LaToya on Access Hollywood
March 04, 2011, 07:18:53 PM
La Toya Jackson Is 'Proud' Of Michael Jackson's Kids For 'Adjusting So Well'; Reveals Prince Michael's Hollywood Plans
Access Hollywood - 40 minutes ago

retweet

o celebs:
          o Donald Trump
          o La Toya Jackson
          o Michael Jackson
          o NeNe Leakes
          o Prince

Story photo: La Toya Jackson Is 'Proud' Of Michael Jackson's Kids For 'Adjusting So Well'; Reveals Prince Michael's Hollywood PlansAccess Hollywood Live: La Toya Jackson Says Michael Jackson's Kids Have 'Adjusted So Well' Access HollywoodAccess Hollywood

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Following the untimely death of their famous father, Michael Jackson's three children are all "doing well" according to La Toya Jackson, the late King of Pop's sister.

"They're doing really fine. I'm very proud of them and very happy and excited that they have adjusted so well," La Toya told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover of Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 12, and Prince Michael II ("Blanket"), 9, during an interview on Access Hollywood Live on Friday. " It can be challenging and interesting, but they have done a marvelous job of adjusting and I'm very happy. They're all doing well."

PLAY IT NOW: Access Hollywood Live: Does La Toya Jackson Get Caught Up In The Drama On 'Celebrity Apprentice'?

The proud aunt also revealed that Michael's eldest son, Prince Michael, has his sights set on Hollywood.

"Two weeks ago when I was with Prince he told me, 'I want to be an actor. I want to start acting.' I go, 'You're kidding. You do?'" La Toya told Billy and Kit. "I said, 'How do you plan to do that?' He said, 'Well, I'm going to get a coach and start acting. Then I'm going to get an agent and I know who I want my agent to be.'

VIEW THE PHOTOS: On The Set: The Stars Visit Access Hollywood Live! (March 2011)

"He went on and on. I said, 'OK, I'll support you - whatever you want to do," La Toya added.

La Toya is in the midst of her own Hollywood adventure - having signed on for Donald Trump's fourth season of "The Celebrity Apprentice."

"This show is going to be the best season that [Trump] has," La Toya smiled. "You're dealing with big personalities and everybody - they want to be that forefront... they do things their way.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Stars From The 2011 Season Of 'The Celebrity Apprentice'

"There's a lot going on in this season and you will see it," she added.

One of those "big personalities" appears to be La Toya's "Apprentice" castmate, NeNe Leakes (of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" fame), who bares her claws right off the bat.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Michael Jackson's Children

"[NeNe] does come after me," La Toya told Billy and Kit. "It's something that we can't really go into details of... yet... but yes, she does come after me!"

Catch La Toya's boardroom debut on the season premiere of "The Celebrity Apprentice" -- Sunday at 9 PM on NBC.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions