[youtube:1qcbqhsm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJxGIkhAerg[/youtube:1qcbqhsm]

"Himesh Reshammiya marks his international debut in French director Christopher Lenoir's film A*, based on Michael Jackson's death

Recently there was a buzz in the industry that Himesh Reshammiya was about to embark on an international debut.

Well, Reshammiya has not only signed and sealed the international deal with French director Christopher Lenoir, but has also completed shooting for the movie.

The film, called A*, which is reportedly based on the death of pop icon Michael Jackson, will feature Reshammiya essaying the character of Sidharth Patel.

Our source tells us, "The makers of the film have come up with a unique strategy and have just released the promo of the film on the web. In the promo of A*, the mysterious circumstances leading to the death of a superstar has an uncanny resemblance to Michael Jackson's death. Himesh has already shot for the film.

He was selected by producers ARI Films and director Christopher Lenoir, who felt that he would best suit the part of Sidharth Patel, the only Indian actor in the film.

Himesh's character, Sidharth, is an Indian musician mesmerized by the superstar."

The source adds, "While everyone thought that Himesh is down and out, he has now surprised everyone with a film, which is sure to make headlines all over, especially in India due to its controversial subject." Despite repeated attempts to contact Christopher Lenoir and Reshammiya, they remained unavailable for comment.

MJ's controversial death

On June 25, 2009 - MJ died after he suffered cardiac arrest, at his home. His personal physician, Conrad Murray, said he found Jackson in his room with a faint pulse, and so he administered CPR, however to no avail.

Initial reports discussed the possible role of painkillers in Jackson's death. He reportedly took medication for insomnia.

July 08, 2009 - MJ's death certificate was issued by the Public Health Officials, who referred to cause of death as "deferred".

August 28, 2009 - The Los Angeles County Coroner declared Jackson's death a homicide caused by the combination of drugs in his body. Before his death, Jackson reportedly had been administered Propofol, along with two anti-anxiety medicines.

Law enforcement officials investigated Jackson's personal physician, Conrad Murray, who told investigators that he had been trying to wean Jackson off Propofol.

Some statements described Murray using a non-standard CPR technique on Jackson. During the tape of the emergency call, released on June 26, the doctor was described as administering CPR on a bed, not on a hard surface such as a floor, which would be standard practice."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Himesh's 'A * Is Killed' based on Michael Jackson's murder?
By Joginder Tuteja, March 14, 2011 - 11:13 IST

Himesh Reshammiya Himesh Reshammiya is back. And this time around, it is pretty much with a bang. Just when the world was wondering that where had the man disappeared, it has now been revealed that he was quietly making progress on his next film. And this time around it is an international project no less which is titled A * Is Killed (where * stands for STAR). The film is produced by Arifilms and directed by Christophe Lenoir.

While the announcement by itself was enough to make many stand up and take notice, what has further turned out to be shocking is the film's first promo. Those who have had a dekko at it are pretty much sure that A * Is Killed is based on the murder of, hold your breath, none less than Micheal Jackson.

"It is clear that the film is making obvious references to Michaeal Jackson", says a source, "Even though no names are taken, the 100 second promo gives out all the signals indicating that the story is about Jackson who was found dead under mysterious circumstances in June 2009. The film by itself gives the feel of a chilling dramatic thriller."

The teaser, which is currently available online, has a few shots from the film interspersed with quotes/snippets from friends, supporters and family members of the killed superstar, all of whom are expressing a sense of disbelief that the man is not amidst them any more. A * Is Killed is said to be taking on from this point on and seemingly unfolds truth behind this murder.

So where does Himesh Reshammiya come into picture? Well, he plays the character of Sidharth Patel, who is an Indian musician mesmerized by the superstar who gets killed. The promo established his importance to the film's plot as he is shown as the man who takes his own course to unveil the truth.

As per sources, Himesh (who by the way is the only Indian actor in this international project) was selected by the producer Arifilms and director Christophe Lenoir because they felt that he really suited the part of Sidharth Patel. Though further details are awaited around the film and it has to be seen whether Himesh's international venture goes on to hit the bull's eye, A * Is Killed is all set to open the Pandora's box as it would well compel viewers worldwide to think about who actually killed Jackson.

Despite repeated attempts, producers Arifilms and director Christophe Lenoir were unavailable for comment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

Thank you for sharing this with us. I was wondering when the movies would start surfacing. It will be interesting to see if the  Estate or Michael's family make comment and what they say. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

WOW! My jaw dropped down!
 :shock:  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

rasyte

wow.. creepy.. :?  

since I'm strong believer I'm now feeling like I just saw how they buried Michael alive..  :?  
if you guys understand what i mean.. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks for sharing....How can they make a movie based on A murder theory, when this is just heresay, not fact??  There is still an awaiting trial and a jury hasn't been selected yet.  This movie could influence a jurors opinion.. :?  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

@2good2btrue I agree with you. The trial hasn't begun yet and they do a movie? Based on what? Speculations?  We do not even know the outcome , if it is a murder or not. (figure of speech) he is not dead.  :lol: It does not make sense. I wonder who will play Michael? Could this be another clue from Michael? Or could it be a movie from Michael? blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Remember that this is not a Michael Jackson movie and the lead character is not Michael, it is just based on the scenario of his death, if he was murdered. It's made like a docu-drama, with 'action' sequences in dispersed with 'interviews and newsreel' and is billed as a 'chilling thriller and drama'. It obviously wasn't going to be long before someone would use the story of Michael's death to make up a movie, being as there has been so much detail released (although not complete in any way) about the circumstances; the writer of this movie just had to fill in the gaps really to create his own version of the events and come up with different names for characters.

The similarities in the film that we can see in the trailer, to the story of the events that we have about Michael's death, are more or less exact; even down to the interviews and newsreel reports and the fact that the lead character died of cardiac arrest in suspicious circumstances after having been given propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

WOW, was already waiting for something like this to appear. :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

This is Bollywood, this is Bollywood tonight..... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Many Thanks for Sharing
hmmmm....:|  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"

LMAO :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Quote from: "sunrise"
Quote from: "Gema"

LMAO :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He disappeared without a trace making us guess on his next project and he is back with a bang leaving us speechless now. Yes, Himesh Reshammiya’s previous movies might have not worked better results for him. But this time, he is quite confident of grabbing global attention. The first look teaser of ‘A * is Killed’ (The sign * referring to ‘Star’) has enthralled the viewers for its stunning visuals. Touted to be a murder-drama, the film revolves around the death of a world-famous musician that leaves an Indian musician (played by Himesh) to unravel the mystery.

Take a look into the film’s teaser and you’ll guess the source of inspiration. It’s none other than Michael Jackson who was found dead under mysterious scenarios before couple of years.  The international film is produced by Arifilms and is directed by Christophe Lenoir.

However when approached the closer sources of Christophe Lenoir regarding the clarifications, they remain tightlipped and unavailable for comments
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                 heres the trailer obvious really
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login heres some more info on this guy just wondered if michael ever had any connections to him via the music or film industry?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions