everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

The war over Michael Jackson's family house has just heated up ... because legal docs have just been filed with the court claiming La Toya Jackson .... NOT the Michael Jackson Estate ...  may actually own the home.

Alejandra Jackson -- the baby mama of Randy and Jermaine -- has been living at the house with her kids, and the estate is going to court Tuesday trying to evict her.

In new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Alejandra's lawyer claims Michael may have held the property in joint tenancy with La Toya, so when Michael died his interest in the house would have automatically gone to La Toya.

We checked the records of the L.A. County Recorder, and the title is currently held as Michael Jackson J Decd [deceased].  And Michael Kane, Michael's business manager,  is listed as a co-owner.  La Toya's name is never mentioned.

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine Jackson is trying to evict Alejandra and her kids.

We'll be at the hearing tomorrow.
 :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

:roll: again family business :?
so when Michael died his interest in the house would have automatically gone to La Toya
La Toya's name is never mentioned

.. his interest in the house didn't go to La Toya, because Michael didn't die.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

What next??? Nothing else will surprise me  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

The Toya ?,.. :shock:  from when and by that now this 8-)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Now Latoya joined the club? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"
so when Michael died his interest in the house would have automatically gone to La Toya

Yeah exactly.lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We checked the records of the L.A. County Recorder, and the title is currently held as Michael Jackson J Decd [deceased]."

So there was filed doc. to the County Recorder to change title due to death. This is not a good news.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
"We checked the records of the L.A. County Recorder, and the title is currently held as Michael Jackson J Decd [deceased]."

So there was filed doc. to the County Recorder to change title due to death. This is not a good news.

But it didn't say that the title had been changed, just that it had MJ as decd. It says the title is currently held as Michael Jackson J Decd. My question is how can a dead person own property?  Maybe there's a logical explanation because I am not familiar with property laws.

n new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Alejandra's lawyer claims Michael may have held the property in joint tenancy with La Toya, so when Michael died his interest in the house would have automatically gone to La Toya.

We checked the records of the L.A. County Recorder, and the title is currently held as Michael Jackson J Decd [deceased]. And Michael Kane, Michael's business manager, is listed as a co-owner. La Toya's name is never mentioned.

So, thinking through what TMZ says - if LaToya is NOT on the title, but MJ's business manager is...and "if" MJ is dead (we know otherwise) than the house belongs to the business manager? Wow. Why would MJ put the title in his business manager's name? That doesn't make sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJhasSpoken

Why does it say Michael Jackson J wouldn't they put Michael J Jackson...because if I didn't know any better I would think J on the end would stand for Jr or something. But anyway even though TMZ is implying La Toya doesn't not own the family home, why did they use La Toya's name? Couldn't they of said we heard Janet owns it or one of the brothers?..also where did this article of La Toya supposedly owning it come from? was it TMZ first? Because nearly all things MJ, TMZ is quoted in other articles or websites.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Alejandra's lawyer claims Michael may have held the property in joint tenancy with La Toya"

Yeah, big news  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anyone knows what does this means? Are they sponsoring some articles now? There are others with this, but not all of them.

It redirects to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

L.A. criminal defense attorney Mickey Haller signs on to defend slick, suave playboy real estate agent Louis Roulet. Roulet has been charged with assault, and his overbearing mother will do anything to clear the son's name. Cost is no issue - Mickey has his first high-paying client in years. Digging into the case, Mickey and P.I. Raul Levin reveal a blacker picture of Roulet's personality and evidence of a sinister past. Another sudden death and new links to a notorious double-homicide, make Mickey question if he's finally in over his head. His pursuit becomes a question of morality and a even a question of his own mortality.

The lawyer has spent all his professional life afraid that he wouldn't recognize innocence if it stood right in front of him. What he should have been on the watch for was evil, evil as pure as a flame.

The setting here is the lawyers mobile "office" (back seat of a Lincoln towncar) involving actual events and locations in L.A. This story emerged and grew after author Connelly once met a real-life "back seat" lawyer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

The house
Quote from: "everlastinglove_MJ"

That´s right! :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

If MJ and LaToya owns the property jointly, LaToya has a say in what go on with the property. Both needs to sign and agree on the same, if not, the differences can be solved in a court of law, and both are held responsible for costs related to the property.

Is LaToya owing part of it? have we seen the contract?

This story with Alejandra is intriguing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

But it didn't say that the title had been changed, just that it had MJ as decd. It says the title is currently held as Michael Jackson J Decd. My question is how can a dead person own property?  Maybe there's a logical explanation because I am not familiar with property laws.
n new legal docs, obtained by TMZ, Alejandra's lawyer claims Michael may have held the property in joint tenancy with La Toya, so when Michael died his interest in the house would have automatically gone to La Toya.
We checked the records of the L.A. County Recorder, and the title is currently held as Michael Jackson J Decd [deceased]. And Michael Kane, Michael's business manager, is listed as a co-owner. La Toya's name is never mentioned.
So, thinking through what TMZ says - if LaToya is NOT on the title, but MJ's business manager is...and "if" MJ is dead (we know otherwise) than the house belongs to the business manager? Wow. Why would MJ put the title in his business manager's name? That doesn't make sense to me.

The fact that business manager is co-owner is strange. To your question, title changes when it is transferred to another person (through sale or gift for exmp.). But since one of the owners dead and there is another co-owner, title reads as it says above. When co-owner also dies, property will go to probation to the court if there is no living trust, and will wait of its destiny through long process.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

This is only a  hypothetical speaking. Would you think that maybe  just maybe Latoya is the manager? I am just wondering. It does not make sense, that the house goes to the manager. Why??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal