Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Is Charlie Sheen part of the hoax....
March 11, 2011, 09:54:43 PM
@Andrea,

Thanks for the link to your very informative thread. I am usually late to read these stories from TMZ so I didn't know you wrote that back in Oct. 2010.  ;)

I have read the thread and I definetly agree with alot of what you said when it comes to the "elite"/TPTB using the lure of a woman.  8-)

This is when the people really need to use good investigation skills and critical thinking. It is hard to know sometimes what is roses and what is crap!

I am an American and I do live in the USA currently and I am disgusted with the majority of people having no backbone.  :evil: <<Not the right face but it is all I have to work with, lol

Exposing 9/11 isn't going away any time soon.

As a matter of fact TPTB are getting more daring by causing more chaos to implement the theory of Order out of Chaos. I wonder who the Hero is gonna be? Who are they going to elect?

Thanks again.

Peace
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 11, 2011, 10:19:44 PM
I do not like that hoax investigation sometimes messes up with politics. Better not to touch subjects that no one is competent to discuss. Michael's hoax has nothing to do with politics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

March 11, 2011, 10:26:01 PM
Charlie Sheen is in own little world. He is a druggie that is for sure.  I don't think he is in the hoax. Especially him, who has a big mouth, do you think Michael will make him part of the hoax? I don't think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

March 11, 2011, 10:27:15 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
my grandma is also part of a hoax.........on the other life.

@scorpionchik  :lol:  better yet I am part of the hoax.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
March 11, 2011, 10:32:38 PM
I don't know but there's something fishy about all of these Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan news. I do not believe all of the news about them are true. If this is an ARG, so why not? Michael might have added these two too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

March 11, 2011, 11:09:48 PM
scorpionchik

GOOD ONE!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 11, 2011, 11:26:09 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

@scorpionchik  :lol:  better yet I am part of the hoax.  :lol:

me too  :oops:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Andrea

March 12, 2011, 12:43:39 AM
I do not like that hoax investigation sometimes messes up with politics. Better not to touch subjects that no one is competent to discuss. Michael's hoax has nothing to do with politics.

I hear what you're saying and respect your opinion BUT I think it's premature to discount what Michael's hoax has to do with.  His "death" was heard 'round the world and the same will be said for his return and he is aware of his worldwide impact and influence on things other than music/popculture/etc.  I don't think his hoax is for his own personal glory or purely for vengeance against the media (although that part probably has something to do with it).  Enter politics.  I think Michael is aware the world is far from perfect and has always had a vantage point to see the world beyond what the average person does.  He has met world leaders and helped the sick and starving.  He's seen what the rich have and what the poor don't have and has always been very charitable with his own riches.  So if he feels he can "make that change" then getting political is unavoidable, in my opinion.  I honestly think he's just too smart to leave out something so important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2011, 02:33:44 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"

I hear what you're saying and respect your opinion BUT I think it's premature to discount what Michael's hoax has to do with.  His "death" was heard 'round the world and the same will be said for his return and he is aware of his worldwide impact and influence on things other than music/popculture/etc.  I don't think his hoax is for his own personal glory or purely for vengeance against the media (although that part probably has something to do with it).  Enter politics.  I think Michael is aware the world is far from perfect and has always had a vantage point to see the world beyond what the average person does.  He has met world leaders and helped the sick and starving.  He's seen what the rich have and what the poor don't have and has always been very charitable with his own riches.  So if he feels he can "make that change" then getting political is unavoidable, in my opinion.  I honestly think he's just too smart to leave out something so important.

Yeah, and presidents of all coutries will appoint a summit to "make that change".
Michael is rare type of almost ideal person. And as a singer his job is spread good message to people. He could not sing "kill, destroy, rape, rob each other", right? So, what Michael means is "if everyone look at yourself in the mirror and change to good, the world will automatically change to good". MJ means change through social relationship. Michael very smart and understands that his songs do not directly touch politicians or criminals of any country and they do not give a shit what he sings, unfortunately.IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 12, 2011, 09:31:39 AM
We do not know what this hoax is about.
And as politics influences almost everything in this world, it is very possible that Michael's hoax has something to do with politics too.

It is better to be open-minded. But as there are quite many members here, I think we can afford not to follow all kind of theories.

IMO if you don't want to connect the hoax with politics, then don't do it. Don't read those threads.
For me it's the number-theory which I don't follow, as IMO it's too far-fetched. But it doesn't bother me that other members find it important, as it doesn't hurt me. Maybe they really find something. Or if not, than that's okay too.

Together we can concentrate on many-many fields, and that's good. I find ourselves a good team, and team work is profitable, isn't it?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

March 12, 2011, 10:16:30 AM
Politics is an illusion, so why do you say "[..] no one is competent to discuss"?
I think that's what's great with this forum, we are free to talk about that kind of topic, because we are not sheeps. I don't think it is has something to do with Michael, but it could be.. so..if someone feels uncomfortable with that kind of thread, they are free to check other ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

March 12, 2011, 01:11:58 PM
Quote from: "ROFL"
Politics is an illusion, so why do you say "[..] no one is competent to discuss"?
I think that's what's great with this forum, we are free to talk about that kind of topic, because we are not sheeps. I don't think it is has something to do with Michael, but it could be.. so..if someone feels uncomfortable with that kind of thread, they are free to check other ones.

ROFL, Politics associated very close to prostitution. If we are not in it, then the talk is speculation only. Everyone certainly free to chose subject, but when people here talk about politics, then DO NOT TALK ONLY ABOUT AMERICA's politics, or even worse BLAME America.
Michael's hoax I am pretty sure has to do with MONEY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

ROFL

March 12, 2011, 02:12:21 PM
Quote from: "ROFL"
Politic is an illusion, so why do you say "[..] no one is competent to discuss"?

ROFL, Politics associated very close to prostitution. If we are not in it, then the talk is speculation only. Everyone certainly free to chose subject, but when people here talk about politics, then DO NOT TALK ONLY ABOUT AMERICA's politics, or even worse BLAME America.
Michael's hoax I am pretty sure has to do with MONEY.
Im free to talk about America if I want to, once again, we are talking about the Government, not "americans"..Free speech, right? Right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

March 12, 2011, 03:45:30 PM
It seems like the people that have the biggest problem with the US are those that don't live there. I don't get it. I don't sit and complain about other countries and their policies. It's none of my business, because I don't live there.  It seems like many people hate the US until they need their help. Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

ROFL

March 12, 2011, 03:54:31 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
It seems like the people that have the biggest problem with the US are those that don't live there. I don't get it. I don't sit and complain about other countries and their policies. It's none of my business, because I don't live there.  It seems like many people hate the US until they need their help. Just my opinion.
Who are you talking about? Nobodys hating the US, it's not because we criticize the government that it means we hate the country and its people
I can only speak for myself, i don't believe in any government of any country, my own country included. However the USA have a lot of power and they "dominate the world" so obviously there's more to say about this particular country, since they "lead" the world.
I think some people have a hard time admitting there's something wrong going on in their government.
Anyway, i think we are going off topic. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and Everyone is free to talk about politics and if you can't accept it, then Im sorry but it doesnt go against the forum's rules.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal