Re: Michael Jackson Dubai Island Designs
March 28, 2011, 05:38:06 PM
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
Wow the designs look Great! But unfortunately it's not true, they are not going to be build.
So, the designs are an utopia, I like the idea though, it's a nice piece of imagination ;)

Thank you, Kristina4LOVE, for your informative post about Dubai, the islands and Palm Jumeirah. You write very passionately about it and obviously you're proud to live there.
As you wrote that there are no - or not many - paparazzi, I can imagine that this beautiful place can be considered as paradise for Michael or other celebs.

Anyway, to me Dubai is an utopia, which is nice to dream about :D

I am very glad that my information was helpful! :D
And yes, you are right everlastinglove_MJ i love Dubai, it's an amazing city! And we pay tribute to Michael every single day with the dancing fountain next to the world's tallest tower Burj Khalifa, ;)  here is the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

L.O.V.E to all  :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

March 28, 2011, 06:05:08 PM
Kristina4LOVE  can you actually HEAR Michael's music playing as the fountain show is going on?  Is this just a beautiful fountain sculpture or is it FOR Michael...and how old is it?  Thanks for the video it is AHHH mazing :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2011, 06:28:12 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Kristina4LOVE  can you actually HEAR Michael's music playing as the fountain show is going on?  Is this just a beautiful fountain sculpture or is it FOR Michael...and how old is it?  Thanks for the video it is AHHH mazing :)

Yes you can actually HEAR Michael's Thriller  :D during the show. They have speakers all over the place. The fountain started to perform in May of 2009, but they added the Triller dance only after Michael's "death". Here you can see all the information about this fountain You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
I get goosebumps every time i see it  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

March 28, 2011, 06:56:41 PM
Girl, I get chill bumps just reading your post!!  I'd LOVE to be there...(everynight) and absorb the energy and beauty.  So, Michael knows of it...:))  Thanks for the great info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

March 29, 2011, 03:54:27 PM
Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Wow the designs look Great! But unfortunately it's not true, they are not going to be build.
So, the designs are an utopia, I like the idea though, it's a nice piece of imagination ;)

Thank you, Kristina4LOVE, for your informative post about Dubai, the islands and Palm Jumeirah. You write very passionately about it and obviously you're proud to live there.
As you wrote that there are no - or not many - paparazzi, I can imagine that this beautiful place can be considered as paradise for Michael or other celebs.

And yes, you are right everlastinglove_MJ i love Dubai, it's an amazing city! And we pay tribute to Michael every single day with the dancing fountain next to the world's tallest tower Burj Khalifa, ;)  here is the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This fountain is really beautiful! Fireworks of water, magical!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

March 29, 2011, 06:08:48 PM
Breath taking :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

March 29, 2011, 06:15:13 PM
That was EXACTLY my thoughts...Fireworks of Water :)))

This fountain is really beautiful! Fireworks of water, magical!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2011, 06:57:26 PM

Thank you for sharing with us Kristina - it warms my heart that there are a few places in the world, like Dubai, where Michael can go to relax and not be hounded by the media. Your description sounds almost heavenly, and I'm sure it is. No wonder Michael wanted to return, and who knows, maybe he did?

I'd love to hear more about your beautiful Dubai. Did you have the chance to meet Michael or do you know someone who did? I can't imagine that anyone wouldn't fall in love with this man.

As I was reading comments above yours I only had a couple of thoughts.

First, if anyone becomes angry when Michael returns their heart wasn't in the right place to begin with as it wouldn't be coming from a place of love and respect. If they truly did those things out of their love for Michael they would have done those tributes regardless of whether Michael was with us in body or just spirit.

Second, Michael coming back doesn't mean those islands aren't a good investment. Donald Trump and others aren't going to invest just because it's Michael. They are going to invest because it's a solid business decision. A lot of those names on the lists are Michael's friends...perhaps some of them know something? IDK....just a thought.

Lastly - as Kristina says, we may never know because the company is struggling financially and has other projects ahead of these. However, we only know part of the story...we should wait it out.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 29, 2011, 07:56:06 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Thank you for sharing with us Kristina - it warms my heart that there are a few places in the world, like Dubai, where Michael can go to relax and not be hounded by the media. Your description sounds almost heavenly, and I'm sure it is. No wonder Michael wanted to return, and who knows, maybe he did?

I'd love to hear more about your beautiful Dubai. Did you have the chance to meet Michael or do you know someone who did? I can't imagine that anyone wouldn't fall in love with this man.

As I was reading comments above yours I only had a couple of thoughts.

First, if anyone becomes angry when Michael returns their heart wasn't in the right place to begin with as it wouldn't be coming from a place of love and respect. If they truly did those things out of their love for Michael they would have done those tributes regardless of whether Michael was with us in body or just spirit.

Second, Michael coming back doesn't mean those islands aren't a good investment. Donald Trump and others aren't going to invest just because it's Michael. They are going to invest because it's a solid business decision. A lot of those names on the lists are Michael's friends...perhaps some of them know something? IDK....just a thought.

Lastly - as Kristina says, we may never know because the company is struggling financially and has other projects ahead of these. However, we only know part of the story...we should wait it out.

Blessings :)

Hello voiceforthesilent!  :D
Unfortunately i didn't have a chance to meet Michael or even see him from far away (which is probably good for me, because i think i would've died at that same moment :shock:) because officially the last time Michael visited Dubai was in 2005, but i moved here with my family only in 2007  :( . But what i did see is his JACKET, which he gave to Hard Rock Cafe. When i saw that, i couldn't believe my own eyes. I called the manager and asked him if it was REAL? And he said YES, HE WAS ACTUALLY WEARING IT WHEN HE CAME HERE. Of course it was framed and couldn't touch it, but just looking at it made me cry, from happiness of course  :D
I am planing to meet some people which knew Michael personally, people who actually knew him for many many years. This should happen very soon, i try to keep myself sober and don't get my heart broken if something goes wrong. But it's TOO HARD.
And i promise my dear believers if i meet those people and if i get the information i need from them, i will share it with you all. But if something will go wrong and i don't meet those people, or they won't tell me anything, please don't be mad. Trust me i will be the first one with a broken heart.  :(
But that will not change anything for us!  :D  Michael is ALIVE and that's a FACT, not a product of our imagination like most people think (due to their lack of knowledge).  ;)

P.S
I just want to see the faces of non believers on the BAMsday! And we could say to them "WHO IS FREAK NOW?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

March 30, 2011, 07:31:52 PM
Spensive too
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:04:13 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike