~Souza~

Re: The Jackson Files -- WonderWall Magazine
March 03, 2011, 09:51:17 PM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
Souza...
Too bad you chose not to do it your way...you tried....bummer.
The article is good but it reads like what it is a teaser.

No, there is actually a second page and there will be an intro. The editor will send it to me later.

Yeah, I tried, bummer indeed. The magazine is an honest one and I think that maybe it's even better when he just uses the info and run with it. That way he might post stuff that needs to be out but people want to keep 'secret' in here. Hell, I have no control over it, so who's blaming me?  :lol: If people don't agree with what they publish, it will be their own fault. The magazine gave us the opportunity to have full control over it and they didn't want to. They rather have media make their own story. Too bad...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2011, 10:25:51 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
Souza...
Too bad you chose not to do it your way...you tried....bummer.
The article is good but it reads like what it is a teaser.

No, there is actually a second page and there will be an intro. The editor will send it to me later.

Yeah, I tried, bummer indeed. The magazine is an honest one and I think that maybe it's even better when he just uses the info and run with it. That way he might post stuff that needs to be out but people want to keep 'secret' in here. Hell, I have no control over it, so who's blaming me?  :lol: If people don't agree with what they publish, it will be their own fault. The magazine gave us the opportunity to have full control over it and they didn't want to. They rather have media make their own story. Too bad...

Souza - with all due respect, we don't want to keep 'secret' in here. I do suspect by your comments that you knew all along that this was going to be done but it's too late to argue or place blame now. Same goes - please don't place blame on those of us that didn't think this was a good idea - it's like saying you want to be congratulated for the good but if it turns out bad it's not your fault.

Some of us didn't want that information out there for very good reason.
1) Michael could be in danger - we don't know that he isn't.
2) We have been around to see the debacle over The Sun article and that didn't turn out well. And, I think you were supposed to have control over that article. We know how that turned out.
3) We aren't seeking attention - we are seeking truth. Putting an article out there isn't going to seek truth but it could have a negative affect.

That being said - so far I think they've done a decent job. I prefer they use what has already been written rather than reinventing the wheel. There is a lot of great information here. I am also glad that they didn't move right to the DD on LKL comparison (unless that is on page 2). Even though I think MJ is DD on LKL - it makes us look crazy to those who need more valid confirmation.

I hope this continues to go well. We cannot go backwards, only forwards. I think it's even better that we are not getting paid for this. That way nobody can come back and accuse us of ulterior motive, no matter if the money would go to charity or not. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

March 03, 2011, 10:29:19 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Because of all the attacks, bashing, ridicule and hatin' I received, I told the editor I would not send him a piece, but because I think this needs to be out, I gave him permission to use the info on the website itself. Since I wrote it, I have the right to give anyone permission to use it. I had no control over the publishing, but as expected, the guy did a great job. I will ask him if he has more pages or that this is just a teaser. I will also ask him if the magazine is out already. Too bad, since now we don't get paid so no $$ to charity. I tried and I already said they would do a piece anyway. Good news is that the word is out again.

True.  I wondered if they used YOUR article, and was too lazy to search for it on here.  Can't wait to hear what info you get back from him.  I know that the word is really steeping lately.  Everyplace I turn I hear things about it.  The internet is swarming with "he's alive and hoax" things.  It seems the longer this goes on the more believe, that or more word is getting out.
 Maybe we can just contribute to a charity ourselves because that is TOO bad.

They did use my article, from the homepage, which we have made with the collected info months ago. The editor didn't want to write himself, because he said we had put so much time in it, that we could do a much better job. So now he used the homepage.

Souza I cannot see anything when I open the page. thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 03, 2011, 10:30:44 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Because of all the attacks, bashing, ridicule and hatin' I received, I told the editor I would not send him a piece, but because I think this needs to be out, I gave him permission to use the info on the website itself. Since I wrote it, I have the right to give anyone permission to use it. I had no control over the publishing, but as expected, the guy did a great job. I will ask him if he has more pages or that this is just a teaser. I will also ask him if the magazine is out already. Too bad, since now we don't get paid so no $$ to charity. I tried and I already said they would do a piece anyway. Good news is that the word is out again.

True.  I wondered if they used YOUR article, and was too lazy to search for it on here.  Can't wait to hear what info you get back from him.  I know that the word is really steeping lately.  Everyplace I turn I hear things about it.  The internet is swarming with "he's alive and hoax" things.  It seems the longer this goes on the more believe, that or more word is getting out.

They did use my article, from the homepage, which we have made with the collected info months ago. The editor didn't want to write himself, because he said we had put so much time in it, that we could do a much better job. So now he used the homepage.

There is only one page that can be viewed and it's copied above for you to read. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

March 03, 2011, 10:46:59 PM
voiceforthesilent, I am not going into a debate on this yet again, sorry. I did say he would do an article anyway wheter we would cooperate or not, but most were too busy bashing. I am only making a statement on this, since that issue has been one of the most disappointing parts of this hoax to me and I am still pissed about the way people thought they could treat me. I am not addressing everyone, those I mean know damn well themselves. People had the chance to actually control an article that would be published anyway, they passed and most did that in a very rude way shooting the messenger. That is the only thing I am going to say about this issue, I am done with this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 03, 2011, 10:50:23 PM

Which page?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 03, 2011, 11:55:46 PM

Which page?

It's ok I found it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

March 04, 2011, 09:30:06 AM
So, at the end this magazine will use the info after members are gone, bashings to each other has happened and no money for charity is achieved as a plus.

At least the magazine should donate something to a charity chosen by us.

Another thing I can´t not really get straight. "We are here to report all the shit media has ignored", is it the meaning that the hoax is a bunch of shit theories ignored by the media or what?. Please explain to me, I am not sure that I am understanding the meaning of that sentence in this context. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 04, 2011, 11:28:02 AM
The content of the article is good but I agree with Gema that I didn't like the title "We are here to report all the shit media has ignored". So this is just a piece of junk and that is the reason why the media ignored it. It gives this meaning to the title. The content belongs to the forum but the title is such a shame. If I was someone who doesn't believe in the hoax, after I saw the title I wouldn't bother to read the article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2011, 12:22:09 PM
I think it depends on whether English is your first language or not, I read it as meaning all the BS/contradictions/bizarre stories that surfaced after 25/6/09, that obviously didn't make sense and yet the media didn't question it.  I didn't interpret it as referring to the hoax or the hoax theories at all.  English speakers tend to use that word in a different context sometimes, almost in place of the word "stuff".  That's my opinion anyway, for what it's worth!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

RunFaYaLife

March 04, 2011, 01:14:09 PM
It's just like politics or politicians Souza

You can't please all of the people all of the time...or these days...you can't please hardly any of the people...LOL

Whatever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 04, 2011, 02:58:44 PM
I noticed that the magazine website has random tags on photos that have nothing to do with the tags, themselves. For instance, there were 2 pictures that had "Grammy's" as a tag and the pictures had nothing to do with the Grammy's. (or so it seemed)

Is this a common practice that websites do to generate traffic to their sites? (As you can tell, I don't know a whole lot about that sort of stuff.) I know that I get annoyed when I am searching for a certain topic and I'm taken to sites that have nothing to do with that topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

March 09, 2011, 11:01:28 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
I think it's even better that we are not getting paid for this. That way nobody can come back and accuse us of ulterior motive, no matter if the money would go to charity or not. Blessings.
I absolutely agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 11:05:31 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
The content of the article is good but I agree with Gema that I didn't like the title "We are here to report all the shit media has ignored". So this is just a piece of junk and that is the reason why the media ignored it. It gives this meaning to the title. The content belongs to the forum but the title is such a shame. If I was someone who doesn't believe in the hoax, after I saw the title I wouldn't bother to read the article.
Just the word "shit" itself doesn't look good in the title - even if the meaning of the sentence would be right, which is not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 11:24:44 AM
Souza, I for one do not have a problem with the fact that this is out. First and foremost it should make more people open their eyes and realize that the media does not give ALL of the facts and half the time their so called facts are just blatent lies. Beyond that, it gives recognition to you and all of the members here that have put in their time and efforts to try to make sense of this whole mess. If everyone were to read the article with an open mind I think that more and more people would begin to see what we see and stop calling us crazy, unrealistic, and whatever else they have been calling us.

I personally just want to say...GREAT JOB ON THIS ONE!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions