The Apprentice was very interesting this week.  The two teams had to write a children's book.  The books were based on a team member from each team.  The women's team chose of course Latoya to be the character in the book.  The book was titled Latoya the Lion.  The story was about a shy little lion being happy with herself and learning how to roar.  Tempers flared with Star Jones, Lisa Rhinna, and Dionne Warwick.  Latoya started crying when they were arguing and Star tells her to suck it up.lol  She really is dramactic though.  My sister and I were like why is Latoya crying for no reason.lol  Anyway I thought it was ironic that she got chosen as the star of the children's book and play.  She's something else. :lol:  :lol:
[youtube:1xzpl35f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YliEM3VV3YU[/youtube:1xzpl35f]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've wondered how long it would take for LaToya to cry :)  Two shows huh?  She plays a hard ass but she's a sweetie from her tweets..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anyone watching tonight (4-3)?  It seems to be very "Michael" heavy.  La Toya is throwing his name around big time- and she is donating a Michael shirt and said that raising the money for charity is what he would have wanted (this was a teaser- so I am just waiting to see what develops).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Ok, so she donated a shirt signed by Michael.  She said he signed it before his death and the background was changed afterwards instead of what it said before (I was not paying attention- gotta rewind. Edit- the back was supposed to have his picture)- to Celebration of his Life.  
Hm....
And we had LaToya doing her "crying" routine again.  No tears- and she dipped away.

I had to laugh. Nice move LaToya.  
"I give you this shirt- it is only one of two." What she did not say: And I can get more when I see him next time.  :lol:
Oh, and she said "we should be an example of the angel that he is.  He is such an angel."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
Ok, so she donated a shirt signed by Michael.  She said he signed it before his death and the background was changed afterwards instead of what it said before (I was not paying attention- gotta rewind. Edit- the back was supposed to have his picture)- to Celebration of his Life.  
Hm....
And we had LaToya doing her "crying" routine again.  No tears- and she dipped away.

I had to laugh. Nice move LaToya.  
"I give you this shirt- it is only one of two." What she did not say: And I can get more when I see him next time.  :lol:
Oh, and she said "we should be an example of the angel that he is.  He is such an angel."

:lol: ...thanks ignisaeternus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont care what anyone says  :D  You gotta love Latoya. She definitely loves her brother! You go Latoya!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Michael's shirt sold for 99 000 and the women (with Trump's donation of 14000- btw- he talked about his friend Michael) raised 1 MILLION for Marlee Matling's charity.  The guys raised over 600 000 for Saint Jude's Children's Hospital.
Oh- ad LaToya's Michael inspired hat won!- Her charity (Aids foundation) won 25 000.

Michael I am sure is smiling (as he is signing more shirts)... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

Just finished watching Celebrity Apprentice.  What do you bet that Latoya's shirt was signed after June 25, 2009?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "starchild"
Just finished watching Celebrity Apprentice.  What do you bet that Latoya's shirt was signed after June 25, 2009?

I'm sure she wouldn't of held it for that long (before June 25th) only now does she decide to bring it out. I think it is after June 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

I'm sure she wouldn't of held it for that long (before June 25th) only now does she decide to bring it out. I think it is after June 25th.
Oh, absolutely!

Here is a clip about it:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's from Pearl Jr's site- so ignore her initial plugging of her video (why did she have to put the plug in TWICE)- anyway.... It show LaToya and offering the shirt as well as Donald's reaction in the boardroom.

Btw- I bet Michael was contributing to the donations (remember internet offers were accepted) as well .  I had to laugh though- I bet he contributed to the guys big time, since the charity was Saint Jude's Children's Hospital.  
Wonder who bought Michael's shirt....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Erik H. Erikson

This slip up was brilliant! Do we need more proof that MJ is alive??
Of course noone of the non-believers caught that, and they say (in the comments) that the signature was forged!  :lol:
Yep yep!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

I believe this is partof the plan.  her being on The Apprentice with a wide viewing audience, speaking of Michael's goodness.  Awakening those who have been sleeping :lol:   There is no way a back ground on a shirt can be "changed".  If she had said it was blank on the back and the background was added, it would have been a little more believable.  But changed?  With no trace of the initial background, no smudges, the signature perfect.  No way.  Thanks LaToya.  I love you for being simply LaToya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I Have seen this shirt before....I think it was on LaToya or Paris...  do we have it on here someplace??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
I Have seen this shirt before....I think it was on LaToya or Paris...  do we have it on here someplace??

The one on the show looked HUGE...this is small around the waist on her ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"

I missed the first 20 minutes of last night’s show and later watched it online (mainly to see “Meatloaf’s Meltdown”), but Latoya’s initial presentation of the t-shirt was also shown.  After seeing that, I now wonder if some of the Jacksons including some of Michael’s siblings are not in on the hoax (at least not from the beginning )?  Either that, or several family members are incredibly good actors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions