Last night was the season premiere of Celebrity Apprentice.  Donald Trump introduced some of the celebrities at the beginning of the show including Latoya.  He also mentioned Michael being a guest at the Trump Towers and so on but then he goes on to say, this season It is going to be a circus, and I am the ringmaster. :shock:

Another thing is at the end of the show, Jose Capas Jr. (baseball) walks out of the boardroom (after someone is fired) and on the back of his suit is a Crown and something next to it.  There is some also on his suit sleeve which I could not make out.  I can't access the video of last night show from here, so could someone perhaps find the video and either post it under another format or post the pictures of these symbols on his back or side of his suit.  

Also, Donald never referred to Michael as the late Michael Jackson, just Michael.

Did anyone else see the opening season?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

I saw that too, and noticed Conseco's blazer. It was a big cross on the left and a King's crown on the right. I tried looking for a picture of it, but couldn't find it. Maybe I can find the video and take a screen shot of it.

I noticed a lot of references to circuses also.

I thought Trump said that Michael lived in the Trump Towers? (maybe I'm not remembering correctly)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

anewfan

Ok....here is a screen shot of a video. Not the best, but it shows it.[attachment=0:15mhg0ll]consecoblazer.jpg[/attachment:15mhg0ll]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks very much for posting that.

Also, I noticed that the KingofPopArt tweeted about the celebrity apprentice and also included the name Jose Capas Jr.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes I heard that he mentioned that Michael had stayed in the Trump Towers - not sure whether he said he lived there or just stayed there when he was visiting New York.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "anewfan"
I saw that too, and noticed Conseco's blazer. It was a big cross on the left and a King's crown on the right. I tried looking for a picture of it, but couldn't find it. Maybe I can find the video and take a screen shot of it.

I thought Trump said that Michael lived in the Trump Towers? (maybe I'm not remembering correctly)

I believed he lived there, for a while, right after marrying Lisa Marie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Sounds here like Trump knew him very well and respected him greatly. I really think Trump is in on it, because he doesn't want to look at the camera, always looking away. I really think there are going to be hoax secrets given during this Apprentice series. He said he lived right next to him for an extended period of time in New York. He said he seemed like 2 Michaels, the earlier one the performer and the later more reticent, lost a lot of confidence in last 10 years, mistakes of doctors, but still very smart business man. I just have this feeling he's in on it, just like Larry King, etc. MJ needs a few good people in high places to pull this all off.
[youtube:10fwz9p3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q96wexKWwo&playnext=1&list=PL5F7C78BC8A812EC5[/youtube:10fwz9p3]

[youtube:10fwz9p3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soXm_uLPSsg&feature=autoplay&list=PL5F7C78BC8A812EC5&index=6&playnext=2[/youtube:10fwz9p3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The new Celebrity Apprentice is off the hook.  There are so many funny characters.  I was cracking up on Sunday at Gary Busey by the way.lol  Anyway yeah I believe Donald knew MJ for a long time and they were friends.  I also notice that on every commercial for the show Latoya is seen sitting in a gold king like chair like the one Michael sat in on one of his pics with the royal clothing.  The symbol at the end of the show also looks similiar to the symbol that the Jacksons use with the crown and lions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Quote from: "msteetee34"
The new Celebrity Apprentice is off the hook.  There are so many funny characters.  I was cracking up on Sunday at Gary Busey by the way.lol  Anyway yeah I believe Donald knew MJ for a long time and they were friends.  I also notice that on every commercial for the show Latoya is seen sitting in a gold king like chair like the one Michael sat in on one of his pics with the royal clothing.  The symbol at the end of the show also looks similiar to the symbol that the Jacksons use with the crown and lions.

Gary Busey cracks me up as well. He always has this crazed look on his face. LOVE this season of Celebrity Apprentice!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You guys noticed these things about the Apprentice....I have been seeing these MJ ims everywhere...t.v ...movies...I was meaning to watch this, because of Latoya being on there.  There is something big going on folks...keep on the look out for sunflowers in this season I will bet my left foot that they will be all over this show!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Quote from: "anewfan"

I believed he lived there, for a while, right after marrying Lisa Marie.

Correct,Michael lived there  :D .

‘Thriller’ Portraitist Dick Zimmerman: ‘Michael Jackson Had Tears In His Eyes’

Tell me about shooting the exclusive wedding portrait of Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley.
We did the shoot at the Trump Tower in Donald Trump’s suite. They actually closed down 5th Avenue in front of the building because they didn’t have enough room on the sidewalk for the photographers. The whole street was filled with photographers.

How did you get past the throng of photographers?
They had to sneak me in through the service elevator. After we did it, I was worried about my life. These photographs were worth a lot of money. We closed down a whole photo lab so we could produce the images in secrecy.

After shooting the couple’s wedding portraits, you went back up to Trump’s suite. What happened then?
Around midnight the maid let me into Michael and Lisa Marie’s suite and told me that Michael would be down in a few minutes. Thirty minutes go by and no sign of Michael. I’m walking around the suite — it was kind of dark in there — and I see this fellow across the room wearing a mustache and beard. I figured he was a security guard. I walked over to him asked if he had any idea when Michael was going to be here. I looked at him and all of a sudden I realized it was Michael. We both laughed as he pulled off his disguise. He had been waiting there the whole time, just watching me, waiting for me to notice him.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What happened after that?
He opened up a bottle of wine and sat down and looked over the photographs. We talked and talked until about 3 o’clock in the morning. He told me about all his frustrations. He had just done an interview with Diane Sawyer where he took her on a tour of his Neverland Ranch. He said he was as honest with her as anybody could possibly be, and the next day the press jumped on him. He had tears in his eyes  :cry: . He said, “I don’t know what to do anymore.”

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions