YuliaTopic starter

Michael Bearden @MichaelBearden
March 14, 2011, 02:01:57 PM
I came  upon this.....

When Michael B was asked what does he think about Teddy Riley saying Michael is still alive, he answered....

@MichaelBearden Hi Michael....plz tell me what ur views r on Teddy Riley telling the fans that MJ is still alive? Very important qst :)

@faith1712 he means figuratively not litterally. M~

I don't know if MB is implied in all this. I don't think he might be, but if he is, he  could probably say that no one can literally say it out loud. After all, if he's not implied, he can't know what Teddy  means with his tweets to be so sure of himself saying that Teddy  doesn't speak literally.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael Bearden @MichaelBearden
March 14, 2011, 02:41:02 PM
Thank you for sharing this. If TR means figuratively, how can MJ come back "figuratively"? I have no answer for this but it is in direct opposition to what TR says. I wonder if TR will respond to that if someone were to ask him if he meant MJ lives "figuratively".

Last night Jermaine tweeted about Michael rolling over in his grave at the way his mother is attacked. I don't know what he was talking about but it was sad to see him speak like that. He said something like "what would make Michael turn over in his grave isn't the way his children are loved but the way the mother he loved so dearly is being attacked".

I have no answer for that either. Up one day and down the next. I sure hope Michael comes back soon because I don't like to have my feelings in turmoil. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 14, 2011, 03:08:18 PM
I agree with you voice. we are all so tired. I HATE rollercoasters. They make me feel ill. I want off please. MJ just come home already. We need you.

a dedicated oklahoma fan

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing this. If TR means figuratively, how can MJ come back "figuratively"? I have no answer for this but it is in direct opposition to what TR says. I wonder if TR will respond to that if someone were to ask him if he meant MJ lives "figuratively".

Last night Jermaine tweeted about Michael rolling over in his grave at the way his mother is attacked. I don't know what he was talking about but it was sad to see him speak like that. He said something like "what would make Michael turn over in his grave isn't the way his children are loved but the way the mother he loved so dearly is being attacked".

I have no answer for that either. Up one day and down the next. I sure hope Michael comes back soon because I don't like to have my feelings in turmoil. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

all4loveandbelieve

March 14, 2011, 06:58:51 PM

I guess Jermaine is being very cautious, he is not slipping anymore. He must have gotten reprimanded by his bother Michael. Too bad, he was the only one who gave us lots of clues. Don't give up hope,, everything will end soon with a Bam.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

March 14, 2011, 07:57:26 PM

so is there some current situation where someone is saying or doing something against katherine or is he speaking in general terms somehow. can anyone understand what i am trying to ask? what brought the comment on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

March 14, 2011, 08:51:05 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

so is there some current situation where someone is saying or doing something against katherine or is he speaking in general terms somehow. can anyone understand what i am trying to ask? what brought the comment on?
People have been attacking Katherine for allowing the recent GMA interview with the children.  Lots of boards were buzzing with this- and there were a lot of anti-Katherine sentiments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal