• Show only replies by fordtocarr

Jackie on NOW

• on: March 14, 2011, 10:12:39 PM
Jackie on internet radio in 5 min.
http://www.urbansoulradio.fm/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove

Re: Jackie on NOW

• on: March 14, 2011, 10:16:58 PM
Thank you for the info fordtocarr. Let's go and listen what he says.

Offline fordtocarr

• Hoaxer

• on: March 14, 2011, 10:32:05 PM
In regards to them asking how he's doing dealing with losing Michael, he says,  it's a hard "loss" for any family, he said "everything is turning out alright right now".
He sounds like a great guy.  Sounds young...geez, he must be about 60!
Won't say who's going to sing on his next record. ;)
(talked about a huge fan in detroit...must be ME...I'm in Michgan!!! lol)
Jackson reunion?
"after all bros are done touring"
 " they could get down with it"...hummm
Talked about wanting to put some of Michael's thoughts in it and found the perfect piece to do that ...
I thought he put some of Michael in it,
But those lyrics, sure speak of what's happening now with "We know what's going on" and Michael's messages he always have.
I guess it's alright for him to use Michael's voice.  Of course Michael would let his bro send out his message.  It's about making a change in the world...

Offline fordtocarr

• Hoaxer

• on: March 14, 2011, 10:40:39 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Thank you for the info fordtocarr. Let's go and listen what he says.

What did you think PureLove?

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove

• on: March 14, 2011, 11:17:59 PM
Well I wasn't expecting a slip-up like Jermaine makes :lol: He is so unique in giving up the slip-ups :lol: I HATE to hear questions like how they cope with MJ's loss. I do know that the family can not slip-up or give out clues all the time but still... And I hate to hear when people mention him as "Late" King of Pop. But what can I say? He is still "dead" to the world and the family needs to behave and don't give out too many clues to make it too obvious. I think Jackie's song tells it all like you wrote fordtocarr. They Know What's Going On! ;)

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show only replies by sweetsunsetwithMJ

• on: March 10, 2013, 08:05:26 PM
Sorry I posted it here because I didn't know where to post it, Jackie retweeted this tweet where the lady is talking about Michael is present tense:

Pam .. ‏@ITZ_pamelitis         Mar 7                 
@JackieJackson5 Wow, just WOW! My mum and I are still flabbergasted! And I know for sure Michael is very proud of his brothers!

https://twitter.com/JackieJackson5

« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 08:06:53 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

• on: March 11, 2013, 04:15:41 AM
Thanks, and this one also:

Shaun Murphy ‏@ShaunMurphy16
@JackieJackson5 Saw u on sunday, still can't believe how brilliant u guys are, Michael would be proud and I know he was on stage with you!

It's probably pure coincidence but...

Jackie Jackson ‏@JackieJackson5                                         Mar 8
I'm a cookie monster! Oatmeal raisin, windmill cookies and Hammertaschen are my favorite cookies

Front sent this Nov 8, 2012;  4 months ago exactly.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg428444.html#msg428444

What about this one:
Marko Senli ‏@msenli                                                                 Mar 9
@JackieJackson5 thnks for a great evening at the HMH in Amsterdam! You guys rocked! pic.twitter.com/DoEPds6m2f

Front posted this pic on May 9, 2012; 10 months ago.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg402477.html#msg402477

Front's whole introduction to the letter N, may have been hinting to the Netherlands. Follow the brick road. Now with the Oz movie playing right now, it all seems to be coming together.

He posted in the Omer Bhatti thread, which means the N might have referred to Norway, but it could have had future other meaning as well.
Did anyone see him live on Ustream a few minutes ago? :lol:

Re: yellow brick road…..

Might want to check your local bookstore for a  world atlas and HIStorical reference books. Flip to the country index and look under "N".

Where the end of one road starts----> another one begins………….
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,10883.msg337276.html#msg337276

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg338669.html#msg338669

Offline Do

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Do

• on: March 11, 2013, 09:38:44 AM

@JackieJackson5 Saw u on sunday, still can't believe how brilliant u guys are, Michael would be proud and I know he was on stage with you!

It's probably pure coincidence but...

Jackie Jackson ‏@JackieJackson5                                         Mar 8
I'm a cookie monster! Oatmeal raisin, windmill cookies and Hammertaschen are my favorite cookies

Front sent this Nov 8, 2012;  4 months ago exactly.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg428444.html#msg428444

What about this one:
Marko Senli ‏@msenli                                                                 Mar 9
@JackieJackson5 thnks for a great evening at the HMH in Amsterdam! You guys rocked! pic.twitter.com/DoEPds6m2f

Front posted this pic on May 9, 2012; 10 months ago.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg402477.html#msg402477

Front's whole introduction to the letter N, may have been hinting to the Netherlands. Follow the brick road. Now with the Oz movie playing right now, it all seems to be coming together.

He posted in the Omer Bhatti thread, which means the N might have referred to Norway, but it could have had future other meaning as well.
Did anyone see him live on Ustream a few minutes ago? :lol:

Re: yellow brick road…..

Might want to check your local bookstore for a  world atlas and HIStorical reference books. Flip to the country index and look under "N".

Where the end of one road starts----> another one begins………….
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,10883.msg337276.html#msg337276

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg338669.html#msg338669

The picture with cookiemonster holding the 'N' > The Netherlands.
Windmillcookies are also from The Netherlands!
Plus Jermaine is going on stage with Andre Rieu this summer at De Vrijthof in Maastricht (also The Netherlands).
Wow, don't know what to think!

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

• Hoaxer

• on: March 11, 2013, 10:54:18 AM
Furthermore the two girls that opened this site after the request of the so called "BOB"  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused: are from The Nederlands.  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_lol: Hi Souza!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:55:13 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ »

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer

• on: March 11, 2013, 04:28:34 PM
KEY -- players, timing, places, clues?

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie

• on: March 11, 2013, 06:04:18 PM
Sorry I posted it here because I didn't know where to post it, Jackie retweeted this tweet where the lady is talking about Michael is present tense:

Pam .. ‏@ITZ_pamelitis         Mar 7                 
@JackieJackson5 Wow, just WOW! My mum and I are still flabbergasted! And I know for sure Michael is very proud of his brothers!

https://twitter.com/JackieJackson5

:affraid: :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_razz:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan
    • Show only replies by everlastinglove_MJ

• on: March 11, 2013, 06:39:48 PM
Love the connections to the Netherlands here :icon_razz:

Maybe there was a sort of Jackson brothers reunion last weekend in Amsterdam, I mean the Unity tour show in HMH on March 7 and the MJ Immortal WT show in the Ziggo Dome on March 8, 9 and 10, all these shows were in the Arena area.

Prob just a coincidence, but I like the thought.
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline ShyBleuEyes

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ShyBleuEyes

• on: March 11, 2013, 07:57:10 PM
Love the connections to the Netherlands here :icon_razz:

Maybe there was a sort of Jackson brothers reunion last weekend in Amsterdam, I mean the Unity tour show in HMH on March 7 and the MJ Immortal WT show in the Ziggo Dome on March 8, 9 and 10, all these shows were in the Arena area.

Prob just a coincidence, but I like the thought.

:woohoo2: yeah! me too.
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

• on: March 11, 2013, 09:13:08 PM
Furthermore the two girls that opened this site after the request of the so called "BOB"  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused: are from The Nederlands.  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_lol: Hi Souza!!

Yes, where is  Souza :suspect: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2013, 12:16:39 AM
Souza, did you go see them perform?

Front, the day after the Amsterdam t-shirt, said:
B-ottled
A-msterdam
M-ojo
Of course he would know their future schedule.

Offline diggyon

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by diggyon

• on: March 12, 2013, 08:33:18 AM
Wouldn't it be dangerous to point out Amsterdam while MJ is on hiding????
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2013, 10:35:55 AM

Diggy we have been almost 4 years pointing out different places where Michael might have been on hiding, for instance: Neverland, Calabassas, Ireland, Romanian Castle, Dubai, Bahamas, even Pearl has said that he might have been in Madrid because she thinks Pablo the dancer is Michael  :icon_mrgreen: and nobody has caught him yet  :icon_geek:

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2013, 02:58:52 PM
Reminds me of the movie, 'Catch me if you can', which is one of my all time favorite movies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFj3OXVL_wQ[/youtube]

• Hoaxer

• on: March 12, 2013, 06:14:29 PM
Reminds me of the movie, 'Catch me if you can', which is one of my all time favorite movies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFj3OXVL_wQ[/youtube]

If Michael is reading here he is probably cracking up  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie

• on: March 12, 2013, 06:51:36 PM
@ sweetsunsetwithMJ   If Michael is reading here he is probably cracking up

I think the same !!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_lol:

LOVE YOU MORE

Offline Front

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Front

• on: March 12, 2013, 06:52:14 PM

Diggy we have been almost 4 years pointing out different places where Michael might have been on hiding, for instance: Neverland, Calabassas, Ireland, Romanian Castle, Dubai, Bahamas, even Pearl has said that he might have been in Madrid because she thinks Pablo the dancer is Michael  :icon_mrgreen: and nobody has caught him yet  :icon_geek:

….and never WILL!

MJ has those buffoons running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs buzzed up on crack, trying to sniff out their own sh^t.

Like I said----> falling right into the TRASH…..ugh, I mean TRAP. 

:ghsdf:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 07:03:17 PM by Front »

Online Andrea

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Andrea

• on: March 12, 2013, 07:56:49 PM

….and never WILL!

MJ has those buffoons running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs buzzed up on crack, trying to sniff out their own sh^t.

Having them look somewhere he's not, maybe?  Combined with protection from above.   :icon_question:

I'm curious as to who the buffoons are - hoax investigators (  :icon_lol: ) or those who would physically pursue MJ for nefarious reasons.  :icon_bounce:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 07:58:20 PM by Andrea »

Offline chappie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by chappie

• on: March 12, 2013, 08:03:11 PM
Vertaling/translation for trap is stairs or kick.
Tis maar hoe je het bekijkt.
 :judge-smiley:
Kick in the asssss
One rabbit's half way up the stairs is another rabbit's half way down. :ghsdf:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88d0R_AeEt4

Offline Faithad777

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Faithad777

• on: March 12, 2013, 09:40:57 PM
I agree, and I've posted before, that Michael is very powerful, very resourceful and very intelligent.  Thank you Front for your reassurance about Michael's safety.
It is long overdue for these "buffoons" to run around in circles, and fall right into Michael's TRAP as you've put it...........  Karma is a scary thing for those whose deeds are inhumane ................ (Referring to "Buffoons" like Sneddon, Randy Phillips, and all the others)

Offline wishingstar

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by wishingstar

• on: March 12, 2013, 09:43:00 PM

….and never WILL!

Having them look somewhere he's not, maybe?  Combined with protection from above.   :icon_question:

I'm curious as to who the buffoons are - hoax investigators (  :icon_lol: ) or those who would physically pursue MJ for nefarious reasons.  :icon_bounce:

Yeah, Andrea, I'd sure like to know who he's calling buffoons.  'Cause from where I am sitting it sure sounds like he's calling hoaxers that.  I really hope, Front, you are not.  We might be called many things, including crazy, out-there, nuts....however, we are anything but buffoons.  If we amuse you in a clown-like manner, Front, I suggest you take the metaphorical mask off and look in the mirror.  You have been along this adventure ride as well......nobody here, including you dear Mr. Front, are buffoons.  Now, if you are talking about the ever-sniffing media hounds.....go for it, buffoon away. 
I myself could care less where in world Michael is.  I am good with just the, "is" part...if you get what I mean.  As for the media hounds....have they been running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs?  I guess they have really....if you look at every MJ related news story they have reported on since June 25....they really are buzzed up.  If some small obscure story comes about, they (the media) are on it like flies on sh^t.  I'd say if Mj shows up...they are going to look pretty stupid. 
So, are we falling into the trash, Front......oh, I mean trap...or is it someone else you are referring to? 

No harsh feelings, Front......just want to know where you stand on things.......
Blessings