My mother told me about this(her and my step father are non believers) and she said they were shocked. She said those shirts had to be signed recently. I said to my mother SEE this is what we have all been talking about! She and my step father are def questioning things. And yes that T shirt she showed on the show is wayyyyyy bigger than the one she is wearing shes a tiny lady. :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Is it possible to find out who manufactures and prints those shirts to see if there is a date we can work off?   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Is it possible to find out who manufactures and prints those shirts to see if there is a date we can work off?   :D

Prob not  :?  You know they only let us know so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Yes the Apprentice was so MJ on this past Sunday.  The challenge was all about art and raising money from the art for charity.  Latoya and Donald Trump always seem to bring MJ's name into the board room.  Trump always refers to MJ as his friend when he talks about him.  The whole demeanor of the show was different this week it had a twist.  Also the ladies team made hats and Latoya's MJ inspired hat happen to win which I loved by the way.  I want that hat.  I knew the ladies were going to beat the guys because of the MJ art pieces.  I bet MJ was a donor.lol  Anyway I'm looking forward to this new show coming out called the voice.  Did you guys see the symbol for the show?  It's a hand holding a microphone just like MJ while throwing up the peace sign like MJ always did.  I think this show should be watched.  I swear it's like MJ is behind the scenes of some of these shows. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LaToya seems to be stepping it up a bit on the show. I'm interested to see how she handles Nene's apparent outburst that was on the preview's for Sunday's ep. I honestly didn't expect LaToya to be on the show for as long as she has been, but I'm glad to see she's still there. Also glad that they chose to ax one of the men last week, too! Kindness would not have paid off for the women.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve/All for L.O.V.E merchandise. Super cute!!  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Click on the beLIEve merchandise on the left under "Browse this Store".

Quote from: "invisiblebird"
LaToya seems to be stepping it up a bit on the show. I'm interested to see how she handles Nene's apparent outburst that was on the preview's for Sunday's ep. I honestly didn't expect LaToya to be on the show for as long as she has been, but I'm glad to see she's still there. Also glad that they chose to ax one of the men last week, too! Kindness would not have paid off for the women.
Here's a clip of a post Apprentice interview that La Toya gave regarding what happens on the show with her and NeNe.  She says, "Oh, poor child."  :lol:
[youtube:3mwdno58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFsGJqauso8[/youtube:3mwdno58]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

OMG these are amazing! I think I'm gonna buy a beLIEve shirt. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm with you on this one. This isn't the same shirt! The shirt that she's wearing is a baby tee which is more of a form fitting tee--and I doubt that it's knotted in the back.  I wouldn't have been suspicious if she hadn't said that there were only 2 made. The shirt that she showed to Marlee was a regular t-shirt.  :D

Quote from: "fordtocarr"
I Have seen this shirt before....I think it was on LaToya or Paris...  do we have it on here someplace??

The one on the show looked HUGE...this is small around the waist on her ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PureLove"

OMG these are amazing! I think I'm gonna buy a beLIEve shirt. :lol:

I know! I saw them and they rocked! I don't really do the T-shirt thing, but the tank will be on me for summer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Click on the beLIEve merchandise on the left under "Browse this Store".

Quote from: "starchild"
Quote from: "invisiblebird"
Here's a clip of a post Apprentice interview that La Toya gave regarding what happens on the show with her and NeNe.  She says, "Oh, poor child."  :lol:
[youtube:3jpu1jip]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFsGJqauso8[/youtube:3jpu1jip]

TY!! LaToya has grace. I dig that about her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did you see the clip for next weeks show? Awful what that lady (from house wives of Atlanta) say's to Latoya. She was putting her down calling her old saying she was 50 and something about using her 7 letters in her name to get a head, talks about MJ and her family. I was proud of Latoya she did'nt seem to stup to her level. I will have to check it out and see the out come...it was not cool at all. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "becca26"
Did you see the clip for next weeks show? Awful what that lady (from house wives of Atlanta) say's to Latoya. She was putting her down calling her old saying she was 50 and something about using her 7 letters in her name to get a head, talks about MJ and her family. I was proud of Latoya she did'nt seem to stup to her level. I will have to check it out and see the out come...it was not cool at all. :?

Thank you for sharing this with us. I like LaToya the more I watch her interact with others. I think that over the years she's learned patience, understanding, and grace. I believe she can hold her own if needed but she doesn't worry too much about the jealousy and little-mindedness of others.

It's too bad she had to be the brunt of that person's accusations but in the end it will be LaToya who gets the last laugh. When it's all said and done nobody will remember that person (I don't even know her name) but everyone will continue to remember LaToya. People forget that LaToya has had some success on her own and she's very talented in her own right. She can't help that she's the sister of the most recognizable person on this planet.

Please continue to give us updates if you are able. I don't get to see the show and enjoy hearing what happens. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

This shirt has really been on my mind for some reason. I don't know, we're about due for a major clue and I'm wondering if it could be. I have searched for this pic of LaToya (wearing the shirt) and I can't find it. I guess I'm curious to know if it was taken before or after Celebrity Apprentice wrapped. If after, she could've had a baby tee made.  If before, then that would totally contradict what she'd said on the show because it's obviously a different shirt.

This is killing me. Help....somebody.  :o

I Have seen this shirt before....I think it was on LaToya or Paris...  do we have it on here someplace??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

I noticed that LaToya always wears a hat that says "The Palace". Does anyone know of any connections with that? She has worn the hat in almost every episode.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

anewfan

Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
This shirt has really been on my mind for some reason. I don't know, we're about due for a major clue and I'm wondering if it could be. I have searched for this pic of LaToya (wearing the shirt) and I can't find it. I guess I'm curious to know if it was taken before or after Celebrity Apprentice wrapped. If after, she could've had a baby tee made.  If before, then that would totally contradict what she'd said on the show because it's obviously a different shirt.

This is killing me. Help....somebody.  :o

I found this article with LaToya wearing the shirt. The article says they haven't started filming Celebrity Apprentice yet, so I would think that she had the shirt before.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

US - La Toya Jackson is to appear on Celebrity Apprentice.

Filming of the new series of the American reality programme is due to start in New York next week. The show sees a group of famous faces compete in a series of challenges set by business magnate Donald Trump in an effort to raise money for charity.

Although no official announcement about the contestants has been made yet, EW.com is reporting La Toya will be one of the stars taking part. The 54-year-old is the sister of late pop icon Michael Jackson, and has appeared on reality television in the past. In 2007, she trained to become a reserve police officer for the Muncie, Indiana department in Armed & Famous, and she took part in the UK version of Celebrity Big Brother in 2009.

Singer Mark McGrath and TV host Star Jones will also be vying for the Celebrity Apprentice crown, which was taken home by Poison rocker Bret Michaels in the last series.

“Jones, Jackson, and McGrath will be three of the contestants on the fourth instalment of Celebrity Apprentice, which will air in the first quarter of 2011,” reports the website. “Expect more names to leak soon once the cast arrives in New York City in the next few days.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal