What does Heather Mills know? This is interesting ......

  • 18 Replies
  • 1601 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Lovely One

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 430
    • Show only replies by Lovely One
Check out this video from Paul McCartney's X-wife Heather. Apparently she knows a secret about
Paul that is "beyond belief"....and the public just "wouldn't accept it". Could it be related to Michael?
The Beatles catalogue? The Illuminati?  Or is Paul NOT really the "REAL PAUL?" My mind goes crazy with the
possibilities... :shock:  
 

I give credit to MJhoaxlive's blog for this finding...
[youtube:3231bfrf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCQtP4AjVg8[/youtube:3231bfrf]

Here is another one.. Listen at 1:38 "I have a box of evidence..."
[youtube:3231bfrf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJWiZ4V8mR0[/youtube:3231bfrf]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Offline Lovely One

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 430
    • Show only replies by Lovely One
Found this too...."Paul McCartney leader of the Illuminati??"   :?  
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread358780/pg1
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

MJhasSpoken

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by MJhasSpoken
Hopefully the truth comes out whatever it is.
Like what Heather Mills said "people don't want to know what the truth is, cause they could never ever handle it, they would be too devastated"
Well if Paul wasn't really the original Paul from the Beatles and people found out, people would feel betrayed and devastated...but I don't know what it could be.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lovely One

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 430
    • Show only replies by Lovely One
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Hopefully the truth comes out whatever it is.
Like what Heather Mills said "people don't want to know what the truth is, cause they could never ever handle it, they would be too devastated"
Well if Paul wasn't really the original Paul from the Beatles and people found out, people would feel betrayed and devastated...but I don't know what it could be.

In one of these videos she says that it is "criminal activity"...and right before she talks about a "box
of evidence" she claims that she knows the whole truth about whatever this is!
Yikes, this is scary!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Offline trustno1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 654
    • Show only replies by trustno1
Hmmm.  She's a tricky one.  Here in the UK Heather Mills is thought of as a gold-digging compulsive liar for the most part, when she claimed Paul threatened her with a broken wine glass before their split nobody believed her and she's always going on about how everyone thinks he's a saint.  I don't know about her to be honest, sometimes I've seen her in documentaries and she comes across as an intelligent compassionate woman, at other times she comes out with stuff that makes me cringe.  The fact that she can say all this stuff and no-one bats an eyelid because they think she's a nut means that even if there was some deep dark secret Paul knows it's unlikely anyone would listen to her so he doesn't have to sue her over it.

 She got her settlement so her motivation is either bitterness or a desire for people to know the truth.  The latter would be very hard to prove and even if she had cast-iron evidence convincing people would be nearly impossible, Macca is considered a national treasure over here.  And she's considered a bunny-boiler.  So the public tends to think she's just trying to win favour with them, but that was always going to be a battle she could never win.  Dave Dave on LKL mentioning Paul McCartney records, besides the obvious "Paul is dead" hoax comparison, means I'm always wondering about possible other implications and players.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450
    • Show only replies by looking4truth
Quote from: "trustno1"
Hmmm.  She's a tricky one.  Here in the UK Heather Mills is thought of as a gold-digging compulsive liar for the most part, when she claimed Paul threatened her with a broken wine glass before their split nobody believed her and she's always going on about how everyone thinks he's a saint.  I don't know about her to be honest, sometimes I've seen her in documentaries and she comes across as an intelligent compassionate woman, at other times she comes out with stuff that makes me cringe.  The fact that she can say all this stuff and no-one bats an eyelid because they think she's a nut means that even if there was some deep dark secret Paul knows it's unlikely anyone would listen to her so he doesn't have to sue her over it.

 She got her settlement so her motivation is either bitterness or a desire for people to know the truth.  The latter would be very hard to prove and even if she had cast-iron evidence convincing people would be nearly impossible, Macca is considered a national treasure over here.  And she's considered a bunny-boiler.  So the public tends to think she's just trying to win favour with them, but that was always going to be a battle she could never win.  Dave Dave on LKL mentioning Paul McCartney records, besides the obvious "Paul is dead" hoax comparison, means I'm always wondering about possible other implications and players.

I always thought that was strange when he mentioned his name. It seemed out of place in the context.  Also, 5 Alive's Dodo mentions Macca on Facebook, which could be another reference to Paul.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline trustno1

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 654
    • Show only replies by trustno1
Yes, no way was that following a normal pattern of conversation, plus he deliberately got some facts wrong.  Such an obvious clue, what young child would remember the Paul McCartney records as their most prominent memory from visiting Neverland and meeting MJ for the first time?  That was SO MJ dropping massive clues in a not-very-subtle way.  I couldn't understand why more people didn't twig then and there, even the non-fans/non-believers.  About as subtle as being hit by a truck. ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind
hmm perhaps going back to the beginning and going over all of these things from this point in time wouldn't be such a bad idea. lots of things could probably be sorted through again and new insights make things clearer. maybe  :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline RK

  • *
  • Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
  • ****
  • Posts: 3537
    • Show only replies by RK
Do you think maybe she's missing the public platform that she had when she was Mrs Macca? I remember when Paul was touring  in the US and she was off taking the spotlight from him and pushing her projects in interviews.  I have felt sorry for Paul in the past.  He seemed so lost without Linda. I know what you mean about Macca's standing in the UK and their opinion of Heather there as I spend time in the UK with my  grown children regularly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Miss.Peppers

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 998
    • Show only replies by Miss.Peppers
I know Heather Mills also made claims that Paul used to be violent to Linda...  and that she had evidence.  Maybe it was that which she was talking about as "the big secret".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Offline Lovely One

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 430
    • Show only replies by Lovely One
Rubish or not?? Decide for yourself....strange stuff here!!

[youtube:3j9nehwc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Izn63XNoTw[/youtube:3j9nehwc]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Offline mumof3

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1973
    • Show only replies by mumof3
She is not liked by most of the people who care for Paul  I feel it's just dirt she wants to drag about Paul  I realy don't think that Paul hoaxed his death some of my family live near one of his homes he is well known he wanders around uninterrupted  they have known him for years he and Linda helped the local people so much Heather was never accepted by the locals she could never fill the boots of Linda who was adored and respected  Heather did not stand a chance  the one thing she did do that I respected was the anti fur campaign where they skinned the animals alive she did great work there
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline fordtocarr

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1547
    • Show only replies by fordtocarr
Having grown up with the Beatles also, you just get used to a persons voice.  Like we do with Michael.  The Paul today is the Paul of the '60's.  Same droopy eyes, same voice.  There are tons of copycat bands, and none of them really looked like Paul.  Just like the Elvis impersonators.  Sure all these people look alike.  But not enough to LIVE their lives!!
I think something else is going on with Heather.  We can only speculate again.
I do remember when the album came out with Paul in the huge trunk and the death talk.  He's addressed that in interviews perhaps we can find.  It was just fans and silliness at the time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve
Was Linda Paul's wife before Heather, or After? I know Linda passed away. Ok Now I am analysing something. I will ask a question. If you know your husband is in some sort of bad activity, lets say in the Mafia, or even faked his death and he is an imposter, would you go on national television and giving interviews about your husband? To protect yourself? NO.. Especially if Paul would be in the illuminati, or mafia what every you want to call it, a wife should keep silence, or else they may eliminate her. I am talking of experience. So I find it very hard to believe she had something over Paul. I think she wanted to be in the spotlight. She probably has something on him but it is nothing dangerous, she is just attracting publicity towards her. This is my opinion.. Blessings.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline Lovely One

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 430
    • Show only replies by Lovely One
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Was Linda Paul's wife before Heather, or After? I know Linda passed away. Ok Now I am analysing something. I will ask a question. If you know your husband is in some sort of bad activity, lets say in the Mafia, or even faked his death and he is an imposter, would you go on national television and giving interviews about your husband? To protect yourself? NO.. Especially if Paul would be in the illuminati, or mafia what every you want to call it, a wife should keep silence, or else they may eliminate her. I am talking of experience. So I find it very hard to believe she had something over Paul. I think she wanted to be in the spotlight. She probably has something on him but it is nothing dangerous, she is just attracting publicity towards her. This is my opinion.. Blessings.

She was Paul's wife after Linda and you guys could be right. She may be just trying to draw attention to herself
or drum up publicity...OR there could be a VERY dark side to the happy go lucky Paul McCartney :?:
Hmmm...... Wondering about the Beatles catalogue now !
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Offline mopey3655

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 210
    • Show only replies by mopey3655
It is easier to believe that Michael may have been a twin or that he was replaced years ago and this is a different Michael but more difficult to believe that Paul McCartney may have actually died in 1966 and this is not the real Paul McCartney.  Wow trust me since getting into this hoax and everything surrounding 06/25/09 anything is possible as far as I am concerned. I would not disbelieve anything anymore.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve
Quote from: "mopey3655"
It is easier to believe that Michael may have been a twin or that he was replaced years ago and this is a different Michael but more difficult to believe that Paul McCartney may have actually died in 1966 and this is not the real Paul McCartney.  Wow trust me since getting into this hoax and everything surrounding 06/25/09 anything is possible as far as I am concerned. I would not disbelieve anything anymore.


Hi Mopey3655, we did discuss the theory of Michael having a twin, but we came to a conclusion as of why would Katherine and Joe hide one of the twins. We all know Marlon had a twin but he died at birth. There are so many impersonators that your head is going coucou just looking at them, just forsay, I met an impersonator month of december at a symposium I attended. So you see, Michael does not need a twin. Katherine wouldn't have a purpose to hide the other child she conceived. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. I do understand what you are trying to say. This Heather Hills she was only bringing attention towards herself. She has nothing, she wanted a divorce so she ellaborated this fantasy in her head. blessings.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline mopey3655

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 210
    • Show only replies by mopey3655
I agree all4loveandbelieve,  the point I was trying to make is that we hear so much craziness and out of the world stuff that people will begin to believe anything these days.  I never believed that Michael had a twin and never will believe it either for that matter but do you see how things could get started the same way we truly believe that Michael is alive without a doubt and I must say we have more than enough evidence to believe it others may also believe what is said about Paul McCartney don't know what evidence they have to confirm this or even to think that it is a possibility but we do have some crazies who would believe it.  what I am saying is that Michael has pulled off the greatest hoax in history so anything else is possible. Blessings
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve
Quote from: "mopey3655"
I agree all4loveandbelieve,  the point I was trying to make is that we hear so much craziness and out of the world stuff that people will begin to believe anything these days.  I never believed that Michael had a twin and never will believe it either for that matter but do you see how things could get started the same way we truly believe that Michael is alive without a doubt and I must say we have more than enough evidence to believe it others may also believe what is said about Paul McCartney don't know what evidence they have to confirm this or even to think that it is a possibility but we do have some crazies who would believe it.  what I am saying is that Michael has pulled off the greatest hoax in history so anything else is possible. Blessings


Agree with you.. I do understand what you are trying to say.. blessings
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson