diggyon

Re: Jackie on NOW
March 12, 2013, 07:33:18 AM
Wouldn't it be dangerous to point out Amsterdam while MJ is on hiding????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 12, 2013, 09:35:55 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Diggy we have been almost 4 years pointing out different places where Michael might have been on hiding, for instance: Neverland, Calabassas, Ireland, Romanian Castle, Dubai, Bahamas, even Pearl has said that he might have been in Madrid because she thinks Pablo the dancer is Michael  :icon_mrgreen: and nobody has caught him yet  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MJonmind

March 12, 2013, 01:58:52 PM
Reminds me of the movie, 'Catch me if you can', which is one of my all time favorite movies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFj3OXVL_wQ[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
March 12, 2013, 05:14:29 PM
Reminds me of the movie, 'Catch me if you can', which is one of my all time favorite movies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFj3OXVL_wQ[/youtube]

If Michael is reading here he is probably cracking up  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
March 12, 2013, 05:51:36 PM
@ sweetsunsetwithMJ   If Michael is reading here he is probably cracking up

I think the same !!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Front

March 12, 2013, 05:52:14 PM

Diggy we have been almost 4 years pointing out different places where Michael might have been on hiding, for instance: Neverland, Calabassas, Ireland, Romanian Castle, Dubai, Bahamas, even Pearl has said that he might have been in Madrid because she thinks Pablo the dancer is Michael  :icon_mrgreen: and nobody has caught him yet  :icon_geek:

….and never WILL!

MJ has those buffoons running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs buzzed up on crack, trying to sniff out their own sh^t.

Like I said----> falling right into the TRASH…..ugh, I mean TRAP. 

:ghsdf:
Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:03:17 PM by Front
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 12, 2013, 06:56:49 PM

….and never WILL!

MJ has those buffoons running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs buzzed up on crack, trying to sniff out their own sh^t.

Having them look somewhere he's not, maybe?  Combined with protection from above.   :icon_question:

I'm curious as to who the buffoons are - hoax investigators (  :icon_lol: ) or those who would physically pursue MJ for nefarious reasons.  :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:58:20 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2013, 07:03:11 PM
Vertaling/translation for trap is stairs or kick.
Tis maar hoe je het bekijkt.
 :judge-smiley:
Kick in the asssss
One rabbit's half way up the stairs is another rabbit's half way down. :ghsdf:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2013, 08:40:57 PM
I agree, and I've posted before, that Michael is very powerful, very resourceful and very intelligent.  Thank you Front for your reassurance about Michael's safety.
It is long overdue for these "buffoons" to run around in circles, and fall right into Michael's TRAP as you've put it...........  Karma is a scary thing for those whose deeds are inhumane ................ (Referring to "Buffoons" like Sneddon, Randy Phillips, and all the others)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2013, 08:43:00 PM

….and never WILL!

Having them look somewhere he's not, maybe?  Combined with protection from above.   :icon_question:

I'm curious as to who the buffoons are - hoax investigators (  :icon_lol: ) or those who would physically pursue MJ for nefarious reasons.  :icon_bounce:

Yeah, Andrea, I'd sure like to know who he's calling buffoons.  'Cause from where I am sitting it sure sounds like he's calling hoaxers that.  I really hope, Front, you are not.  We might be called many things, including crazy, out-there, nuts....however, we are anything but buffoons.  If we amuse you in a clown-like manner, Front, I suggest you take the metaphorical mask off and look in the mirror.  You have been along this adventure ride as well......nobody here, including you dear Mr. Front, are buffoons.  Now, if you are talking about the ever-sniffing media hounds.....go for it, buffoon away. 
I myself could care less where in world Michael is.  I am good with just the, "is" part...if you get what I mean.  As for the media hounds....have they been running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs?  I guess they have really....if you look at every MJ related news story they have reported on since June 25....they really are buzzed up.  If some small obscure story comes about, they (the media) are on it like flies on sh^t.  I'd say if Mj shows up...they are going to look pretty stupid. 
So, are we falling into the trash, Front......oh, I mean trap...or is it someone else you are referring to? 

No harsh feelings, Front......just want to know where you stand on things.......
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 12, 2013, 09:02:27 PM
Interesting that Front put the word "WILL" in capital letters.
You talking about the fake will Mr Front?

Hi Chappie...
Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:05:10 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 12, 2013, 09:20:01 PM

….and never WILL!

Yeah, Andrea, I'd sure like to know who he's calling buffoons.  'Cause from where I am sitting it sure sounds like he's calling hoaxers that.  I really hope, Front, you are not.  We might be called many things, including crazy, out-there, nuts....however, we are anything but buffoons.  If we amuse you in a clown-like manner, Front, I suggest you take the metaphorical mask off and look in the mirror.  You have been along this adventure ride as well......nobody here, including you dear Mr. Front, are buffoons.  Now, if you are talking about the ever-sniffing media hounds.....go for it, buffoon away. 
I myself could care less where in world Michael is.  I am good with just the, "is" part...if you get what I mean.  As for the media hounds....have they been running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs?  I guess they have really....if you look at every MJ related news story they have reported on since June 25....they really are buzzed up.  If some small obscure story comes about, they (the media) are on it like flies on sh^t.  I'd say if Mj shows up...they are going to look pretty stupid. 
So, are we falling into the trash, Front......oh, I mean trap...or is it someone else you are referring to? 

No harsh feelings, Front......just want to know where you stand on things.......
Blessings

It could be a matter of "a little from column A, a little from column B"... I don't think Front was calling us buffoons but there are probably hoaxers out there who may take it too far - like harass/stalk the family and kids, or seek profit from the hoax... There is also the possibility of a wolf, or wolves, being among the hoaxer "lambs", as it were.  But imo, I really don't think he was insulting any of us here, I was joking about that because what Front said could be interpreted a number of ways. (like everything he writes, lol)
Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:23:02 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2013, 09:28:14 PM
I think Front is referring to the collective Media/Tabloid hounds and the others like AEG(Randy Phillips), Executors of the Estate (Branca and MacLain) and more with the word "buffoon".  That's how I understood his post.  Please let me know if you think I'm wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 12, 2013, 10:10:17 PM

Ya Faithad, I think Front was referring to those who did MJ wrong, or tried/are trying to do him wrong, whoever they are.  We might not know who they are for sure but Michael certainly does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2013, 10:11:57 PM

….and never WILL!

hi front, do you mean hoaxers? the MJforever" kinda fans"
let em fall into a trap....
 :th_bravo:
Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:20:24 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike