TIAI March 9
March 09, 2011, 05:33:18 AM

First of all, congratulations to everyone—you have been doing an excellent job on the 2-26 thread investigation!   :)   Second, today is graduation; it’s now time to take this investigation to the next level.   :o  8-)   Third, today is March 9—which is the two year anniversary of the amazing bull market rally that is still going, and which I related to God and the hoax a year ago in Update #4 (4-33).   :shock:   Fourth, speaking of update #4, that was my most detailed numerology post; and #4a was posted one year ago today (CA time), which was six months after 9-9-09.   :geek:   And fifth, speaking of numerology, it’s now time to start looking at how numerology unlocks and explains some of the hows of the hoax (in addition to explaining the when and why, which I have already discussed in great detail).

The next level means that we are now going to shift the focus from the ambulance picture (whether it was real or fake, etc) to whether or not some or all of the paramedics are in on the hoax.  Did the actual paramedics pose for a staged ambulance shot before 6-25-09?  Or did MJ use actors dressed like paramedics?  Was the ambulance photo staged with the actual #71 LAFD ambulance, or another one that looks about the same inside?  Would the real paramedics publicly deny the ambulance photo, if it was not them in the picture (and they were not in on the hoax)?

These and similar questions are now the focus of investigation.  Yes, we have already discussed these things to some extent; but it has not been the focus before now.  You may continue discussing the ambulance photo, if you want; and please keep that discussion in the proper thread {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

Of course the ambulance photo is part of the evidence related to the paramedics, so the photo will still be discussed somewhat in this thread; but try to remember the focus of discussion in this thread.  When it’s time to graduate again, I will start another thread with the focus of who or what (if anything) went to the hospital on the stretcher in the ambulance.  We might need to discuss this a little now, but it’s not the focus yet; so let’s see what we can establish about the paramedics, before we focus on that aspect.

In the previous thread, I mentioned that it’s good to have at least two or more strong evidences pointing to the same conclusion; and we now have at least four strong points, indicating that the ambulance photo is fake—even after some (including me) have tried to play unbeliever, and debunk whatever we can.  Here are those four strong points, with links to some of the evidence.  People are still welcome to try and debunk them if they can; but please read at least the information in the links below, before trying to debunk them.

#1. Ben’s slip: “Chris, and the other people that were there that day and the other d---- and uhhh, and uhhh ----”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

#2. In the video of the ambulance, the monitor/screen is clearly on {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  In the photo, the monitor/screen is not on {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

#3. The shadows on the red car in the video do not match the shadows on the red car in the photo {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

#4. The paramedics did not recognize MJ; they said it looked like an old man, maybe a hospice patient {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  This report of the paramedics does not fit with the face we see in the ambulance photo.  If the paramedics are in on the hoax, and what they said was scripted: then the ambulance photo is fake, one way or another.  And if the paramedics are not in on the hoax, then what they said was true—and does not fit with what we see in the ambulance photo, which would still mean that it is fake {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  Either way, then (paramedics in on it or not): the photo is fake; so the only question is what method was used to make the phony photo.

The first three of these four points listed above indicate that the photo was planned and staged in advance, rather than merely editing MJ’s face into a photo that was actually taken through the ambulance window on 6-25-09.  This is why I started our investigation process with the ambulance photo; now we know that it was planned and staged in advance, so we have a good platform upon which we can build our next level of investigation.

Please remember to use common sense, in addition to forensic investigation and raw data analysis.  For example: if the ambulance photo was staged before 6-25-09, why bother bringing the ambulance to Carolwood Drive—just to take a photo of things inside the ambulance?  Why not stage the photo elsewhere, and indoors, where there would be a very low risk of the wrong people seeing what is going on?  Also keep in mind the goals of the hoax; common sense should tell us that the only ones in on the hoax are those who need to know about it, in order to accomplish the goals.  Why would MJ spend tons of money—and greatly increase the risk of someone letting the cat out of the bag too soon—just to have dozens or hundreds of people in on the hoax, who don’t need to be in on it?

Finally, just like last time, I may play “DA” (devil's advocate)—and try to debunk things that are true, just to keep you on your toes!  Enjoy the ride!!
Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 08:06:54 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: TIAI March 9
March 09, 2011, 06:19:12 AM
Thanks for the new information TS.

There had to be a real ambulance at Carolwood Dve, to help start the illusion....

I don't believe the ambos are part of the deception....mainly because they are real ambos and swore on the bible...in court.  If that didn't happen, then maybe I would change my mind about that.  And the less people know, the better.

Isn't Chris Weiss a paramedic??  Maybe he had some connections in the industry, or

there was a real body, but just not Michaels..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

March 09, 2011, 06:25:31 AM
One of the main things about the ambulance officers in these series of photos is that we never see their faces. They are always turned away from the camera. Also - between the series of photos their bodies barely, if at all, move.

If this really is a series of legitimate photos of ambo officers trying to rescue a dying person it is completely odd that their hand, arm and body positions barely seem like they move  (eg. the ambo officer holding the breathing bag or whatever it is...his hand/arm seems like it hasn't moved in any of the photos..nor the other ambulance guy with his 1 hand  :shock:  on MJ's chest...more like almost his neck....it's not even moving up and down between the pics) however, parts of the background, reflections, interior move in relation to the officers. It is like the ambo officers are static and everything is moving around them....I won't even go into that swirling whirlpool above which the seated ambo officer is hovering...looks like he is about to be sucked into it any minute :lol:

If these were real photos of real ambulance officers in full view surely at LEAST ONE of the ambo officers would be captured looking at their patient in at least in ONE of the photos anyway???

I think they are hiding their faces for a reason...they don't want us to recognise which actors they are.....not yet anyway  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

March 09, 2011, 07:16:59 AM
I guess if you want to determine if it's the actual #71 ambulance or just one that looks almost like it we could start back with the cabinets that don't appear to match. The white/silver trim around the cabinet in the video is not seen in the ambulance photo.
Screen cap from video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[attachment=1:27fsolv8]ambulance cabinet.jpg[/attachment:27fsolv8]

Crop from ambulance2 photo:
[attachment=0:27fsolv8]Ambulance2crop.jpg[/attachment:27fsolv8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 07:20:06 AM

On these photos - MJ on the stretcher entering the hospital - we can se at least 2 paramedics in dark blue suits....  :?
And i guess Murray is there in the white T-shirt...

I think that all these footage was staged before and handed over to the press/television as the finished material. It was not filmed by CNN as far as I know... (I might be wrong)
They could have easily film it before June 25 and then send it to the media to publish.  Nowadays, nobody bothers to verify the material, we can observe the copy-paste journalism in bloossom...
Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 07:26:07 AM by VeryLittleSusie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

March 09, 2011, 07:22:32 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

There had to be a real ambulance at Carolwood Dve, to help start the illusion....

Yes, if you mean on 6-25-09.  However, my statement was referring to a staged photo before 6-25-09.  Here is my statement again: "For example: if the ambulance photo was staged before 6-25-09, why bother bringing the ambulance to Carolwood Drive [before 6-25-09]—just to take a photo of things inside the ambulance?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 09, 2011, 07:57:13 AM
I do believe the ambulance photo was staged/taken before June 25th.

I think the reason there had to be an ambulance at Carolwood on June 25th was to help start the illusion as 2good2btrue said.  I'm wondering if the ambulance was backing so slowly out of the drive way because it was waiting for the starline tourbus to drive by....witnesses!!  As it was, the tourbus arrived probably on time to see the ambulance drive away, and the fire truck was still there.  I know someone had pointed out in another thread that the tourbus number was 17...and it was parked right beside the firetruck momentarily in the video, showing 71 and 17, I still think that's weird.  But, those in on the hoax would know that the people on the tourbus would undoubtedly have cameras/video cameras, providing further "proof" that something happened at Carolwood on June 25th.

The scene for the ambulance photo was set up and re-created, like it was actually happening right then and I don't think it's possible for the paramedics to NOT be in on it - they would have to be in my opinion.  They could be genuine paramedics but almost everyone in L.A. wants to be an actor, right? LOL.  So these guys sign a confidentiality agreement, to pose in the fake-in-some-way photo, and then later say at the prelim that they didn't recognize the patient as Michael, saying he looked like a hospice patient.  If the prelim wasn't actually real, then they're "sworn" testimony won't matter, they won't get in trouble, right?  I'm surprised that more people didn't catch on to that - the paramedics saying they didn't recognize MJ when you can clearly see in the photo that the patient does in fact resemble Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 08:10:20 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

its incridible how this guy looks like MJ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 08:17:59 AM
Quote from: "TS_comments"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Yes, if you mean on 6-25-09.  However, my statement was referring to a staged photo before 6-25-09.  Here is my statement again: "For example: if the ambulance photo was staged before 6-25-09, why bother bringing the ambulance to Carolwood Drive [before 6-25-09]—just to take a photo of things inside the ambulance?"
It would not make sense to take a chance and film it before out in the open,I have a belief that the DOME project has always played a bigger part in the hoax. Could this have been filmed in Culver studios before 6-25-09 ? The reason I bring up the Dome project is the only thing I ever heard in my life where people had to sign confidentiality agreements. Which could be why no one has let the cat out the bag.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 09:24:12 AM
If Michael had an ambulance at Neverland and that the game has been planned a long time, then chances of this photo has been taken yet when Michael lived at Neverland.
Also, the paramedics need not be actors. Michael has always worked with many of them in their shows, so maybe they could be friends.
For friendship and love Michael, they could not have declined to participate in the fun. I'm only confused about the trial.
They could have declared a false testimony in front of a judge? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Elsa

March 09, 2011, 09:31:43 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"

On these photos - MJ on the stretcher entering the hospital - we can se at least 2 paramedics in dark blue suits....  :?

I think that all these footage was staged before and handed over to the press/television as the finished material. It was not filmed by CNN as far as I know... (I might be wrong)
They could have easily film it before June 25 and then send it to the media to publish.  Nowadays, nobody bothers to verify the material, we can observe the copy-paste journalism in bloossom...

VeryLittleSusie - You might be getting ahead of the game.  The ambulances don't match in the 'arriving at the hospital' scenes.  Look at the different rear doors and the yellow reflector behind the back wheel in the first photo -it isn't on the ambulance in the second photo.  I saw this online somewhere and had been looking for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 10:18:18 AM
Quote from: "Elsa"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"

VeryLittleSusie - You might be getting ahead of the game.  The ambulances don't match in the 'arriving at the hospital' scenes.  Look at the different rear doors and the yellow reflector behind the back wheel in the first photo -it isn't on the ambulance in the second photo.  I saw this online somewhere and had been looking for it.

While I do agree that the reflector is missing in the photo it is not the only difference.  Look at the white striping across the side of the ambulance.  They are also different as well as the coloring of the rear doors.  Trying to debunk this, I would say that is caused by lighting and angle since you can see how the first and third pictures are much lighter than the second.  So IMO it would be the angle of the sun hitting the ambulance.

As for why there would be an ambulance at Carolwood on 6/25, I agree that it would have to be there to give credibility to the hoax.  I also believe that it could have been there and used as a diversionary tactic.  While all eyes were focused on Carolwood and the events unfolding there, Michael was free from prying eyes to get away unnoticed.

If you watch the video from that day it does not resonate as an emergency situation.  Everyone involved just seems too nonchalant , no sense of urgency at all.  

So to sum this up, I would definately say that these scenes that we were shown were all filmed before 6/25.  The paramedics were in on this and were probobaly actors or friends.  Everything was planned down to the smallest detail.

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

March 09, 2011, 10:23:07 AM
It's probably just an optical illusion with the angles and everything but the ambulance in the "proof" photo looks longer to me than the one at the hospital.
[attachment=1:3vb4ipp7]ambulance_4_proof_pic.jpg[/attachment:3vb4ipp7]
[attachment=0:3vb4ipp7]ambulance-arrives-at-hospital-with-michael-jackson.jpg[/attachment:3vb4ipp7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2011, 10:49:35 AM
Quote from: "Adi"
One of the main things about the ambulance officers in these series of photos is that we never see their faces. They are always turned away from the camera. Also - between the series of photos their bodies barely, if at all, move.

If this really is a series of legitimate photos of ambo officers trying to rescue a dying person it is completely odd that their hand, arm and body positions barely seem like they move  (eg. the ambo officer holding the breathing bag or whatever it is...his hand/arm seems like it hasn't moved in any of the photos..nor the other ambulance guy with his 1 hand  :shock:  on MJ's chest...more like almost his neck....it's not even moving up and down between the pics) however, parts of the background, reflections, interior move in relation to the officers. It is like the ambo officers are static and everything is moving around them....I won't even go into that swirling whirlpool above which the seated ambo officer is hovering...looks like he is about to be sucked into it any minute :lol:

If these were real photos of real ambulance officers in full view surely at LEAST ONE of the ambo officers would be captured looking at their patient in at least in ONE of the photos anyway???

I think they are hiding their faces for a reason...they don't want us to recognise which actors they are.....not yet anyway  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yes LOL I agree, Adi!
It's soooo convenient that they would be seen on the street after June 25th.
That's why they turned away from the shot.
They were obviously either paid off or wanted to be envolved in the hoax in its entirety.
Which would be awesome and pretty bad ass by the way!
LOL! Yes we are in the twilight zone!
[youtube:3uhj4b6z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJSkN85vGc[/youtube:3uhj4b6z]

That would explain the swirl above the "EMT"

Hahaha.

REMEMBER
RESPECT
L.O.V.E

oV Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

March 09, 2011, 10:53:19 AM
Also, in the hospital ambulance picture the "pinstripe" down the side looks like a two year old put it on whereas the stripes from the ambulance in this video are perfect (or they appear to be to me).
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Screen cap of pinstriping on side of ambulance:
[attachment=0:l25dfndp]ambulance pinstripe1.jpg[/attachment:l25dfndp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late