through him, saying things about how his grandparents met him on the other side, how he was ticked off that he wasn't buried next to Marilyn Monroe, and how the press was still making up lies about him even now.  He also kept going on about his children, how he was going to see them, how they needed his mother's love...

Then the "super-fans" got to ask their questions.  One guy was so affected he couldn't stop crying long enough to ask, another asked the obvious "do you have a message", and the last one asked what his favourite live performance was.  The medium replied that it was a very intimate gig that hardly anyone knew about, at a racecourse in England, MJ had laryngitis and couldn't sing well but he loved the experience.  The fan was shocked and later revealed that he and one of the other super-fans at the table were two of the only people who knew about that gig as they were there.  Convenient, no? Now even though I do believe some people have psychic abilities and have seen incredible documentaries about the accuracy of predictions/visions in murder cases and such, I'm not one of those who thinks Derek Acorah is totally genuine.  When I saw the show I was not 100% convinced of a hoax but afterwards I didn't feel I'd had any confirmation that MJ was dead either.  Same goes for all the other mediums who claim to have contacted him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

Didn´t that show turn out to be a prank?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal