Michael J Pan is such a very interesting name. When I first heard of it, I couldn't find him anywhere else like Facebook and etc. So I do believe that MJ Pan can be a name that Michael uses. Is he a production engineer? I think he is more involved with the film than just a production engineer. Maybe he wanted them to write that he was a production engineer because it could be too obvious if they wrote "the director" or "the writer" etc. You know what I'm saying? It can be a little trick not to make it too obvious. And thank you for the research TheMoon. :)

Well, the name Michael J Pan started appearing since '07 and he's only named in eight movies. And its only in Tom McGrath movies  :lol:  :lol:, either Tom feels really bad for this guy or there is much more to this. I can't find any relationships between MJ and Tom McGrath at all.It could possibly be a "Cascio" type situation, because MJ has many friendships that are never exposed to mainstream media. Brad Pitt plays Metro Man's voice, and interestingly enough is a fan of MJ (possibly more). How close, I cannot say, but they are both very passionate about humanitarian work :). Brad Pitt wanted to buy Neverland supposedly in 2007 when Michael had left for Bahrain. And Brad has also been very open about his looove for Michael before and after the "death day". I love the picture here because this was taken of Brad in 2005 during MJ's trial when it wasn't 'cool' to like Michael (which i applaud him for it  :D ), its cute and I have the same shirt in white: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "TheMoonIsDancing"

Michael J Pan is such a very interesting name. When I first heard of it, I couldn't find him anywhere else like Facebook and etc. So I do believe that MJ Pan can be a name that Michael uses. Is he a production engineer? I think he is more involved with the film than just a production engineer. Maybe he wanted them to write that he was a production engineer because it could be too obvious if they wrote "the director" or "the writer" etc. You know what I'm saying? It can be a little trick not to make it too obvious. And thank you for the research TheMoon. :)

Well, the name Michael J Pan started appearing since '07 and he's only named in eight movies. And its only in Tom McGrath movies  :lol:  :lol:, either Tom feels really bad for this guy or there is much more to this. I can't find any relationships between MJ and Tom McGrath at all.It could possibly be a "Cascio" type situation, because MJ has many friendships that are never exposed to mainstream media. Brad Pitt plays Metro Man's voice, and interestingly enough is a fan of MJ (possibly more). How close, I cannot say, but they are both very passionate about humanitarian work :). Brad Pitt wanted to buy Neverland supposedly in 2007 when Michael had left for Bahrain. And Brad has also been very open about his looove for Michael before and after the "death day". I love the picture here because this was taken of Brad in 2005 during MJ's trial when it wasn't 'cool' to like Michael (which i applaud him for it  :D ), its cute and I have the same shirt in white: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh wow. I LOVE Brad Pitt but I've never ever heard that he was a Michael fan. And he wore that t-shirt, what a nice guy he is. Now I love him more. :) Thank you for sharing this with us TheMoon. I learned something new thanks to you. :) And I do agree with you about the Cascio type relation with MJ and Tom McGrath. That is so possible and Brad Pitt was the voice of Metroman. All so related.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In the actual movie they have him under Technical Lead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The BEST clue though is in one of Michael's drawings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "simalves"
The BEST clue though is in one of Michael's drawings.

WOW!!! Michael drew this one?  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions