PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
When Michael Jackson died in June 2009, Norwegian Omer Bhatti, 27, was said to be an unknown son of the late pop star, a claim repeated by Michael's father, Joe Jackson.

Metro Sweden met Bhatti, who is soon launching his own world tour, and asked him about his relationship with Jackson.

Are you Michael Jackson’s son?
This will only lead to speculation in the media so I don’t want to answer that. I understand that people are curious, but such a large part of my life is public that I want to keep some parts of it private.

How come you were in the front row at his memorial?
I don’t want to get into that. That was a surreal moment.

Now you are releasing your first international single, All Around The World, under the name O-Bee, with Genevieve Jackson, the 21-year-old youngest daughter of Michael Jackson’s brother Randy.
I did this song when I was working on my new EP, which is coming out soon in Norway. I felt that the song needed a female vocalist and Genevieve was the first one I came to think of. So I called her up and she said yes.

When are you releasing your album?
Sometime this summer. The album is personal and is about my life. My life is insane but I hope that people will listen to what I have to say. Now I have recorded a song with Shontelle. My life is like a film, I’ve seen a lot.

Is it a good thing to always be linked to Michael Jackson?
It’s mostly positive, people will always have expectations but I don’t try to live up to them.

What do you say to all the controversy surrounding him – bankruptcy, child molestation charges and that he changed his looks so much?
They pissed me off. Most of it are lies. But Michael used to say ”The bigger the star, the bigger the target,” so he was used to it. But another thing that makes me angry is that when he died, people who earlier spread rumours about him now would praise him.

In your eulogy to Michael Jackson, you wrote that you promise to make him proud. How does it feel that he doesn’t get to see your breakthrough?
I didn’t mean that as an artist, music wasn’t on my mind then. I lost my lust to dance and sing but I gained it back around last summer, but then it wasn’t about music. I meant the way he raised me, I wanted to make him proud. I don’t know if he would be proud of me today but I hope so. Michael always said to me ”Go for your dreams.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Already posted here --> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Ahh thank you hun. Sorry for the double post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions