Re: LaToya Returns!
May 06, 2011, 11:28:32 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
You know, this all reminded me of the huge story of the miners being rescued from the mine. The whole world was rivetted to their TV's, there was so much numerology almost linked to the MJ hoax, and that one guy was an avid Elvis fan. That's why again with this it seems so connected to the hoax. Trump maybe running for president, the Olympics with green man and "believe", British soccer stadium MJ statue, clues in movies, Coca Cola--it's like we're connecting dots all over the place. How could these all be involved together with a sting operation against the justice system. There's key missing pieces. confused/

Hi there, I think we need to keep in mind something that I stated in the "Memorial Stone In Gary" thread, and that is the fact that no one can control what people who actually believe that Michael is dead will do. Not everything that hints toward Michael is related to this hoax. I understand that the name Michael Jackson is money! So people all over the world have and will continue to try to cash in on his name in a way that won't get them slapped with a lawsuit by the Jackson estate. Be it the British soccer stadium or Coca Cola. I don't believe the idea that Mr. Trump has been throwing out that he might run for president has anything to do with this hoax, rather I think it has a lot to do with his big ego!!!  

I remember when I was a child my grandmother was a jigsaw puzzle lover. She had lots of them. She would break them down after she put them together and them give them to us kids. We got stumped so many times and was not able to put the puzzles together because of the wrong pieces being in the wrong box!! I said that to say this, personally, I don't believe there are any pieces missing because I believe that not all the dots out there belong in this puzzle! But, that's just my opinion.

Here's the link to the "Memorial Stone In Gary" if you would like to read it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stay blessed!
 bearhug
OnTheWingsOfLove
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

May 06, 2011, 11:31:00 PM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
So Latoya made a comeback =small
Michael making a comeback =huge

Obama interruption announcement in the U.S only =small
Michael's interruption announcement to the WORLD =HUGE

Loving It!! bounce/

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

May 07, 2011, 04:38:30 PM
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
I remember when I was a child my grandmother was a jigsaw puzzle lover. She had lots of them. She would break them down after she put them together and them give them to us kids. We got stumped so many times and was not able to put the puzzles together because of the wrong pieces being in the wrong box!! I said that to say this, personally, I don't believe there are any pieces missing because I believe that not all the dots out there belong in this puzzle! But, that's just my opinion.
Love this analogy in reference to the hoax, onthewingsoflove ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions