MissG

Re: The Jackson Files -- WonderWall Magazine
March 09, 2011, 02:41:09 PM
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "PureLove"
The content of the article is good but I agree with Gema that I didn't like the title "We are here to report all the shit media has ignored". So this is just a piece of junk and that is the reason why the media ignored it. It gives this meaning to the title. The content belongs to the forum but the title is such a shame. If I was someone who doesn't believe in the hoax, after I saw the title I wouldn't bother to read the article.
Just the word "shit" itself doesn't look good in the title - even if the meaning of the sentence would be right, which is not.

So, how should be read the meaning then?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

March 09, 2011, 03:29:15 PM
Quote from: "trustno1"
I think it depends on whether English is your first language or not, I read it as meaning all the BS/contradictions/bizarre stories that surfaced after 25/6/09, that obviously didn't make sense and yet the media didn't question it.  I didn't interpret it as referring to the hoax or the hoax theories at all.  English speakers tend to use that word in a different context sometimes, almost in place of the word "stuff".  That's my opinion anyway, for what it's worth!! ;)

that is the way i am sure souza meant it when she wrote it (or was it mo :?  anyway). is interesting that there is a list of things there and that is what they chose to use. but it doesn't seem that bad. with all of the different theories and such floating around here sometimes we could do worse  :lol: . personally my biggest concern is that the distinction won't be made that every theory or half baked idea on here doesn't represent every person here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

March 09, 2011, 04:05:50 PM
trustno1 wrote:
I think it depends on whether English is your first language or not, I read it as meaning all the BS/contradictions/bizarre stories that surfaced after 25/6/09, that obviously didn't make sense and yet the media didn't question it. I didn't interpret it as referring to the hoax or the hoax theories at all. English speakers tend to use that word in a different context sometimes, almost in place of the word "stuff". That's my opinion anyway, for what it's worth!!
I don't use vulgar language myself publicly, just the way I was raised. But I do think "shit" is a good word for the situation. Vulgar language used everywhere is just dumb, but well-placed has an effect like an explanation mark for emphasis or attention/conveying strong emotion. Many younger readers will pay more attention to and respect something with well-placed words like that. It also helps give a non-official flavor, as apposed to the main-stream news which carries the news that MJ died but in very clean language.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 09, 2011, 04:21:36 PM
If you have complaints about the article, I can't help you, sorry. I gave the editor permission to quote whatever is on the website and the blog (do not confuse with forum) and he used the parts on the index. As discussed in length before, we could have given him a new article, but that didn't seem to be possible.

I wrote 'shit' which is an understatement anyway, if I wouldn't have had my "try to be at least a little polite and professional mask" on, and wrote things REALLY from the heart as myself, I can assure you that the language would have been much worse. Nicer than shit is not possible, the guy would have had my blessing if he changed that to "all the mind fucking, deceiving, corrupt and fucked up crap". So I guess you should be glad that I am 'behind a mask' on here as well, it could have been way worse.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 09, 2011, 04:46:10 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
If you have complaints about the article, I can't help you, sorry. I gave the editor permission to quote whatever is on the website and the blog (do not confuse with forum) and he used the parts on the index. As discussed in length before, we could have given him a new article, but that didn't seem to be possible.

I wrote 'shit' which is an understatement anyway, if I wouldn't have had my "try to be at least a little polite and professional mask" on, and wrote things REALLY from the heart as myself, I can assure you that the language would have been much worse. Nicer than shit is not possible, the guy would have had my blessing if he changed that to "all the mind fucking, deceiving, corrupt and fucked up crap". So I guess you should be glad that I am 'behind a mask' on here as well, it could have been way worse.  

yep sometimes the nice words just don't get the job done  :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RunFaYaLife

March 09, 2011, 05:49:27 PM
"all the mind fucking, deceiving, corrupt and fucked up crap". So I guess you should be glad that I am 'behind a mask' on here as well, it could have been way worse.

yep sometimes the nice words just don't get the job done :lol: ;)

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaa!!!

Some people can make the biggest deal out of totally nothing.

It is a statical fact that if you use curse words it is actually good for you. :mrgreen:

Michael Jackson could curse with the best of them when he wanted too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 10, 2011, 01:04:27 AM
At 1:09  ;)
[youtube:73zzlaw6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5REvQZRXsw8&feature=related[/youtube:73zzlaw6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

March 10, 2011, 01:13:55 AM
MJonmind
At 1:09 ;)

Aha!
That was the first song of MJ's that came to mind when I made that comment.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

March 10, 2011, 10:56:03 AM
all the mind fucking, deceiving, corrupt and fucked up crap". So I guess you should be glad that I am 'behind a mask' on here as well, it could have been way worse.  So I guess you should be glad that I am 'behind a mask' on here as well, it could have been way worse.

:lol:  :lol:  from that to shit.. that´s what I call synthesis capacity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 10, 2011, 06:48:43 PM
I thought we were so concerned about the young people on here.  Sure, yea right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

March 10, 2011, 06:53:14 PM
I don't know many young people that;
a] do not use curse word themselves
b] have not heard them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 10, 2011, 07:11:48 PM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
I thought we were so concerned about the young people on here.  Sure, yea right

There is one thing I really don't get. What are you still doing here? All you do is provoke, whine, and attack me. There are other hoax forums lynn, ones without the 'bad admin Souza'. Go there or stop your never-ending negativity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2011, 07:17:47 PM
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
b] have not heard them.

You are unbelieveable.  You attack someone everytime they make a comment that does not suit you.  No one is attacking you !!!!!!!  I ask a simple question, what is your problem?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 10, 2011, 07:19:58 PM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
b] have not heard them.

You are unbelieveable.  You attack someone everytime they make a comment that does not suit you.  No one is attacking you !!!!!!!  I ask a simple question, what is your problem?????
Pot -- Kettle -- Black

I have a gift for you:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

March 10, 2011, 07:26:46 PM
lynnandsofee wrote:

RunFaYaLife wrote:I don't know many young people that;
    b] have not heard them.

You are unbelieveable. You attack someone everytime they make a comment that does not suit you. No one is attacking you !!!!!!! I ask a simple question, what is your problem?????

WHOAHA!
 Lynn you picked the wrong person to quote there ...
I am not on Souza's "A" list here.
I just calls it likes I sees it.

Pot -- Kettle -- Black

I have a gift for you:

Mebbe a crack would be the ticket.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt