Tom, Charlie and Michael
March 10, 2011, 11:16:33 AM
Tom Mesereau was just seen on CNN discussing Charlie Sheen. The news anchor person referred to Tom as being the lawyer during MJs trial and at the end of the news segemnt  he made the same reference to Tom and Michael. Just curious...Why don't non-believer's pick up on these same subtle clues? Out of the blue...Michael Jackson's name is mentioned here there and everywhere.  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Re: Tom, Charlle and Michael
March 10, 2011, 07:55:14 PM
Is there a video?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Tom, Charlie and Michael
March 10, 2011, 08:06:43 PM
The Charlie Sheen story was fishy from day one. There seem to be a connection to the hoax, whether planned or not, but my gut tells me Charlie is up to something. I have the same with the Lindsay Lohan case and the Mel & Oksana saga. I wish there were more hours in a day so i would have the possibility to take a closer look at it, but unfortunately there aren't. But something is up. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 10, 2011, 08:12:20 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
The Charlie Sheen story was fishy from day one. There seem to be a connection to the hoax, whether planned or not, but my gut tells me Charlie is up to something. I have the same with the Lindsay Lohan case and the Mel & Oksana saga. I wish there were more hours in a day so i would have the possibility to take a closer look at it, but unfortunately there aren't. But something is up. :?

all of the stories seem to have a "all hell is goin to break lose " air about them . ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

March 10, 2011, 08:16:07 PM
It was announced that Charlie is interested in hiring an intern to manage his social media. Perhaps a non-believer will apply and get to the root of Charlie's meltdown.

When the media shows any  images of Lohan going to court, they focus a lot on what she wears. Who else do we know that had attention focused on what was worn to court?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 10, 2011, 08:21:23 PM

Couldn't agree more with you Souza. There's definitely something fishy with Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan stories. If this is an ARG, they can be in somehow too. I can not see the bigger picture with them involving yet but I feel like there's something with the two.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

March 10, 2011, 08:33:54 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

all of the stories seem to have a "all hell is goin to break lose " air about them . ;)

Yeah they do...so we have Charlie Sheen, possibly Lindsay and Mel...are we waiting for anyone else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions