Offline DREAMSandTRUTH

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DREAMSandTRUTH

Re: The Jackson Files -- WonderWall Magazine

• on: March 11, 2011, 07:15:35 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "PureLove"
The content of the article is good but I agree with Gema that I didn't like the title "We are here to report all the shit media has ignored". So this is just a piece of junk and that is the reason why the media ignored it. It gives this meaning to the title. The content belongs to the forum but the title is such a shame. If I was someone who doesn't believe in the hoax, after I saw the title I wouldn't bother to read the article.
Just the word "shit" itself doesn't look good in the title - even if the meaning of the sentence would be right, which is not.

So, how should be read the meaning then?
Hi Gema,
IMO the title can be misundertsood.
Can be read like you wrote:
Another thing I can´t not really get straight. "We are here to report all the shit media has ignored", is it the meaning that the hoax is a bunch of shit theories ignored by the media or what?. Please explain to me, I am not sure that I am understanding the meaning of that sentence in this context. Thanks.
or the way trustno1 wrote:
I think it depends on whether English is your first language or not, I read it as meaning all the BS/contradictions/bizarre stories that surfaced after 25/6/09, that obviously didn't make sense and yet the media didn't question it.

It's too late to suggest a different title, but I think the "We are here to report everything the media has ignored or misreported" would be a clearer version. Just my opinion.

By the way, when I first read the article, I thought only the article itself was quoted, and the title was made up by the editor - something that he thought we are here for. Well, I found it weird that he would speak in our names, but generally titles are not quoted, and the first two sentences are written by him, so I assumed the title was too... Basically I guessed that's why you guys didn't like it. Well, I misunderstood it a little  ;)
All in all, I thought it was him who wrote the word "shit", and that's why I said I didn't like it.
Now that I know it was written by Souza, it's okay by me - it's her site (and Mo's), she can choose any words she likes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company
    • Show only replies by MissG

• on: March 12, 2011, 08:36:16 PM
Thanks DREAMSandTRUTH
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline anewfan

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by anewfan

• on: April 05, 2011, 06:45:11 PM
So are they skipping the April edition of the magazine?
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

• on: April 06, 2011, 02:32:12 AM
It's not a monthly magazine.

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

• on: April 09, 2011, 04:12:06 PM
The online version of the March Issue, which the editor sent me. They expect to put out part 2 in June.

http://www.yudu.com/item/details/309633 ... ---Issue-1

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

• on: April 09, 2011, 06:41:03 PM
Thanks for the update. I'll be watching for it in June. Let's hope this hoax is about wrapped up by then...
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline anewfan

• Hoaxer

• on: May 07, 2011, 11:19:43 PM
This is an ad on the Wonderwall Magazine website. It has the caption "Did Michael Fake his Death?" underneath it. It is actually on there twice. Once with the Michael caption and another time with the title that should belong to it. (Stylo Presents – Latin Fashion Queens Styloesmas.com Latin Fashion Queens - Styloesmas.com )

Viva La Revolucion

Did Michael Fake his Death?

http://http://wonderwallmagazine.com/?p=211

It also says "Follow Wonderwall for the Secret Hidden Updates" in between articles. I wonder why the updates are going to be hidden?

http://http://wonderwallmagazine.com/?p=206

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie

• on: June 07, 2011, 05:41:21 PM
Everything and all those people because of which is escaped Mike...grrrrrrrrr :evil:  :cry: bleahhh... respect/

We are the world !!! :P   bearhug

moonwalk_/
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline cookie4mj

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by cookie4mj

• on: March 30, 2012, 01:49:12 AM
Can anyone post the link of the article? I wanna read it but I am a new member:)
"Some of us like to play it safe...but some of us like to take that crazy walk on the wild side..."

-Michael Jackson, 1995 MTV Performance

Offline anewfan

• Hoaxer

• on: April 07, 2012, 03:11:57 PM
http://wonderwallmagazine.com/?p=206

I think this is the only article there is. There haven't been any other articles since May 2011 (that I know of).

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

• on: April 08, 2012, 05:33:57 AM
Well, that was short-lived then.

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Australian MJ BeLIEver

• on: April 09, 2012, 04:20:57 AM
Well, that was short-lived then.

thats ok... the 'real' news scoop that we are waiting for will NEVER be forgotten and be the most shocking in history!

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

re: bring from australia, the word SHIT in tittle (and apologies to God for typing that, as I no longer profane) i didnt read it as a negative... i think it is a language thing, that means it could be read in a negative way.... in australia we use the word shit all the time to describe good things...

for example, "im gonna go down to the supermarket to get some shit" (here "shit" means "stuff")

for example when smoking a joint, "thats good shit" (agan, "shit" meaning "stuff")

for example, "its ok, pull your shit together" (meaning get "yourself" together)

and finally...

for example, "after football practice, i am going to go home and wash my shit" (again, "shit" meaning "stuff")

so when i read the title of this article, i read it as "We are here to report all the stuff the media has ignored!!"

I didnt read it as though they were saying the actual content that they were reporting was Shit (negative) or BS...

edit. also no point debating it. but i think it would have been great to have full control over the article. both ways of doing it would have had pros and cons, but at least the site / forum would have been represented the right way.

edit II - and i dont think it would have put MJ in danger of being found... this is a mediocre magazine we talking about, not the CIA
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 04:23:50 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver »
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

• on: April 09, 2012, 04:45:28 AM
Aussie  :icon_lol:
It's somewhat like that in Canada, but I would say it's used equally for both good and bad.

But MJ sang, "This time around I'm taking no shit."  That context is negative --mindgames, lies, manipulation, robbery, attempts at his assassination.

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Australian MJ BeLIEver

• on: April 09, 2012, 04:58:40 AM
But MJ sang, "This time around I'm taking no shit."  That context is negative --mindgames, lies, manipulation, robbery, attempts at his assassination.

yeah, get that... but i think in this case, not the song, but title of article, shit means stuff...

but look, even though i didnt read it as a negative, this very thread is a demonstration of how the colloquialism is subjective to the reader and ambiguous, dependnt on the audience.

so although i personally dont read it as a negative or offensive, a different title would have been a smarter option by editor to use to eliminate uncertainty and to open / attract a wider audience of people from various backgrounds who may not use the word in a positive manner.
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail