all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

I hope this was not posted, this is very interesting.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 11:12:01 AM by Sinderella
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I don't even know who Criss Angel is and his connection with Michael. But the fact he tweeted a clue about Michael and summer  2011 is good thing. I don't know about him being in hoax and the cross was not the same as on MJ coat. We cannot claim everyone is in hoax who believes Michael is alive and based on that believe or hearsay writes some clue of their own. It's just unbelievable Michael would have involved that many people, like half of LA or something.  I mean, shamone. But can't wait for summer. I hope this will be over. If Michael does not come back this year, I will kill him. .....                                           :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Many Thanks for Sharing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow  Thanks for sharing.  Criss Angel is interesting and I love his magic shows. BELIEVE is his theory. Glad to know that he does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I don't even know who Criss Angel is and his connection with Michael. But the fact he tweeted a clue about Michael and summer  2011 is good thing. I don't know about him being in hoax and the cross was not the same as on MJ coat. We cannot claim everyone is in hoax who believes Michael is alive and based on that believe or hearsay writes some clue of their own. It's just unbelievable Michael would have involved that many people, like half of LA or something.  I mean, shamone. But can't wait for summer. I hope this will be over. If Michael does not come back this year, I will kill him. .....                                           :lol:

Criss angel is a magician, Illusionist, musician, hypnotist, stunt performer, actor, escapologist  he is very close to Michael.  Michael  loved to do illusions. You have lots of reading to do dear.  here is one web site you can see. have you heard of BELIEVE? or Cirque du Soleil. he has something to do with it.  I think lots of people will kill him if he does not come back soon lol.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He is in the hoax. The white rabbit?? I do not have the time to check all the postings but they do talk about criss angel. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Criss angel is a magician, Illusionist, musician, hypnotist, stunt performer, actor, escapologist  he is very close to Michael.  Michael  loved to do illusions. You have lots of reading to do dear.  here is one web site you can see. have you heard of BELIEVE? or Cirque du Soleil. he has something to do with it.  I think lots of people will kill him if he does not come back soon lol.. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He is in the hoax. The white rabbit?? I do not have the time to check all the postings but they do talk about criss angel. blessings.

:lol:  I have tickets to Cirque du Soleil immortal tour already. If I don't know who Criss Angel is, does not mean I need lots of reading. I honestly have enough reading of my own, no time for Criss Angel. It is good to know that there is another illusionist besides that Uri Geller. But I think we came up w/conclusion he does not worth to be trusted although Michael close to him too. Why you trust Criss then but not Uri because he said  he thinks 99% MJ is dead? Still I don't think Criss is in hoax. He might know MJ is alive just like us, but not necessary in hoax.May be we should check out David Copperfield, he might be in hoax too? BTW, I viewed his "Believe" show preview, don't see any connection with MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

:lol:  I have tickets to Cirque du Soleil immortal tour already. If I don't know who Criss Angel is, does not mean I need lots of reading. I honestly have enough reading of my own, no time for Criss Angel. It is good to know that there is another illusionist besides that Uri Geller. But I think we came up w/conclusion he does not worth to be trusted although Michael close to him too. Why you trust Criss then but not Uri because he said  he thinks 99% MJ is dead? Still I don't think Criss is in hoax. He might know MJ is alive just like us, but not necessary in hoax.May be we should check out David Copperfield, he might be in hoax too? BTW, I viewed his "Believe" show preview, don't see any connection with MJ.

There are posts in this forum talking about Criss Angel. I don't have time to find them, but you are entitled to your opinion, if you firmly believe that Criss Angel has not connection to the hoax. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

The last time I was in Vegas I actually went to see Criss's show. I was kinda expecting to see something
related to the hoax in the Believe show but there was nothing. However, I do believe that Criss DOES know
something about the hoax and puts clues in his advertising of the show. But the show itself? Nothing.

More than anything I think that the reason Criss knows about the hoax is because I believe that he
helped Michael pull off his escape. David Blaine is another magician I keep my eye on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Thank you so much for sharing this video. Criss Angel is definitely related with Michael and the hoax. I saw enough to understand and believe that he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions