Hello everyone,
I didn't see this posted anywhere about Latoya Jackson appearing on the Wendy Williams Show today. Here's clip of the today's show.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

Tomorrow night Latoya will be on the Joy Baheur Show HLN/CNN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just watched Latoya on Wendy.  She wearing a tight royal blue dress the same color blue MJ wore back in 2001 at Virgin store album signing.  She basically talked about the Apprentice show and her interaction with Starr Jones and Nene Lekes.  She obviously doesn't care for Star Jones.lol  She said Mother Katherine is well. She also discussed her marriage and how she was forced into it.  She talked about the abuse and how her husband kept her away from her family even keeping the phone away from her.  She said she feel like life is new for her now.  She also talked about Mike of course.  She's still sticking to her story about MJ being murdered and that Murray just the fall guy and that she want justice.  She was telling Wendy that MJ told her like 3 years in advance that he would be murdered.  Then after talking about MJ Latoya had a weird look on her face and she paused and says thank you to the audience.  It was just kinda awkard to me when she discussed MJ.  Also the singer Marsha Ambrosa I believe that's her name who wrote the song butterflies also performed on the show.  Kinda ironic if you ask me.  She was singing a song about being sad because someone left her and that she's missing them.  She sang I wish you were here but your so far away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

I wonder what happened when Wendy looked lost for a sec then said "we just had an extraordinary event [or occurrence] we'll be right back after this short break."

Due to court issues.....
 I can understand why Lay Toya or any of them want to go into WHO they think may have killed MJ.
But if that turns out to be the case...I can't wait to find out the truth they keep saying will come out. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

You've got to love Latoya - she is a great performer !!

[youtube:aqbac1zt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqm1ORwGrx8[/youtube:aqbac1zt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Quote from: "finfin"
You've got to love Latoya - she is a great performer !!

[youtube:2xlyjqlj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqm1ORwGrx8[/youtube:2xlyjqlj]

Latoya always says the same exact thing in regards to MJ word for word when it come to MJ's so called death.  She said the exact same thing on Wendy Williams show as on the Joy Behar show.  It's like she is sticking to a script and she has memorized what she is going to say.  Anyway she crack me up on this video when she gave Joy Behar a gift.  It was just her own products and she plugged them but she did it all slick by saying it was a gift.lol  The Jacksons are definitely smart.  Joe taught them well when it comes to business and making money.  I don't think people give the other Jackson credit for making their own money.  Latoya definitely on her hustle for real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Letoya Jackson On Joy Behar Show
March 16, 2011, 07:51:35 AM
i love this lady for what she says lol. i thought this part of the interview is very interesting. she smiles when she talks about her brother's death :roll:  and she tallks about "other people" involved. she also talk about what the media wanta us to hear around 2 minutes. from about 30 seconds, it gets interesting lol. see it for yourself.

[youtube:o8v9mwxj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqm1ORwGrx8&feature=related[/youtube:o8v9mwxj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal