Re: The Trial- The Key to the Hoax
March 13, 2011, 12:56:52 PM
Quote from: "liegi"
AllinGoodTime,
Yes, I agree. It's going to be ugly no matter what.  Many people have looked back at his past efforts such as Moonwalker, Ghosts and Thriller where he does return after "leaving".  This seems to be a theme in Michael's work.  What I am thinking is that somehow he was "allowed" to take this break by the powers that be.  I am not good at thinking outside the box, but it could be something wild that we would never have concocted in our wildest dreams and certainly we have had our share of theories.  
However, nothing will convince me he is truly gone. He has left behind enough clues to dispel any thoughts to the contrary (the general public which gathers its information from television is convinced otherwise).  Perhaps he is going to "expose" the fallacy of televised news?  But how?

True, but also the hoax itself makes the TV news look bad.  Noone did their homework, they took the story and ran.  Just as now when the obvious flaws are shown as to why he could still be alive, they don't report that.  People take at face value what comes through their tv's and never question it's legitimacy.  

If he wanted a break, I think he could of done it an easier way.  Afterall this MJ we are talking about.  Buy an island, tan, relax, drink ritas til you really die.  lol

I have entertained the thought of something even crazier.  But I get stuck on the "stage" to deliver and timing of such.  To continue "hoaxing" doesn;t make sense to me.  The longer it goes the more irrelevant he becomes.  The "power" fades with time.

Trial=stage, Stage=attention, Attention=power----Timing....hmmm
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...
Captain Hook: He\'s back!

liegi

March 13, 2011, 01:04:42 PM
So it's a build-up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2011, 01:24:57 PM
Exactly.  

Clock strikes 12.

Buck stops here.

Of course, personally I want this to end as do many others.  My sanity is gone and honestly can't do this much longer.  If I am wrong, which I may be, and the time is not now I will continue to believe he is alive and if/when he returns I will be happy.  I just can't keep investing in my hopes and dreams that all this was for a reason and my faith was justicified.  I do believe there is a reason but I also hope the time to learn it is near.  TS "end is near" and timing are what my hat hangs on now.  Hard-headed, foolish and hopeful I may be, but if not now why?  What more can be accomplished by continuing the hoax?  The stage is set but will he show up to perform?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out, and the flowers are all in bloom...

liegi

March 13, 2011, 01:41:38 PM
Another thing that could have happened is that he was going to reappear and then....something went wrong. Remember the first year anniversary of his death and what a big deal was made of the family going to Forest Lawn?  I think he was going to be "resurrected" and then it was decided it was not the right time. Now too much time has passed. It is beyond me to think that suddenly he is going to be alive again and everything will be normal. Perhaps a video will be leaked like the one of MJ stepping into the van which was then publicly debunked (why was THAT necessary?).
This is driving me insane too. Especially on cold rainy days when I am nursing a bad cold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2011, 01:46:19 PM
Sigh---I supose this is theraputic for me.  I get to put down what I am thinking even if I'm alone on this...LOL

I have probably stated my reasoning to the point there is nothing left to say.  So this may be the last of my theroies/thoughts.

In the past as we discussed possible returns and why it semed/seems to make sense at the time, as I look back at some of those I can not come up more than couple reason why they may have/had been true.

New years, Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary all seemed like good times, however other than the nostalga factor, these time don't carry the attention that the trial will bring.  As in my previous posts for reasons why the trial is the "perfect" venue, none of those said reasons could be applied to our previous "guesses" as to when.  Which is why it is unique, which is why at least in my mind there will be no better time.  

And if I'm wrong so be it.  I am not try to predict anything just pointing out why and what the trial has the ability to do in the scheme.

So thanks all for letting me babble.  I will ponder further on stuff with you if want as it has been fun to do so. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2011, 01:52:16 PM
Quote from: "liegi"
Another thing that could have happened is that he was going to reappear and then....something went wrong. Remember the first year anniversary of his death and what a big deal was made of the family going to Forest Lawn?  I think he was going to be "resurrected" and then it was decided it was not the right time. Now too much time has passed. It is beyond me to think that suddenly he is going to be alive again and everything will be normal. Perhaps a video will be leaked like the one of MJ stepping into the van which was then publicly debunked (why was THAT necessary?).
This is driving me insane too. Especially on cold rainy days when I am nursing a bad cold.

LOL nothing is normal with MJ.

A resurrection is "neat" but who is watching?  Another video leak will only be debunked again.  A trial however, will be watched and can't be debunked.  When lightning strikes it does not go "sqweek", it goes BAM.  And it gets your attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

March 13, 2011, 02:11:08 PM
True!!! I'm hoping for the BAM!!!! We as believers need it, but also the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 13, 2011, 02:11:45 PM
go back to the "death" day.  Wasn't it like a reality TV show.  The ambo and it's slow leaving, getting to the hospital, the news conference, parading his body to the copter, flying with door open so all could see, loading the surfboard into the van....it was GREAT tv! We were captivated, consumed and wanted more.  Which what a good show does.  And that provides an audience.  An audience sells more commercials(super bowl), has the ability to reach all walks of life, which in turn gives you ratings.  Connect the dots, part 2 of the show starts soon.  Other than that day has MJ gotten that much exposure post-death?  Nope.  Til....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

March 13, 2011, 02:16:53 PM
And no one like Michael can capture an audience.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions